Dec 2 - NASA Finds Alien DNA in California

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
189 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
127 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-04-2010, 12:38 PM         #221
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Metalzoa said:
You and reppin are the stupid ones.

You don't work for NASA and neither does he.

Im not sure your correlation is with your stupidity and NASA but ok. If you feel I said everyone at NASA is stupid then quote me on it. You know the drill.
because you say the research could take 1000 years, but nasa has been searching for life for awhile now, so..they are stupid.
 7 years ago '05        #222
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7083 7083
 Metalzoa said:

You just want to end up with a win but it can't happen after I had to piggyback your slow a.ss across the learning landscape.

You are the weakest link.

Now you are using the same argument a few of us used against you several pages back, and flipping it and using it against the guy you've been arguing with this morning. You are the one that is desperate to win a debate right now. You have changed your stance in less then 24 hours, but you are still desperate to not look like an idiot, so you are continuing to argue just to give a false impression that you "won" the argument .

I actually thought you were a fairly intelligent dude until this thread popped up.

No, let me rephrase that. Judging from this thread, you are a pretty intelligent dude, you are just incredibly stubborn and refuse to concede a point every now and again.

I'm fine with admitting I came off as a bit extreme in the early portion of this thread. If you would've started your whole argument off talking about a decade instead of a century, it would have been more understandable (While I would have still disagreed with halting all space exploration for ten years). If you would have said, "We can keep exploring but we need to devote more time and money to research here on Earth," THAT would have also been understandable. But you literally suggested we just halt all space exploration. Not only that, but you suggested we do it for 100 years. If you don't understand now looking back in hindsight why that set off a few red flags with a few of us, then I just don't know what to tell you. You're probably just to stubborn to notice any flaws within yourself though .

You have earned my respect in this thread though, it's just extremely apparent that you are stubborn as hell and don't know how to debate properly.

Noted.
 12-04-2010, 12:41 PM         #223
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ni2 said:
just tell me everything that resulted from improper research or not extensive research is stupid. like nasa, explorers, all inventions and discoveries that happened by accident.
You want me to lie to you?
 12-04-2010, 12:42 PM         #224
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Metalzoa said:
You want me to lie to you?
well i dont expect you to tell me the truth, i really feel like it will hurt your argument.
 12-04-2010, 12:42 PM         #225
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:

Now you are using the same argument a few of us used against you several pages back, and flipping it and using it against the guy you've been arguing with this morning. You are the one that is desperate to win a debate right now. You have changed your stance in less then 24 hours, but you are still desperate to not look like an idiot, so you are continuing to argue just to give a false impression that you "won" the argument
Show me where I flipped my argument around. Seriously. Quote it.
 7 years ago '05        #226
space
space
 Metalzoa said:
So you know exactly where you said it and now you're trying to change up what you meant. I like that. Didn't even give me the chance to point it out .. you knew where you f**ked up. Then you proceeded to do damage control. I like it.

Unfortunately its not enough to earn yourself a win.
I'm not trying to "earn myself a win."

That's where we are different. I am trying to have a constructive debate, so I can learn from it. You on the other hand are looking at this as a 12 round f!ght between you and some guys you don't know and your sole intention is to "win" the f!ght. .

I wasn't doing damage control in the post you quoted. I was explaining what I meant by it, since apparently you are to focused on "winning" an "argument" to think logically right now. Put down the weed, bro.
 12-04-2010, 12:44 PM         #227
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ni2 said:
well i dont expect you to tell me the truth, i really feel like it will hurt your argument.
the truth is that a lot of good has come from accidental research.

that has no correlation with sending a space probe with inferior detection equipment into space. it wont detect s**t and as such the "research" part of your accident is not going to happen.

So explain how the truth will hurt my argument again please.
 12-04-2010, 12:47 PM         #228
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
I'm not trying to "earn myself a win."

That's where we are different. I am trying to have a constructive debate, so I can learn from it. You on the other hand are looking at this as a 12 round f!ght between you and some guys you don't know and your sole intention is to "win" the f!ght. .

Reppindaburghh said:
This right here, folks, is a pseudo-intellectual post. Re-read the post you quoted. You are agreeing with him while sounding less logical.
 Reppindaburghh said:
 Reppindaburghh said:
Dude, holy hell, what are you wasting time typing this s**t for? You are agreeing with the guy you are arguing with. Obviously life as we know it isn't the end all be all. But what else exactly are we supposed to look for? How are we supposed to look for something that we have no basis for comparison? The only thing we can do is look for life as we know it until we discover some other form of life, which is apparently what this entire thread was made about. You are just ranting and raving about something that we agree with you on.
 Reppindaburghh said:
You are misunderstanding what Eddie's point was and unintentionally agreeing with him. You, my friend, are the dumb a.ss. You mad?
 Reppindaburghh said:
You are acting as if there are not Earth like planets out there. We already know of some, and I'm sure there are thousands of earth like planets out there considering there are billions of planets. So that is where you start your search. It's common sense.

