Rondo vs Rose - Bulls @ Celtics - [ESPN, 8:00] [Round 2 - Rondo won Round 1]

most viewed right now
 111
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 80
Damn!! Is all I can say
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 55
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #241
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$49,178 | Props total: 22638 22638
time to swap channels and watch the ray allen interview.
 7 years ago '05        #242
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
avatar space
space
$54,086 | Props total: 6985 6985
hamstring, plantar fascitiis and now a twisted knee......he's unstoppable
 7 years ago '05        #243
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12571 12571
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Not really.
honestly he was, for some reason Rose ball handling was extremely sloppy.. Rondo didn't dominate Rose, but he did out play him.. Rose simply looked like he was not interested, didn't play with any urgency.. I'd rather have the Rose who takes 25 shots dropping 30+ and willing our team to victories than the Rose who plays a calm game with just 16 shots and getting 20/10 in a loss..

Give me the score first Rose..
 7 years ago '05        #244
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
 Hold That said:
honestly he was, for some reason Rose ball handling was extremely sloppy.. Rondo didn't dominate Rose, but he did out play him.. Rose simply looked like he was not interested, didn't play with any urgency.. I'd rather have the Rose who takes 25 shots than the Rose who plays a calm game with just 16 shots and getting 20/10..

Give me the score first Rose..
 7 years ago '05        #245
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
 GangstaSins said:
yall should just give us scal back...he doesnt wanna be a bull...

he looks awful in that uniform too...
Ya'll Can Have Him
 7 years ago '04        #246
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
Too many inside buckets given up by us...Too many missed free throws...AND PLEASE GET RID OF LUOL DENG..HE IS REALLY f**kIN GARBAGE!!!! How did this n*gga get crossed over by Marquis Daniels...MARQUIS DANIELS!!! LOL!! Keith Bogans gotta go too..
 7 years ago '05        #247
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
Now You Smoking Grade A Dope
 7 years ago '06        #248
ThaFuture3 
space
space
space
$1,769 | Props total: 237 237
 Hold That said:
honestly he was, for some reason Rose ball handling was extremely sloppy.. Rondo didn't dominate Rose, but he did out play him.. Rose simply looked like he was not interested, didn't play with any urgency.. I'd rather have the Rose who takes 25 shots dropping 30+ and willing our team to victories than the Rose who plays a calm game with just 16 shots and getting 20/10 in a loss..

Give me the score first Rose..
HOPEFULLY Rose will get back to this consistent attacking game opposed to how he is playing currently. I was kind of apprehensive about Boozer being back, especially since there will be an adjustment as they try to work him into the offense. Thibs should let Rose know that nothings changed, he needs to consistently be aggressive and attack rather than be passive
 7 years ago '05        #249
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
 knowughetto said:
Too many inside buckets given up by us...Too many missed free throws...AND PLEASE GET RID OF LUOL DENG..HE IS REALLY f**kIN GARBAGE!!!! How did this n*gga get crossed over by Marquis Daniels...MARQUIS DANIELS!!! LOL!! Keith Bogans gotta go too..
Deng hits timely shots but I'm all for letting Bogans go he doesnt help the team in any sort of way
 7 years ago '09        #250
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$49,178 | Props total: 22638 22638
told y'all n*ggas. give them bogans minutes to korver. let brewer still come off the bench, primarily if korver is getting torched or if cj watson is coming into the game.
 7 years ago '07        #251
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$13,556 | Props total: 1174 1174
Bulls have alot of work to do.

Yall have been gettin straight stomped out by the top teams in the east.

Rose game also doesnt seem to be adjusting very well to boozer. Maybe its him trying to get boozer a lil involved to much I just kno this aint the rose i been watching the whole season that has been giving n*ggas the straight buisness
 7 years ago '05        #252
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12571 12571
 ozWinston said:
told y'all n*ggas. give them bogans minutes to korver. let brewer still come off the bench, primarily if korver is getting torched or if cj watson is coming into the game.
korver's too much of a defensive liability to even start at the 2 spot.. He'll pick up 2 fouls in the first 3minutes trying to guard a starting calibre 2.. Brewer just needs to start..
 7 years ago '07        #253
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,847 | Props total: 4832 4832
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
Bulls have alot of work to do.

Yall have been gettin straight stomped out by the top teams in the east.

Rose game also doesnt seem to be adjusting very well to boozer. Maybe its him trying to get boozer a lil involved to much I just kno this aint the rose i been watching the whole season that has been giving n*ggas the straight buisness
ive said it b4 and i'll say it again.rose just doesnt make guys betta
 7 years ago '04        #254
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 marvelous said:
Deng hits timely shots but I'm all for letting Bogans go he doesnt help the team in any sort of way
Deng is still a bum...He's known to hit a shot or two, then this n*gga will keep shooting as if he has the green light and start missing...I don't care if he came back the next game and scored 50..That n*gga is still trash..
 7 years ago '05        #255
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
 knowughetto said:
Deng is still a bum...He's known to hit a shot or two, then this n*gga will keep shooting as if he has the green light and start missing...I don't care if he came back the next game and scored 50..That n*gga is still trash..
we have no SG that will make any perimeter shots..Id rather have deng shoot then Bogans
 7 years ago '05        #256
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12571 12571
 r.burgundy said:
ive said it b4 and i'll say it again.rose just doesnt make guys betta
this has nothing to do with that.. Rose WASNT AGGRESSIVE did you not watch the game? Or are you in here to simply bash Rose.

Rose makes his teammates better when he's in attack mode, because more things open up for him, passing lanes, teammates start to cut.. There's a reason why he was getting 26/9 for a 3 week stretch he was attacking and his teammates were responding too it..

The last two games he's been extremely timid, and doesn't want to dominate the ball too much.. We need him to be out there being aggressive and making plays.. not acting like he doesn't want to step on anyones toes, because Boozer is back..


Last edited by Hold That; 12-03-2010 at 10:22 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #257
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,847 | Props total: 4832 4832
 Hold That said:
this has nothing to do with that.. Rose WASNT AGGRESSIVE did you not watch the game? Or are you in here to simply bash Rose.

Rose makes his teammates better when he's in attack mode, because more things open up for him, passing lanes, teammates start to cut.. There's a reason why he was getting 26/9 for a 3 week stretch he was attacking and his teammates were responding too it..

The last two games he's been extremely timid, and doesn't want to dominate the ball too much.. We need him to be out there being aggressive and making plays.. not acting like he doesn't want to step on anyones toes, because Boozer is back..
but u dont understand that when he's in attack mode,he's not gettin a.ssists.he doesnt compliment big guys well at all because majority of his attack is from 15' or below.

if u guys started rose and watson,yall would be lethal.yall be betta wit watson gettin 7-8 a.ssists and rose gettin 4-5 to go along wit 20+ points.and that also would solve tha problem of a consistent 2.iverson was his most succesful playin next to eric snow,so its somethin that could work
 7 years ago '05        #258
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
avatar space
space
$54,086 | Props total: 6985 6985
Rondo handed out more dimes than the whole bulls team damnnnnnnnn
 12-03-2010, 10:33 PM         #259
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BOSTON

And yo, i laughed when they signed Shaq...But now I couldnt be more excited to have him on my favorite team.

And n*ggas wanna say they too old.
:cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '07        #260
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,261 | Props total: 307 307
great win
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 41
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
206 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy