Are Air Forces played out?

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
119 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
122 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
82 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #101
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
they're uncomfortable so i don't wear em
 7 years ago '09        #102
BryanBodyLotion 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,287 | Props total: 183 183
Yes they're played..jordAns and dunks are what I like or some underground shoes from the 412 store in pittsburgh
 7 years ago '04        #103
mikielee213 52 heat pts52
space
space
$9,546 | Props total: 12478 12478
Yea didnt realize it was so heavy Va on bx...im from the 434 and still mad ppl wearin forces out here not so much tims but the forces are in heavy rotation here...i dont see how a pair of fresh whites can be played out.... he must be one of those dudes that goes to the fake shoe sites gets a pair of $80 yeezy's and tellin ppl he paid a stack for them....f**k outta here metro f*g
 12-27-2010, 11:17 PM         #104
Ether Boy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if force's and timbs are played out...then i don't want to keep up with these new trends you metro f*gs got coming out...

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Ether Boy; 12-27-2010 at 11:19 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #105
blackdiamondz10 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,188 | Props total: 250 250
 phillyCANNON said:
don't know why ppl refer to Timbs and Air Force Ones as "played out"

a pair of wheat timbs, a fresh white/white pair of ups etc will NEVER be played out

^^^^4real...s**ts is classic man

people seem to be so concerned wit wut everybody else is doing/rocking..f**k being a trend sweater..rock what you feel

Da Realness said:
[B]Honestly I can't tell. I still rock air forces form time to time. Those are classics. Outside of ny, n*ggas really really started rockin air forces heavily when Nelly put out that "Air Force Ones" song. And I been livin in the south most of my life so I ain't just talkin s**t. Those will never go out of style like yankee fitteds. It's mostly out of style to people who just follow trends
Exactly
 7 years ago '09        #106
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,077 | Props total: 8847 8847
 Da Realness said:
Honestly I can't tell. I still rock air forces form time to time. Those are classics. Outside of ny, n*ggas really really started rockin air forces heavily when Nelly put out that "Air Force Ones" song. And I been livin in the south most of my life so I ain't just talkin s**t. Those will never go out of style like yankee fitteds. It's mostly out of style to people who just follow trends.
I've been wearing AF1 since 2001, I remember n*ggaz used to say to me that AF1'S a are ugly
as soon as they see Nelly Dilemma video & Ja Rule I'm real remix video, yh your AF1's are dope Nelly & Ja Rule have the same pair as me
My n*gga sometimes I rock them, AF1 are my fav shoes, but what I hate is that they crease, so I get a size smaller now, (it don't crease when you do that)
these days I rock Gucci shoes, Jordan Spikes & Converses usually
 12-28-2010, 07:34 AM         #107
China Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya'll need not to respond to pus*y boy music... go see the louie v thread.

AF1 isn't as "in style" as it was back in the day but there isn't nothing wrong with them. Timbs are still cool too... if these shoes were really out of style like that they wouldn't be made anymore.

What I really don't see nobody rockin anymore is the plain Adidas... other than Jay-Z.

It really doesn't matter IMO with shoes type as far as going out of style. Colors/fit seem to be more important.

But if the question is, are AF1's worn less?

Yes.
 7 years ago '09        #108
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,908 | Props total: 838 838
Timbs
retro Js
Are played out 2 me
 7 years ago '05        #109
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,028 | Props total: 1226 1226
seriously though, if your saying airforces are played out and your sitting there with skinny jeans and a mohawk k!ll yourself.... and those polo boots will be out of style by summer .....
 7 years ago '04        #110
jdakidd44 
space
space
space
$857 | Props total: 0 0
air forces aint played out in our world unless u can afford a pair of pradas, mauris, or colehaans as an ALTERNATIVE FLAT OUT
 01-13-2011, 02:45 AM         #111
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah...those s**ts are done...
 7 years ago '05        #112
GST 
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 2394 2394
 Fcuk Boy Music said:
^ask yourself this....how many people do you still see wearing air force 1's or timbs...ask yourself that...

last time i saw a person where timbs or af1's....was in 03...

damn,hermit..get out more
 7 years ago '06        #113
Hussle 36 heat pts36
space
space
$4,698 | Props total: 248 248
tims played out...but af1z to me are like chucks. never played out..chucks obviously ontop of af1z ont hat list though. them s**ts classics
 7 years ago '08        #114
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23316 23316
they're main stays now. Converse stats. I just don't wear em because they look clunky with 501s.

I'll bring em out if I'm just running to the store right quick or its just way too burr or messy outside for the crisp wears

Last edited by Arson; 01-13-2011 at 05:48 AM..
 01-13-2011, 05:56 AM         #115
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What is played out? People with a sense of style don't follow trends. It is more played out to keep copying what you see in magazines and on tv
 7 years ago '05        #116
Super-C 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,437 | Props total: 1 1
i hope they played out....cuz then im the only one doin it....better then walkin around seeing everybody wearin some ugly jordans just cuz it got the "logo" on it

im so glad im older now....i dont even look at tags or no s**t anymore, if its hot, i f**k with it
 7 years ago '05        #117
Super-C 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,437 | Props total: 1 1
 Fcuk Boy Music said:
Push has no style or swag at all

But ive never seen pharrell in timbs or forces

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy