NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-02-2010, 04:49 PM         #61
graydome 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
couldn't care for the source's ratings... but it is a 5/5 album
 12-02-2010, 05:01 PM         #62
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Maximum said:

log offf

u dont know s**t about hiphop man

so sampling aint hiphop?

u one of those kids that probably has a durag on now arguing with ur moms about going to the grocery store to say some s**t like that.

if ur saying he isnt a great producer or to say this wasnt as great hip hop album?

u dont respect hip hop @ all and its obvious u dont know ur history and the only reason why you listen to a lil hiphop is for one artist.

And yeah I said it.

Exactly. Every producer in hip hop has sample and that is a f**king well known fact about hip hop. In addition, some people are good at sampling and others are pretty bad, so to dismissed his production skills because he samples is as laughable as saying that Eminem got the highest street cred in Compton. Plus, he has shown 1 thing that was always known... he don't know s**t about hip hop. If it wasn't for Eminem... this idiot would be listening to Justin Bieber. Plus... didn't Eminem sample "Sing for the Moment" from Aerosmith "Dream on"??? He clearly don't know his hip hop or music history.

ShadyvsEminem: Look... we get it. You are Em's number 1 stan and we all know it, but as much as you want to praise his work as being genius or that it has change the game... It has not! Him being nominated for that many awards don't mean s**t, because when you look at the industry overall today, he is the best out of a terrible situation or he is the king of all turds. Em only had 2 good albums and everything else after MMLP has been average or mediocre at best (Including the Eminem show).

Last edited by bigbarcelona; 12-02-2010 at 05:06 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #63
GodsFavorite 101 heat pts101
space
space
space
$8,893 | Props total: 2955 2955
this album is mad average. overproduced. every single song cuts after two verses to break into some garbage rnb with 30 instruments that dont sound good w each other. Kanye doesnt say 4 bars worth remembering. his hooks don't mean anything. the vocals on "lost in the world" sound like lil Kim queefin into a fan...what do u see in it again? its a pop album, plain n simple

sorry to hate, go head and get back to doin the power clap
 7 years ago '09        #64
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,731 | Props total: 6240 6240
 bigbarcelona said:

Exactly. Every producer in hip hop has samples
10 out of 13 songs this album have samples,nobody samples to that extent

Over 50 songs out of his 80 something songs on his albums have some form of another song,you get the exact numbers to defend him cause that level of sampling is taking the piss

He is supposed to be this great producer why has he no originality whatsoever?how long more will he skate by on other peoples work?

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 12-02-2010 at 05:13 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #65
octane 
space
space
$3,858 | Props total: 654 654
 Athavan 789 said:
Overrated

Jay - Z "Would you rather be underpaid or overrated?"

The Source has been a joke since like 97'. It use to be the Hip Hop bible when I was in high school. I don't value their opinion anymore. With that said, I can listen to the album all the way through with the Good Friday tracks added on. Its a Muthaf**kin Monster!!!!!
 7 years ago '10        #66
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,294 | Props total: 23803 23803
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
wow
:mj2: :jay:
 7 years ago '04        #67
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,645 | Props total: 2651 2651
Dr. Dre had 15/16 songs sampled on his album, is that hip hop?
 7 years ago '04        #68
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
I'd give it 5 mics also.. bun b however was not a 5 mic album.
 12-02-2010, 05:26 PM         #69
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
how long more will he skate by on other peoples work?
I don't know, ask Eminem and Dr. Dre. They seem to be pros at it.
 12-02-2010, 05:31 PM         #70
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Grammys>>review score in a magazine that lost credibility years ago
Kanye has 14 Grammys while Eminem has 11?
 7 years ago '09        #71
space
space
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
I don't know, ask Eminem and Dr. Dre. They seem to be pros at it.
I always wondered why Eminems lyric sheets have different handwriting than his

14 grammys is better than 5mics isnt it?
 7 years ago '07        #72
Lamrock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,093 | Props total: 16 16
I liked the album personally not 5mics for me, either did I think Buns was. But well done kanye.
 12-02-2010, 05:33 PM         #73
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
I always wondered why Eminems lyric sheets have different handwriting than his

C'mon son.
 12-02-2010, 05:35 PM         #74
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
14 grammys is better than 5mics isnt it?
You don't see me running around this thread throwing around 5mics as an impressive metric. Grammys>>>Source ratings, however, I don't think your dismissal of the album is without prejudice because of who Kanye is.
 7 years ago '09        #75
space
space
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
You don't see me running around this thread throwing around 5mics as an impressive metric. Grammys>>>Source ratings, however, I don't think your dismissal of the album is without prejudice because of who Kanye is.
The board needs a bit of balance cant have people shouting off in one thread and then being hypocritical in another,

Same with the people saying people who dislike him are racist yet it was hilarious for them very people laughing at all the photoshopped pictures of Banks(some of them were funny but thats not my point). f**k them and the horse they rode in on,everyone gets the same treatment and he has done 0 to deserve special treatment
 7 years ago '10        #76
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8023 8023

[pic - click to view]

12-02-2010, 05:47 PM         #77
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
The board needs a bit of balance cant have people shouting off in one thread and then being hypocritical in another,

Same with the people saying people who dislike him are racist yet it was hilarious for them very people laughing at all the photoshopped pictures of Banks(some of them were funny but thats not my point). f**k them and the horse they rode in on,everyone gets the same treatment and he has done 0 to deserve special treatment
Fair enough. I actually respect you more than most people on here, but your reasons for picking apart Kanye come up short in my opinion. Still respect your views and think you're cool though.

I don't think it's a racial issue like most people think with Kanye. It's more of a distate for his personality disorder.
 7 years ago '04        #78
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,395 | Props total: 11769 11769
 ShadyVsEminem said:
10 out of 13 songs this album have samples,nobody samples to that extent

Over 50 songs out of his 80 something songs on his albums have some form of another song,you get the exact numbers to defend him cause that level of sampling is taking the piss

He is supposed to be this great producer why has he no originality whatsoever?how long more will he skate by on other peoples work?
u never listened to a gang starr album or illmatic

They sampled every last track on illmatic and its the arguably the greatest hip hop album of all time so that shows alot about what u dont know. Dont speak on s**t you dont know man stay in your corner and bump shady, correct us on if we get eminem's numbers wrong or something cuz u cant say s**t about hip hop u cant even speak on what you dont know man.

Last edited by DJ Maximum; 12-02-2010 at 05:52 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #79
datguyjr 2 heat pts
space
space
$642 | Props total: 759 759
 bigbarcelona said:

Exactly. Every producer in hip hop has sample and that is a f**king well known fact about hip hop. In addition, some people are good at sampling and others are pretty bad, so to dismissed his production skills because he samples is as laughable as saying that Eminem got the highest street cred in Compton. Plus, he has shown 1 thing that was always known... he don't know s**t about hip hop. If it wasn't for Eminem... this idiot would be listening to Justin Bieber. Plus... didn't Eminem sample "Sing for the Moment" from Aerosmith "Dream on"??? He clearly don't know his hip hop or music history.

ShadyvsEminem: Look... we get it. You are Em's number 1 stan and we all know it, but as much as you want to praise his work as being genius or that it has change the game... It has not! Him being nominated for that many awards don't mean s**t, because when you look at the industry overall today, he is the best out of a terrible situation or he is the king of all turds. Em only had 2 good albums and everything else after MMLP has been average or mediocre at best (Including the Eminem show).
Agreed but I think everything after 8 mile has been average to mediocre. TES was a classic to me.

& I agree with the sources rating for this album, MBDTF's a classic.
 7 years ago '05        #80
draglee 
space
space
$897 | Props total: 0 0
nah no 5 mics
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy