Check Out Michael Jordan's New 8,000 sq. ft., 11-Bedroom Mansion

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
230 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
108 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
162 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #21
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
whats the point of havin a house that big???
 7 years ago '05        #22
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
What I'm shocked at is the damn country club fees! $350,000 for entry and $25,000 per year!?? That's a decent house and a Honda Accord.
 12-02-2010, 06:22 PM         #23
fmoney88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol this n*gga has a fukin parking lot at his house. baller s**t right there
 12-02-2010, 06:22 PM         #24
fmoney88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jade Yorker said:
of course you wouldnt understand because your not rich. I dont see the point either, but im not rich. When you have the much money, why not have house that big??
 12-02-2010, 06:25 PM         #25
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
goat s**t...i wonder if he got a playpen for kobe in there
ahhh s**t
 12-02-2010, 06:26 PM         #26
clearm3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fmoney88 said:
lol this n*gga has a fukin parking lot at his house. baller s**t right there
i think the top picture is the golf country club and the bottom pic is jordans house being developed
 12-02-2010, 06:32 PM         #27
fmoney88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jade Yorker said:
of course you wouldnt understand because your not rich. I dont see the point either, but im not rich. When you have the much money, why not have house that big??
 7 years ago '09        #28
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
This man got so much money he doesnt know what to do.
 7 years ago '09        #29
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
 Jade Yorker said:
It's like saying what the point of having a Mercedes Benz ? Bentley ? Rolls Royce ?

what do you expect a man whos fortune is over $500 million to do, buy a 7,500 sq ft house ?
 12-02-2010, 06:59 PM         #30
RurourniK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
way too much for me.

250,000$ for a golf course? Everywhere i step there better be f**kin rose petals and fine a.ss women butt nekkid.

Thats a waste of money to me..

fmoney88 said:

More like when you become rich how detached you become to the real world. I can't be f**kin wasting 500 million on a house when I know theres millions of people unemployed struggling out there.. If I had a billion I'd donate 800 million and start up companies to employ people.

Thats just obnoxious to me..

Last edited by RurourniK; 12-02-2010 at 07:01 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #31
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 Jade Yorker said:

[pic - click to view]

i know u aint talking about wiggers buddy...dont make me post the picture homo
 12-02-2010, 07:23 PM         #32
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RurourniK said:
way too much for me.

250,000$ for a golf course? Everywhere i step there better be f**kin rose petals and fine a.ss women butt nekkid.

More like when you become rich how detached you become to the real world. I can't be f**kin wasting 500 million on a house when I know theres millions of people unemployed struggling out there.. If I had a billion I'd donate 800 million and start up companies to employ people.

Im calling bulls**t. No u wouldnt n*gga.
 12-02-2010, 07:24 PM         #33
NYItalianDevil 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iMaGrOWNassMAN! said:
son what the f*ck do they do with all that house??
thats what im thinkin

wtf u do wit 11 bedrooms

either way hes livin good
 7 years ago '08        #34
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$27,998 | Props total: 19885 19885
*insert MJ gif playin pool*
 7 years ago '10        #35
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
i dont get why these celebs get big a.ss houses. its all for show. deep inside, this n*gga aint happy.
 7 years ago '05        #36
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
 RurourniK said:
way too much for me.

That's always been a criticism of Jordan. He's is the Michael Jackson of the sports world, globally known and admired by EVERYONE. But he doesn't use his influence for good causes.
 12-02-2010, 08:40 PM         #37
RurourniK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus # 1 said:
Im calling bulls**t. No u wouldnt n*gga.
I would.

Honestly son.. With a million you could be straight nowadays.. why the f**k would I need 500 million? That's wasting it on bulls**t.. Until you really lived a f**ked up life I can't see myself blowing rich and not giving it back. That's f**ked up on too many levels.

That's not even being selfless, to me it's common f**king sense.

... That just shows how the world is today.. almost everyone wants to be rich so they can buy bulls**t. pus*y, food, some real friends and a decent place to stay is more than enough.

n*ggas get rich and buy f**king tigers nd s**t.. wtf. Lol.. To each its own but thats full of s**t.

Last edited by RurourniK; 12-02-2010 at 08:43 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #38
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,619 | Props total: 8550 8550
a n*gga could get lost in that house
 7 years ago '05        #39
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
 RurourniK said:
I would.

Honestly son.. With a million you could be straight nowadays.. why the f**k would I need 500 million? That's wasting it on bulls**t.. Until you really lived a f**ked up life I can't see myself blowing rich and not giving it back. That's f**ked up on too many levels.

That's not even being selfless, to me it's common f**king sense.

... That just shows how the world is today.. almost everyone wants to be rich so they can buy bulls**t. pus*y, food, some real friends and a decent place to stay is more than enough.

n*ggas get rich and buy f**king tigers nd s**t.. wtf. Lol.. To each its own but thats full of s**t.
If you had MJ's money you would just be a regular guy with millions. You'd probably have all the same friends an a.ssociates. Even if you were even richer than MJ you'd never understand

MJ on the other hand is more than just a millionaire. He is arguably the MOST popular person in the WORLD. People in 3rd world countries with no TV know who Jordan is. He's synonymous with greatness. People often use the analogy "the Michael Jordan of...." He a.ssociates with rich and powerful people.
 7 years ago '04        #40
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 515 515
America was founded so s**t like this can happen. Don't see how you can hate on the man. If you're really hating, get your paper up. If you're really content with what you have, then why care?

And to say he *has* to give his money away is bulls**t. It's his money, he can do with it what he wants. Yea, I'd love to live in a world where everyone with a little bit of extra dough gives it away, but that's not a reality. Oh well, move on. Oh, and you forgot to bring up the fact that he and Nike do actually donate money to various charities generated from Jordan sales. It might not be his personal money, but to say he doesn't give s**t is stupid.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy