Rondo vs Rose - Bulls @ Celtics - [ESPN, 8:00] [Round 2 - Rondo won Round 1]

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
141 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
36 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #281
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,949 | Props total: 22216 22216
s**t, I remember the year fisher had kobe, shaq, and karl malone. I think he averaged like 22 a.ssists a game, s**t was ridiculous.
 7 years ago '07        #282
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,830 | Props total: 4807 4807
 -BigC- said:
When rondo makes plays I give credit, but lets not act like he would be doing this on a team without the talent the Celtics have...
john wall is gettin 9 a.ssists out tha wizards,who are arguably tha least talented team in tha league.good p.g's will find ways to get a.ssists
 7 years ago '07        #283
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 knowughetto said:
When has Dennis Johnson ever averaged 27 a.ssists a game? You must be mistaking him for Oscar Robertson...

are u implyin that oscar once averaged 27 a.ssists a game???
 7 years ago '07        #284
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
space
$55,444 | Props total: 43407 43407
 WiLL i Am said:
Rondo

and @ n*ggas hating on Junior
@ dudes defending him

it's a shame how saying things like "im a pretty b**ch" and delicioso under a shirtless rondo avy gains the respect of others posters.

since when did acting gay become cool?

dude is a f**got. if you like him or respect anything about his opinion then you must have some homo qualities yourself or be another one of those pretty b**ch internet warriors. just saying. i'm starting to see a trend of a lot of posters here posting gay s**t and for some reason it makes others such as yourself laugh.
 12-04-2010, 07:01 AM         #285
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
omg Cleveland!!!!! because they are such a powerhouse team right?
Chicago isn't either, Bulls are trash.

Rondo had 19 a.ssists, didn't watch but I know he r*ped the Bulls again.
 12-04-2010, 07:03 AM         #286
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -BigC- said:
It has nothing to do with who I am a fan of, I actually like both players. But I watched the game and the way Rose played against that D was nice as hell. And Rondos a.ssists are inflated because of the team

Rose gets doubled off every pick n roll and when he kicks it to the wide open shooter they miss. Rondo doesn't get defended until hes 2 feet from the basket but the team is so good he still gets great numbers. Its not discrediting him, its taking stats into context which always needs to be done when comparing games between players...
I smell a hating Laker fan.
 7 years ago '08        #287
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 knowughetto said:
Why don't you just suck off Junior..I'm just saying
He would if he had the chance....
 7 years ago '05        #288
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12550 12550
 r.burgundy said:
lol their is no such thing as inflated a.ssists unless u gettin them in garbage time.rondo puts his guys in tha best position to score.yall dudes act like all 19 of his a.ssists came from garnet,allen,and pierce
funny you mention this they brought up a stat that showed 16 of his a.ssist came from Allen Pierce KG and SHaq.

With that said he still outplayed Rose based on Rose not being aggressive like he normally is.
 7 years ago '05        #289
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
but u dont understand that when he's in attack mode,he's not gettin a.ssists.he doesnt compliment big guys well at all because majority of his attack is from 15' or below.

if u guys started rose and watson,yall would be lethal.yall be betta wit watson gettin 7-8 a.ssists and rose gettin 4-5 to go along wit 20+ points.and that also would solve tha problem of a consistent 2.iverson was his most succesful playin next to eric snow,so its somethin that could work
Yes he is getting a.ssist.. Attack mode does not mean simply JUST scoring for D.Rose.. Attack mode for him his driving the paint, hitting the open man, or hitting cutters or attacking the rim...

Thats the attack mode I seen from D.Rose in the month of November, and that's the reason why he was top 5 in scoring and top 5 in a.ssist.. For the simple fact you say, "he can't get a.ssist while attacking" is bulls**t because thats what he was doing this past month outside of the last two games..

and the FACT that you think Watson can run an offense better than Rose is flat out hilarious.. The fact that you think Watson is capable of getting 7-8 a.ssist a game just shows your knowledge about basketball.. Rose sat out one game, Watson droped 33 with 2 a.ssist. He's hardly the distributor Rose is.. When Rose drops 30, he gets no less than 7 a.ssist and was usually getting 8 to 9..

Last edited by Hold That; 12-04-2010 at 08:04 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #290
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 -BigC- said:
And Rondos a.ssists are inflated because of the team
I know you're a knowledgeable sports fan, I do. But this is the the dumbest thing people say about Rondo..its not only you everyone says it. It doesnt matter what type of a.ssist it is , alley oop, kick to Ray for 3, etc...when DWill or CP3 do alley oops i dont see people saying, oh another handoff for CP3...people oonly do it for Rondo for osme reason. Its not his fault he's playing with who he is playing with.

I dont get why he always gets these excuses made. He and Rose are both great players and its pathetic people try coming up withy excuses to discredit them. So much hate on this site its incredible. I'm not saying you're hating, I'm saying the majority of this site hates. Fact not opinion.

edit: I think Junior G is hilarious. He pisses you guys off so much with doing so little. I know he loves Rondo, but he's exaggerating it to annoy you guys and he's doing a great job keep it up Junior

Last edited by keithbm1111; 12-04-2010 at 09:11 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #291
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,813 | Props total: 3445 3445
 r.burgundy said:
but u dont understand that when he's in attack mode,he's not gettin a.ssists.he doesnt compliment big guys well at all because majority of his attack is from 15' or below.

if u guys started rose and watson,yall would be lethal.yall be betta wit watson gettin 7-8 a.ssists and rose gettin 4-5 to go along wit 20+ points.and that also would solve tha problem of a consistent 2.iverson was his most succesful playin next to eric snow,so its somethin that could work
LMAO!!! Stop pretending like you know basketball, its obvious you dont know s**t about it. Have you ever even seen CJ Watson play? You are a complete joke.
 12-04-2010, 10:03 AM         #292
fmoney88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rondo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>rose

rondo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>every pg in the nba
 7 years ago '09        #293
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,079 | Props total: 1816 1816
Not a Celtics fan but...

How are Rondo's a.ssist inflated? Yeah, he's playing with future HOF'ers but even when they had some of the 2nd string in there, he was still diming out a.ssists to nyggas I never even heard of like that big white dude on the Celtics. So it's clear that he still possess a high bball IQ even when all of those "big names" aren't on the court. Give respect where respect due. Dude just a hell of a point guard. But so is Rose, he just wasn't last night.
 7 years ago '07        #294
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
Rondo took Roses lunch

19 a.ssists
 12-04-2010, 11:09 AM         #295
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hey no ifs about it Rondo had the better game last night. That's one game tho. Bulls been off since Boozer been back hmmm...
 12-04-2010, 11:14 AM         #296
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Got Cheeve? said:
Hey no ifs about it Rondo had the better game last night. That's one game tho. Bulls been off since Boozer been back hmmm...
He owned him in the first game too, and will in the 3rd game as well.
 7 years ago '07        #297
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 PEK said:
LMAO!!! Stop pretending like you know basketball, its obvious you dont know s**t about it. Have you ever even seen CJ Watson play? You are a complete joke.
i actually like watson.i think he should definitely be playin more.i think u,hold that,an chi city might be betta p.g's than rose
 7 years ago '07        #298
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Hold That said:
Yes he is getting a.ssist.. Attack mode does not mean simply JUST scoring for D.Rose.. Attack mode for him his driving the paint, hitting the open man, or hitting cutters or attacking the rim...

Thats the attack mode I seen from D.Rose in the month of November, and that's the reason why he was top 5 in scoring and top 5 in a.ssist.. For the simple fact you say, "he can't get a.ssist while attacking" is bulls**t because thats what he was doing this past month outside of the last two games..

and the FACT that you think Watson can run an offense better than Rose is flat out hilarious.. The fact that you think Watson is capable of getting 7-8 a.ssist a game just shows your knowledge about basketball.. Rose sat out one game, Watson droped 33 with 2 a.ssist. He's hardly the distributor Rose is.. When Rose drops 30, he gets no less than 7 a.ssist and was usually getting 8 to 9..
1 month doesnt define his whole career.he gets majority of his a.ssists of jumpers and thats tha bottom line.your too much a stan to acnowledge that tho
and like i told u and tha rest of tha brigade when he was puttin up those a.ssists,they will not last.by midseason he will be back down to his normal s**t.his a.ssists are really inflated off those 2 10+ games.witout those he would be averagin 7.
where did i say watson can run an offense betta than rose idiot???i said its worth a try bein as how yall cant find consistency at tha 2 spot
 7 years ago '07        #299
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Shut the f**k up.
i was buggin puttin u on that list.

junior g,pek,hold that>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>rose
 7 years ago '05        #300
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
1 month doesnt define his whole career.he gets majority of his a.ssists of jumpers and thats tha bottom line.your too much a stan to acnowledge that tho
and like i told u and tha rest of tha brigade when he was puttin up those a.ssists,they will not last.by midseason he will be back down to his normal s**t.his a.ssists are really inflated off those 2 10+ games.witout those he would be averagin 7.
where did i say watson can run an offense betta than rose idiot???i said its worth a try bein as how yall cant find consistency at tha 2 spot
And two games does not DEFINE that a player can't. The fact that Rose averaged 27 7 and 5 in the month of April last year, then continued to do so in the playoffs, then continued to do so starting this season for a whole month, you saying we should disregard that current streak, because of these last two games? Thats your thinking?

why would it be worth TRYING with Watson when we already know he CANT? Rose is our PG of the future, the last person who should play out of position is HIM.. The team needs to adjust to Roses game, not the other way around.

You would have sounded a lot smarter if you said we should start Watson at the two spot, but you don't watch the games so you couldn't have even said something like that.. So you came off saying something extremellllly dumb just in an attempt to get across a stupid point that Rose isn't a PG.. Like I said, hate for the sake of hating, without giving any logical reasoning.. Seriously, do you hate Rose that badly? Did he f**k your mom and sister and force you too record it or something?

Last edited by Hold That; 12-04-2010 at 11:39 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy