Dec 2 - NASA Finds Alien DNA in California

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-04-2010, 11:40 AM         #201
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so now you have no argument?

thats what i was asking you, what probes or what probes were discussed that is of relevance to your argument.

since you were asking me to quote you...
and thats really my point: if we are missing s**t on earth still that is blowing all our knowledge of life out of the water, why are we sending expensive sucky probes when we can just research the universe better and come up with firmer conclusions before launching more s**t into space?

Last edited by Ni2; 12-04-2010 at 11:45 AM..
 12-04-2010, 11:48 AM         #202
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Do you really want it to end this way?

1. Look at the periodic table.
2. Count how many elements there are.
3. Factor in the possibility that there are elements we have not detected yet.
4. Factor in the detection technology required for every element.
5. Factor in the cost to put it on a probe and send it to all extremes of the universe we don't know about and expect it to work reliably.
6. Now consider the research which will narrow down the bands of elements we need to detect.
7. Think of the time, money and space saved per element that is eliminated.

There's less chances of mistakes and more accurate readings, because it was built specifically to do x,y and z ... not the whole alphabet.

Does it make more sense why if you are launching a probe to aid in your research process for detecting life, it pays to know a good amount about what you are looking for before sending probes to gather the intel now?
 12-04-2010, 11:54 AM         #203
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no, it always did, but what do you base your argument on, who said it doesnt make sense and why do you say over and over we should stop sending probes to space, which probes are you upset with?
 12-04-2010, 11:58 AM         #204
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ni2 said:
no, it always did, but what do you base your argument on, who said it doesnt make sense and why do you say over and over we should stop sending probes to space, which probes are you upset with?
it never did.

get your facts right. there is no probe that detects the entire spectrum of the periodic table.
 12-04-2010, 12:04 PM         #205
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you asked if it pays to know what you are looking for. well f**king of course im sure it makes it a lot easier to find it if you know what 'it' is.

i still am absolutely clueless what you feel like your argument is. most of it you have abandoned but you just want to win at all costs i guess.

because once again, we on some trivial bs.

Last edited by Ni2; 12-04-2010 at 12:08 PM..
 12-04-2010, 12:10 PM         #206
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ni2 said:
you asked if it pays to know what you are looking for. well f**king of course im sure it makes it a lot easier to find it if you know what 'it' is.

i still am absolutely clueless what you feel like your argument is. most of it you have abandoned but you just want to win at all costs i guess.
And now we find the source of the stupidity.

It really has nothing to do with my argument. It's perfectly sound and quite clear; you're just too stupid to get it. I had to quote the same post 5 times after the original time I wrote it cause you kept asking me questions that it addressed already ... 6 pages ago.

Even when I repeatedly posted it, I had to highlight different parts just to explain it to you.

You are the definition of stupid. That's why you are here arguing against what most people have come to realize is a very solid point. It's just unfortunate you don't get to meet people who will take the time to break it down this often cause you'd realize just how slow you are. Maybe the shame will force you to learn more about the world outside Boxden.
 12-04-2010, 12:11 PM         #207
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha, cause you now want your point to strictly be researching helps. well no s**t whos gonna disagree with that.
 12-04-2010, 12:15 PM         #208
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Reppindaburgh did. And your reply to him was "exactly" when he said he'd rather explore and find s**t out accidentally than research.

So technically, you also disagreed.
 12-04-2010, 12:16 PM         #209
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i love how you think its either or. even tho you had a strong stance on how we shouldn't send any more probes to space, now you think they aid in research.

and lets be clear, he said then rather sitting around for 100 years like you proposed we do.
 12-04-2010, 12:20 PM         #210
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Show me where I said they don't aid in research.

And note who is the one taking this argument to all sorts of places.

You understand my point is that research is the only right thing to do. But if we want better probe research, we need to do better lab research first and make better probes before launching them out.

You agree that it is the right thing to do. Why would anyone disagree with it?

Then you know what Im talking about and you agree with me but you still want to argue?

You just want to end up with a win but it can't happen after I had to piggyback your slow a.ss across the learning landscape.

You are the weakest link.
 7 years ago '05        #211
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
I just find it hilarious how you've quoted yourself several times using the exact same quote and ignored the other 30 quotes of yourself in this thread where you were suggesting we wait a century doing research before making a move .

Now, two pages back, you've switched it up to a decade.

Nobody in this thread was saying we should just halt all research. You can research and explore at the same time. I also find it funny how you are tossing out insults left and right and several times in this thread have tried to play the role of a victim making it seem as though there were a group of people that teamed up with the sole interest of disagreeing with you.

You are the one that has changed your stance over the past 24 hours, not I.
 12-04-2010, 12:27 PM         #212
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the whole thread is summed up by hhs, post 179.

i just want to see how far it would go just for him to feel like he won. even when you have nothing left to stand on. you have changed your stance to exactly what is being done, yet thats what you were disagreeing with in the first place. idk man just keep insulting me and i guess you can feel better about it.
 7 years ago '05        #213
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 Metalzoa said:
Reppindaburgh did. And your reply to him was "exactly" when he said he'd rather explore and find s**t out accidentally than research.

So technically, you also disagreed.
My God....you are an idiot.

When did I disagree with research helping? Nobody in this thread "disagreed with research."

inb4youqquotemesayingI'dbeontheothersideofthemount ain.

That was me laughing at you saying you wanted to do research for a CENTURY and not do any space exploration for the next 100 years and just sit back and do research. Now, as I said, 2 pages back you switched it up to a decade. Which, while much more reasonable, is just as stupid. We should be exploring and doing research at the same time. In fact, half of the reason we ARE exploring is in order to do research on other planets. You want to find other possible forms of life? What better way then to explore planets in our own solar system, on top of doing research on Earth?

Edit: Oh, by the way, Nasa agrees with me.

But you are superior to the heads of Nasa, my bad Meta.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 12-04-2010 at 12:32 PM..
 12-04-2010, 12:31 PM         #214
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
I just find it hilarious how you've quoted yourself several times using the exact same quote and ignored the other 30 quotes of yourself in this thread where you were suggesting we wait a century doing research before making a move .

Now, two pages back, you've switched it up to a decade.

Nobody in this thread was saying we should just halt all research. You can research and explore at the same time. I also find it funny how you are tossing out insults left and right and several times in this thread have tried to play the role of a victim making it seem as though there were a group of people that teamed up with the sole interest of disagreeing with you.

You are the one that has changed your stance over the past 24 hours, not I.
I find it hilarious you do not know the difference between a stance and an estimate.

No go ahead .. keep typing. Why don't you explore the far side of the mountain called humility and tell me what you find there. :)

The fact is that your stance to go out with improper research is stupid. I don't know how long the proper research will take, but even if it takes 100 years (or even 10,000 years) it is much better to wait that long than rush out unprepared.

That's a fact. That's a fact you tried to disagree with.
And for that ... you are wrong.

Plain and simple.

You can cry about my estimates .. and thats fine. But my stance is that proper research is critical.
 12-04-2010, 12:32 PM         #215
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i imagined he switched it to a decade because he read some plans nasa has for the next decade so they can back him up.
 12-04-2010, 12:33 PM         #216
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Metalzoa said:
I find it hilarious you do not know the difference between a stance and an estimate.

No go ahead .. keep typing. Why don't you explore the far side of the mountain called humility and tell me what you find there. :)

The fact is that your stance to go out with improper research is stupid. I don't know how long the proper research will take, but even if it takes 100 years (or even 10,000 years) it is much better to wait that long than rush out unprepared.

That's a fact. That's a fact you tried to disagree with.
And for that ... you are wrong.

Plain and simple.

You can cry about my estimates .. and thats fine. But my stance is that proper research is critical.
so everyone at nasa is stupid?
 12-04-2010, 12:34 PM         #217
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
My God....you are an idiot.

When did I disagree with research helping? Nobody in this thread "disagreed with research."

inb4youqquotemesayingI'dbeontheothersideofthemount ain.
So you know exactly where you said it and now you're trying to change up what you meant. I like that. Didn't even give me the chance to point it out .. you knew where you f**ked up. Then you proceeded to do damage control. I like it.

Unfortunately its not enough to earn yourself a win.
 12-04-2010, 12:35 PM         #218
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ni2 said:
i imagined he switched it to a decade because he read some plans nasa has for the next decade so they can back him up.
why don't you show me where the decade first came up ... then ask yourself if your imagination has any basis.

don't worry .. ill wait :)
 12-04-2010, 12:36 PM         #219
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ni2 said:
so everyone at nasa is stupid?
You and reppin are the stupid ones.

You don't work for NASA and neither does he.

Im not sure your correlation is with your stupidity and NASA but ok. If you feel I said everyone at NASA is stupid then quote me on it. You know the drill.
 12-04-2010, 12:37 PM         #220
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just tell me everything that resulted from improper research or not extensive research is stupid. like nasa, explorers, all inventions and discoveries that happened by accident.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now