And what are you talking about when you say unity for our race? Are you suggesting "world peace," etc? Because if so, you are living in a fantasy world. We have a better chance of finding intelligent life out in the universe in our life time then achieving world peace in our life time. There has never been, and never will be, world peace. That's just human nature.
 Reppindaburghh said:
 Reppindaburghh said:

Just go ahead and k!ll yourself. Get it over with.

This was all before I even got into the thread. Care to revise your statement?
 12-04-2010, 12:47 PM         #229
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well you havnt had an argument since page 9 so i guess your right.
 7 years ago '05        #230
space
space
 Metalzoa said:
Show me where I flipped my argument around. Seriously. Quote it.
You mis-read what you quoted, Meta. Calm down, quit trying to reply to everything so quickly and think about what you are reading before replying to it.

I was talking about you telling him "You just want to end up with a win."

Thats what we were telling you several pages back about yourself, which is apparently still true, and you flipped it and said it to the dude you were arguing with this morning.

I didn't say you flipped your entire argument.

I did however say you changed your stance, however so slightly. And there is nothing wrong with that, that is what a debate is for. The thing that is wrong, though, is you acting as if you've had the stance you have right now since the beginning of the "argument,' because clearly you have not.

You just need to calm down. You are the one in here attacking people. Nobody is attacking you, we are just responding to you attacking us without reason, .
 12-04-2010, 12:49 PM         #231
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ni2 said:
well you havnt had an argument since page 9 so i guess your right.
Which means I've been right since page 4 when you started arguing with me.

Any more questions or we are clear that I'm right?
 7 years ago '05        #232
space
space
 Metalzoa said:
This was all before I even got into the thread. Care to revise your statement?
That wasn't a debate. The guy that was on the other end of that exchange was a legitimate idiot. That wasn't even an argument, and I wasn't trying to learn anything from it. You, on the other hand, are actually an intelligent dude, and that is what the quote at the top of the post that I am now quoting was about.
 12-04-2010, 12:50 PM         #233
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Metalzoa said:

dude ill stop f**king with you. i know what you mean, i know you revised your stance. i know you cant admit it. its all good man i just get a kick out of it.
 7 years ago '05        #234
space
space
 Metalzoa said:

at you trying so hard to look like you've won an argument.

That's it, I'm done. You are hopeless.

You win, I lose. You win, the way we are currently going about space exploration and research on Earth and abroad is wrong, we should do it your way. You win, Nasa loses.

I will now be leaving this thread.

inb4Metasays "I know I won."

inb4Metainsultsmetotryandluremebacktothethread

inb4Iinevitablyamluredbackintothethreadbyatroll

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 12-04-2010 at 01:01 PM..
 12-04-2010, 12:55 PM         #235
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
You just need to calm down. You are the one in here attacking people. Nobody is attacking you, we are just responding to you attacking us without reason, .
damn baby girl i didn't know you were hurting like that. i mean you were dishing it out too ... i thought you could take it.

my bad hun lemme dust off your dress. i didn't mean to hit you, girl. its just that you frustrate me sometimes yo.

i love you.
 12-04-2010, 12:58 PM         #236
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ni2 said:
dude ill stop f**king with you. i know what you mean, i know you revised your stance. i know you cant admit it. its all good man i just get a kick out of it.
You can't keep making these claims and expect me not to call you on it.

Either be a gracious loser or keep f!ghting and be a bigger loser.

Quote me on where I said or did that.
 12-04-2010, 12:59 PM         #237
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its obvious to anyone paying attention. lets just hope you flooded this thread with enough insults and trivial bulls**t to blind them. im sure they'll take your side then, even tho im not exactly sure you know what your side is anymore.
 12-04-2010, 01:04 PM         #238
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You not knowing my side is unfortunate, seeing as Ive quoted and told it to you 1,000,000 times.

And trying to make it seem like people will agree with me over insults when that is just the icing on the cake. You guys insulted me as well so why wouldn't take take your side?

BECAUSE YOU ARE WRONG

And you keep making all sorts of side comments and analysis but the fact is that I was right about it making more sense to do research before launching new probes if you're trying to find life. That was my stance.

If you want to use my estimates/guesstimates or examples to create analogies and make my point easier to understand then you can do it all day but the bottom line is that research is paramount. Don't start a project without a good amount of it.
 12-04-2010, 01:08 PM         #239
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i know man, im wrong, we shouldnt send any more probes into space for 100-1000 years. idk what i was thinking

can you believe i came in this thread ready for them to just push all the buttons, fire them all in space right now what are we waiting for, im glad you showed me the truth.

Last edited by Ni2; 12-04-2010 at 01:12 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #240
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,338 | Props total: 380 380
wow dude, is your sole purpose just to win an argument. cause that's what it comes off as.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
13 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
13 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
78 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy