Are Air Forces played out?

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
252 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #21
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,030 | Props total: 1226 1226
 marcusaka50 said:
I only rock white/white af1 and Wheat or Black timbs they never go out of style for me. I dont care what other people think. I see alot of people rocking those polo boots that look like rainbow boots them s**ts is ugly to me.
Polo boots, n*ggas used to get made fun of for wearing polo boots, reminds me of that year new balance came in style and the supposed hardcore n*ggas was rockin em, n*ggas and b**ches change wit da weather, am i the only person that thinks it is corny to stop wearing clothes casue other people stopped ?? maybe that is the life growing up in NY

Last edited by hbk83; 12-02-2010 at 10:30 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #22
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,678 | Props total: 8631 8631
 hbk83 said:
Polo boots, n*ggas used to get made fun of for wearing polo boots, reminds me of that year new balance came in style and the supposed hardcore n*ggas was rockin em, n*ggas and b**ches change wit da weather, am i the only person that thinks it is corny to stop wearing clothes casue other people stopped ?? maybe that is the life growing up in NY
s**t changes all the time and its every where that people follow trends. People wanna stay up today with whatever everybody is wearing to fit in.
 7 years ago '05        #23
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,030 | Props total: 1226 1226
 marcusaka50 said:
s**t changes all the time and its every where that people follow trends. People wanna stay up today with whatever everybody is wearing to fit in.
i guess, but I dont see anyone wearing polo boots just n*ggas on boxden and i dont know anyone that has ever bought a pair. I see n*ggas in polo shirts but they rockin timbs, lol idk thats why im thinking its just in high fashion cities
 7 years ago '05        #24
P8ty9Ruger 
space
space
$777 | Props total: 15 15
wheat tims and white on whites are classics just like J's and airmaxs and I still see people wearin them, just not as much as they used to. i still wear both...just coppd a fresh pair of wheats and the silver foamposite 1s
 7 years ago '08        #25
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,942 | Props total: 7348 7348
 Fcuk Boy Music said:
Push has no style or swag at all

But ive never seen pharrell in timbs or forces
Pusha got swag son
 7 years ago '04        #26
bx_tale200 
space
space
$805 | Props total: 0 0
I still rock my forces from time to time. I get what I like and make sure I rock em right. Tec Pack is pretty much my s**t right now.
 7 years ago '07        #27
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
n*ggas still wear uptowns

12-03-2010, 05:24 PM         #28
Fcuk Boy Music 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol that's watt I'm sayen
 12-03-2010, 07:34 PM         #29
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fcuk Boy Music said:
^ask yourself this....how many people do you still see wearing air force 1's or timbs...ask yourself that...

last time i saw a person where timbs or af1's....was in 03...

who cares ??

i wear white ones cuz they fresh and clean....

i wear timbs in the winter, but i'm partial to ACG's....

ask yourself this....why do u care what other ppl are wearing....just cuz u own a couple pieces of LV doesn't mean your above wearin timbs or uptowns....
 7 years ago '04        #30
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
 hbk83 said:
I understand your being sarcastic but where do you live? I have on a pair of wheat timbs.they just released air force foams that are selling out everywhere, and just bought these to go with a blue and white polo shirt and a patriots shirt i bought

[pic - click to view]

Maybe Im out of style but you can find air forces to match everything, i only wear jordan nike and timbs, unless im wearing a suit.
Copped those too, real nice, I only f**k lows and highs, those where my first AF1 cop since 07
 7 years ago '07        #31
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,797 | Props total: 450 450
constructs never went out of style and people still rock to this day.

air forces.....ehhh i dont know i had a couple of pairs of air forces in my lifetime and never really liked em because them s**ts creased to damn fast.front of the them looking like i was kicking the damn wall..
 7 years ago '10        #32
joeybang2010 1 heat pts
space
space
$656 | Props total: 388 388
i'm a grown man...I wear what i want. little kids stop liking things because they dont see other kids liking them...and on a side note...stop looking at mens feet...look them in the eyes!!!!!
 7 years ago '06        #33
LeMar G 241 heat pts241
space
space
$15,561 | Props total: 35647 35647
Uptowns are wack now but thats my opinion. If you like dressing like nelly in 2003 than do you.

I buy what i like, what i think looks fresh.
 7 years ago '05        #34
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
No sir, I would disagree... they are the simplest shoes to match with any shirt... and they are not suspect-able to have denim bleed on them excessively... it happens but it isn't as bad as it is with other shoes.... the only downside is that they are heavy as hell if you not used to wearing them...

You can do/go just about anywhere/anything in a pair of all white or all black low top forces imo...

n*ggas not wearing them now because of "hip-hop" not wearing them but they will be hot again soon... I'll never stop wearing mine...
 7 years ago '05        #35
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
 24/7foamz said:
constructs never went out of style and people still rock to this day.

air forces.....ehhh i dont know i had a couple of pairs of air forces in my lifetime and never really liked em because them s**ts creased to damn fast.front of the them looking like i was kicking the damn wall..
if they crease on you, then you got a half size too big... That shoe tends to run big so a half size under what you wear in any other shoe may stop the heavy creasing... at least that did the trick for me... and I play basketball etc in my older pairs and they actually hold up better than some of these newer basketball shoes...
 7 years ago '06        #36
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,057 | Props total: 18822 18822
f**k the dumb s**t, just copped these TODAY...

[pic - click to view]

goin outta style my a.ss....maybe for you lil' gay young f**kas that walk around in s**t like this:

[pic - click to view]

12-04-2010, 02:59 AM         #37
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
never got "what's wrong" with rockin a pair of forces every now and then....

sure, not in your everyday rotation unless you ain't got kicks for days but there is nothin like a fresh pair....
 7 years ago '07        #38
infamxus 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 3 3
bunch of followers in this thread..
just because ppl stop wearin a certain something doesnt mean its played out, because im sure whatever theyre wearing now is gonna be played out whenever they see ppl not wearing it
 7 years ago '08        #39
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
 NYC-Banga said:
thats what started ppl to stop wearing em, because so many ppl had em.
i doubt that
n*ggas are still copppin the same pair jordans every weekend they come out and they all wear them to school on the following monday

it's defintially because ppl are thinking forces are played out
 7 years ago '04        #40
bnw99 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,600 | Props total: 4175 4175
 j2hott23 said:
so your saying since you don't see people wearing them as much as you used to they played out?

Spoken like a true follower
#real spit
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
35 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy