Are Air Forces played out?

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
102 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
black ice 2003 
space
space
$2,641 | Props total: 13 13
forces are hella played...b**ches stay clownin n*ggas wit forces here in va...the country a.ss n*ggas still rock em tho
 12-06-2010, 12:49 AM         #42
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont see how ppl not hop on some of those patent leather forces that nike release, s**ts be looking so dope, soooooo dope.
 7 years ago '06        #43
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,047 | Props total: 18808 18808
 black ice 2003 said:
forces are hella played...b**ches stay clownin n*ggas wit forces here in va...the country a.ss n*ggas still rock em tho
b**ches in VA is Bamas, who the f**k care what them country a.ss gits is talkin bout
 7 years ago '06        #44
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3463 3463
 Fcuk Boy Music said:
^ask yourself this....how many people do you still see wearing air force 1's or timbs...ask yourself that...

last time i saw a person where timbs or af1's....was in 03...
i expect this from someone who lives in cambodia.
 7 years ago '06        #45
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3463 3463
 gagethedesigner said:
i doubt that
n*ggas are still copppin the same pair jordans every weekend they come out and they all wear them to school on the following monday

it's defintially because ppl are thinking forces are played out
u didnt just compare jordans to air forces did you?
 7 years ago '05        #46
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,029 | Props total: 1226 1226
 black ice 2003 said:
Dnt say Va say what ever hood your from, cause I was there this past summer with the white on whites and b**ches was at me even with my wife there wit me, so idk maybe the n*ggas are just bum a.ss n*ggas who get clowned anyway, and maybe there arent many of us on here but I always been the type of n*gga people respected no matter what I wear I get compliments cause I know how to make everything match or something else I have on catches their eye but I rock Nylon track sweats with forces and timbs to the grocery store mall whatever s**t is my everyday clothes and The b**ches have not dropped off, maybe cause im not in high school where the only thing that matters is what you wearing. the only thing i ever got clowned for wearing was addidas I came up in an all Nike/timberland hood
 7 years ago '07        #47
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,341 | Props total: 384 384
nothing wrong with weaering af1's. i still wear em. could care less if others think they're played.
 12-06-2010, 01:22 PM         #48
PatrickJoseph24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn this generation is too hung up on what the next man thinks, f**k is wrong with you kids.
 7 years ago '04        #49
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,632 | Props total: 3163 3163
So it got played out to get whites in the sping and blacks and tims in the winter I mean really tho not everyone is wearing prada sneakers or those ugly a.ss polo boots I'm getting my blacks this weekend like ole boy said they match with anything are the easiest to keep fresh
 7 years ago '04        #50
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,632 | Props total: 3163 3163
 black ice 2003 said:
What part of va you in? Here in Richmond its either forces jordans or tims I mean n*ggas wear l mean people wear other but those be the main ones claiming out of town
 7 years ago '05        #51
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,970 | Props total: 3236 3236
I wore timbs today and I wore AF1's on Friday. I don't give a damn what anybody thinks.
 7 years ago '04        #52
Mercury 
space
space
$2,585 | Props total: 1423 1423
I was about to ask what part of VA too. I never really wore forces that much anyways because i couldnt stand the creasing (i'm more of a jordan fan) but in the 804 area I still see air force 1s super heavy to this day. 757 I don't see that many people in forces though, and I never really knew ANYONE from northern VA that wore forces even in the height of its popularity.
 7 years ago '04        #53
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 1573 1573
 black ice 2003 said:

youngsiz said:
So it got played out to get whites in the sping and blacks and tims in the winter I mean really tho not everyone is wearing prada sneakers or those ugly a.ss polo boots I'm getting my blacks this weekend like ole boy said they match with anything are the easiest to keep fresh
 youngsiz said:
What part of va you in? Here in Richmond its either forces jordans or tims I mean n*ggas wear l mean people wear other but those be the main ones claiming out of town

Mercury said:
I was about to ask what part of VA too. I never really wore forces that much anyways because i couldnt stand the creasing (i'm more of a jordan fan) but in the 804 area I still see air force 1s super heavy to this day. 757 I don't see that many people in forces though, and I never really knew ANYONE from northern VA that wore forces even in the height of its popularity.

damn, i aint know we had too many people from VA here. i'm from the 804, been traveling alot though the past 2 years, and i'm back in the 804 for a short period time. first of all, ya'll are right, AF1s are still mad heavy here. like Banga's original point though, i think that since and because they became so heavy, alot (not all) people (like myself) got turned off to them. more so in other regions. from what i've seen, TX is still big on them. some parts of the midwest too. but for people out west, AF's are a no-no. n*ggas up north aint f**king with them either.

my mindset is AFs used to fresh, therefore i used to wear them. then every ignorant looking, weed smoking Southside n*gga in a big body car started wearing them and became extremely unoriginal. they, in turn, no longer were fresh to me. thats not at all to say there arent still some nice colorways being made. but for me, it would be extremely hard for me to buy a pair, knowing that everybody and their mother has worn, and is wearing (around here anyway) that type of shoe.

all that's just my opinion. it shouldnt really matter though unless you're big on fashion, trends or being different. wear what you think looks good and be happy.

youngsiz, i think you went to my high school.
 12-07-2010, 06:32 AM         #54
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this was my s**t

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #55
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,029 | Props total: 1226 1226
 1MikE said:
damn, i aint know we had too many people from VA here. i'm from the 804, been traveling alot though the past 2 years, and i'm back in the 804 for a short period time. first of all, ya'll are right, AF1s are still mad heavy here. like Banga's original point though, i think that since and because they became so heavy, alot (not all) people (like myself) got turned off to them. more so in other regions. from what i've seen, TX is still big on them. some parts of the midwest too. but for people out west, AF's are a no-no. n*ggas up north aint f**king with them either.

my mindset is AFs used to fresh, therefore i used to wear them. then every ignorant looking, weed smoking Southside n*gga in a big body car started wearing them and became extremely unoriginal. they, in turn, no longer were fresh to me. thats not at all to say there arent still some nice colorways being made. but for me, it would be extremely hard for me to buy a pair, knowing that everybody and their mother has worn, and is wearing (around here anyway) that type of shoe.

all that's just my opinion. it shouldnt really matter though unless you're big on fashion, trends or being different. wear what you think looks good and be happy.

youngsiz, i think you went to my high school.

People gotta remember though when forces got hot again the shoe game was Really weak and forces were really the only thing poppin, All The kicks n*ggas buyin now that are retro werent really hot back then When the foams originally came out I was like 1 of 10 people in my high school that had em, n*ggas that were saying they were ugly back then are foaming at the mouth to get em, its funny how s**t changes and n*ggas that were rocking forces daily are saying they wack now, but hey thats people
 12-07-2010, 07:05 PM         #56
Fcuk Boy Music 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its not 2002 anymore though
 12-07-2010, 07:51 PM         #57
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fcuk Boy Music said:
its not 2002 anymore though
wtf about "timeless" don't u get
 7 years ago '06        #58
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,425 | Props total: 3136 3136
 Fcuk Boy Music said:
things that are played out...and stuff that nobody wears anymore...

1. jerseys...NFL NBA
2. wheat construction timbs
3. air force 1's

some dudes is dressing like its 02 - 03....
i mostly come here to look at the upcoming shoes and hardly post here but i had to comment on this cuz i still see alot of people with air forces and jerseys around here. Alot of u fashion police metro's are gay as f**k so i wont argue with ya'll. Some of u have got to be in junior/highschool still i swear.

Last edited by d4deesnuts; 12-08-2010 at 07:21 PM..
 12-08-2010, 07:36 PM         #59
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 d4deesnuts said:
i mostly come here to look at the upcoming shoes and hardly post here but i had to comment on this cuz i still see alot of people with air forces and jerseys around here. Alot of u fashion police metro's are gay as f**k so i wont argue with ya'll. Some of u have got to be in junior/highschool still i swear.

r u really gonna reply to someone that looks like him? dude is a f**got lol, pay him no mind
 12-08-2010, 11:14 PM         #60
Brand0n031 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they're classic shoes...but a no go for me anymore. just so many other better things.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
27 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
127 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago