daniel gibson "relationship with James has been soured"

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
117 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
109 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
156 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #1
7221 pageviews
104 comments

beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,972 | Props total: 1796 1796
daniel gibson "relationship with James has been soured"

awwww not only did those tough cavs fan not do s**t for longer than 5 minutes of the first quarter but even the players are sad.....mo showed he was still bitter with his cold shoulder but now daniel gibson showing his pus*y

CLEVELAND -- Cleveland Cavaliers guard Daniel Gibson says he didn't appreciate some of the things LeBron James had to say during his heated homecoming.

Gibson, embarrassed and disappointed by the way he and his teammates played in Thursday night's 118-90 blowout loss to the Miami Heat, said he was upset by some of James' actions and words during the game. Gibson said his relationship with James has been soured.

Gibson was bothered by James' incessant trash talking to Cleveland's bench. He was also displeased with the perception that he and his teammates were fraternizing with Miami's star, who left the Cavaliers after seven seasons this summer to join the Heat.

[pic - click to view]

Cleveland Cavaliers upset by LeBron James' behavior during Miami Heat game - ESPN

mo,boobie and the cavs fans

ol sour patch kids a.ss n*ggaz

[pic - click to view]

104 comments for "daniel gibson "relationship with James has been soured""

7 years ago '04        #2
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,044 | Props total: 19873 19873

James is a d!ck, he was making wild shots and then cheesing to the Cavs bench... I was dying.... he's definitely going to be the most hated athlete after yesterday.
 7 years ago '08        #3
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,107 | Props total: 23322 23322
he was probably taunting Mo Williams on the bench, or was he in the game? That team was just a bunch of no-name bums in burgundy besides Gibson as far as I could tell.
 7 years ago '05        #4
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,190 | Props total: 11750 11750
These n*ggas sounding real hoe cakeish.
 7 years ago '09        #5
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,829 | Props total: 1040 1040
 JeeQ said:
You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

At least he's embracing the new role. Like I keep saying, if there going to hate you no matter what you do, make them hate you because your winning. Hate is a wonderful thing when your dropping 38 points in their face and sending them home mad as hell.
 7 years ago '06        #6
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,666 | Props total: 8614 8614
Lebron basically bought the rights to Daniel Gibson's career since Lebron created. But since Lebron left Gibson's career went with it. Boobie got bread tho so .
 7 years ago '10        #7
beast mode 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
 JeeQ said:
You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

At least he's embracing the new role. Like I keep saying, if there going to hate you no matter what you do, make them hate you because your winning. Hate is a wonderful thing when your dropping 38 points in their face and sending them home mad as hell.
:agreement6:
 7 years ago '08        #8
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 1215 1215
Congrats to him for beating a terrible team and talking trash while doing it.
 7 years ago '10        #9
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,764 | Props total: 7327 7327
I like him even more for s**t talking that salty a.ss bench. Bunch of d-league talent.
 7 years ago '04        #10
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,867 | Props total: 67 67
LeBron is a classless f**got, but it's cool. He won't be saying s**t to the Celtics bench, if they even make it that far.
 7 years ago '10        #11
beast mode 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
 Gtownkid04 said:
LeBron is a classless f**got, but it's cool. He won't be saying s**t to the Celtics bench, if they even make it that far.
^^^bringing up the celtics when 1) that's not his team,2)they played the cavs last night 3) randomly bringing up a team that had nothing to do with last night..........this n*ggaz MAD
 7 years ago '09        #12
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,031 | Props total: 22374 22374
Lebron got about 63 points less than I wanted but it's all good.
 7 years ago '06        #13
swoosh363 1 heat pts
space
space
$302 | Props total: 0 0
 7 years ago '06        #14
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 71 71
n*ggas is....

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #15
Official253 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,909 | Props total: 1269 1269
HAHAHAHA. Go #6 f**k haters. he shouldve flipped of the whole bench and the crowd. lame a.ss b**ches.
 7 years ago '04        #16
thisisgame 
space
space
$1,374 | Props total: 41 41
Lmao at Cavs fans who actually thought it was gonna be a competitive game
 7 years ago '04        #17
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,867 | Props total: 67 67
 beast mode said:
^^^bringing up the celtics when 1) that's not his team,2)they played the cavs last night 3) randomly bringing up a team that had nothing to do with last night..........this n*ggaz MAD
I'm a Sixers / Lakers fan I could give a f**k about a Cavs, but LeBron is doing something against this bum a.ss team that he wouldn't dare do against the actual talent of his division. That's like the dude around the way in high school who shoves the 12 year old, and then gets all shook when his big brother shows up If LeBron talked s**t the same way with ALL of his competition, it would be a completely different story, I'd even respect it. But if you gonna keep your mouth shut while you getting dump trucked by the likes of the Pacers, then try to show out on the Cavs, you're a ho in my book.
 7 years ago '10        #18
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,518 | Props total: 2533 2533
Look.. yall n*ggaz cant be mad cause LeBron was talking shyt to yall beloved cavs while whooping dat a.ss...It was all good last year when he was playing for the cavs and yall b**ches was dancing on the sideline joking and shyt it was all good taunting teams... Na he on the other team talkin shyt to yall just how he danced when he was on the cavs he f**kin yall each and every way showing dey aint shyt without him... Back in the old days of basketball Lebron James a.ss woulda been laid out on the floor with a bust head talkin dat shyt cause Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, Jordan, Julius erving, Charles Barkley, Patrick Ewing, Dominique wilkins... All dat trash talk shyt wasnt happening next play yo a.ss was gone get knocked da f**k out or swung on.. dont b**ch about Lebron da cavs let him do it so be mad at yall team for being pus*y a.ss n*ggas with no f**kin heart .. Lebron
[pic - click to view]

at yall

234 - 82 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 74% 18 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 268-127, Rank #12 | Aug 16: 347-169, Rank #30 | Aug 15: 945-461, Rank #17 | Aug 14: 1047-586, Rank #5 | Aug 13: 319-183, Rank #13 | Aug 12: 951-559, Rank #8 | Aug 11: 907-560, Rank #16 *
 12-03-2010, 06:40 PM         #19
Chest Rockwell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gtownkid04 said:
I'm a Sixers / Lakers fan I could give a f**k about a Cavs, but LeBron is doing something against this bum a.ss team that he wouldn't dare do against the actual talent of his division. That's like the dude around the way in high school who shoves the 12 year old, and then gets all shook when his big brother shows up If LeBron talked s**t the same way with ALL of his competition, it would be a completely different story, I'd even respect it. But if you gonna keep your mouth shut while you getting dump trucked by the likes of the Pacers, then try to show out on the Cavs, you're a ho in my book.
the cavs are his FORMER TEAM...... and this was his hyped up homecoming

maybe that information will help u understand why he was trash talkin them butthurt scrubs
 7 years ago '04        #20
WHAT_THE_ 
space
space
space
$1,136 | Props total: 2 2
 marcusaka50 said:
Lebron basically bought the rights to Daniel Gibson's career since Lebron created. But since Lebron left Gibson's career went with it. Boobie got bread tho so .
How do you figure? Cavs don't get to the finals against the spurs without gibson. then for whatever reason mike brown decides to give him no burn for the next 2 years(like he did with hickson last year in the playoffs). now that bron is gone he actually has his career back - and putting up career best numbers thus far.

he would have bread if he never played another game in his life considering who is wife is.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
157 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
72 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy