LOLOL Twitter goin' in on Lil' Kim - #LilKimMustFeelLike

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
148 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #41
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,940 | Props total: 63 63
#LilKimMustFeelLike Simba when he saw his papi get caught in the stampede #LongLiveTheKing

O.J. gettin away wit murder then goin to jail for stealin his own cleats lmao

lilkimmustfeellike that one forgotten spanish chick from 106th n park

12-02-2010, 05:57 AM         #42
Faizup 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who these stupid fools think they are calling out lil kim like that,.?
she's living better than all of them ,.

d!ckriding your favorite artist like thaat,...?
epic fail

the one with faith was cold thooo..
 7 years ago '04        #43
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,129 | Props total: 552 552
 King Bee said:

cold blooded

that s**t hurt me
 12-02-2010, 06:55 AM         #44
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kim wins

why are these idiots still talking about her?
 12-02-2010, 07:20 AM         #45
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 babalou said:
damn, cats straight up roasting kims a.ss on twitter. them nikki stans cant be stopped
Who cares??? Them Nicki stans are still mad because their hero got sonned with 1 line. Talk all that s**t to Angie... but b**ch got nothing to say. It's sad when your stans got more hot lines than you! Plus, someone said that Kim should it done a song with Nicki, but I guess nobody heard of that song they recorded together and that Birdman decided to pulled out of Itunes because Kim s**tted on Nicki (google). So this is not about hate... this is about motherf**kers being disrespectful and crying wolf.\

If you ask me... Kim won because she definitely got into their heads & got them n*ggas shook at night.

Last edited by bigbarcelona; 12-02-2010 at 07:28 AM..
 12-02-2010, 07:26 AM         #46
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Now that 1 line about Biggie and Faith... Cold Blooded and Heartless!

But on the other hand... :laughing19::doglaugh:
 12-02-2010, 07:37 AM         #47
Tha Juggernaut6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swisher sweet said:
"What she must have felt like when Biggie chose Faith."

I'm not even gonna say THE PERSON'S NAME who said that one

that's f**ked up
THAT IS SOOOOOO F*CKED UP BUT AT LEAST THEY DIDNT SAY CHARLI BALTIMORE
 7 years ago '04        #48
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
 bigbarcelona said:

If you ask me... Kim won because she definitely got into their heads & got them n*ggas shook at night.

What are they shook about?

Like I said, let's see Lil' Kim become relevant again and actually drop an album. No good album since Hardcore. No hit since the Moulin Rouge collab that she did. Been out of jail for how long now?? And still hasn't produced anything to impact radio outside of this "beef"
 12-02-2010, 09:08 AM         #49
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tazbk said:

What are they shook about?

Like I said, let's see Lil' Kim become relevant again and actually drop an album. No good album since Hardcore. No hit since the Moulin Rouge collab that she did. Been out of jail for how long now?? And still hasn't produced anything to impact radio outside of this "beef"
No good albums since Hardcore?? n*gga, how old are you???

So I guess we are all going to forget about The Jump Off and Magic Stick??? Ok... you sure got a good memory.

First... I guess you never of La Bella Mafia and secondly, thsat album went Platinum and it was her third best album (high review).

The Notorious KIM which was her 2nd album also went Platinum (Triple Platinum today) and even though it was not her best album... it didn't flop in the album charts.

Even her last album nekkid Truth didn't manage to do much... that s**t was still still better than that hype up garbage that Nicki dropped. That album was better review than Hardcore and highly acclaimed by music critics and the only female in The Source to get a 5 mic rating (4 out of 4 with Vibe).

So in a sense, Kim unlike Nicki don't got to dropped s**t, because unlike her younger daughter, the b**ch still getting money and her career speaks for itself.

If she's going after that young b**ch is just for the simple fact that she's been disrespectful on the low and after that little stunt that Baby pulled on her with that song they were supposed to be together... Is she supposed to take the disrespect and get stomp by those corny a.ss n*ggas?? If Kim went down for not snitching... what makes you think she a pus*y like Nicki?

And don't worry, she's working on a mixtape as we speak and guess what??? Another album, so again, get yourself inform before you speak. More than anything, this is bad for Nicki because Kim is heated and just like Nas years ago... Nicki along with them lame n*ggas from Cash Money better duck for cover, because they about to get the Junior Mafia treatment. Drake pus*y so dismissed his a.ss, Wayne will pulled a Willie Da Kid move and those Young Money n*ggas??? Trust me... those corny a.ss n*ggas don't got s**t to say. Nicki don't want it with Kim because she doesn't have the talent to go against her. Why you think she's pulling the whole "I wasn't talking about Kim" or crying victim. Because she can't touch her... even in her worse day (Trust me Black Friday she spare that b**ch). In the end, Kim got into those Nicki stans heads!

Last edited by bigbarcelona; 12-02-2010 at 09:20 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #50
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
Why this fool always writing story books
 7 years ago '05        #51
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,027 | Props total: 1226 1226
I dont get it, why do people think these celebs care? For every1 that disses her there is another that loves her being famous is just like high school u got people that dont like you and talk s**t behind ya back and then the people you ride wit and respect. And we handled that s**t when we were broke so if i have millions i could care even less what a mutha f**ka thinks and im sure these people feel the same way
 12-02-2010, 10:10 AM         #52
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swisher sweet said:
Why this fool always writing story books
Better yet... why don't you offer anything to the conversation??? I forgot that when you are a Nicki stan and with her history... there is really nothing to be said. How about get the titty out your mouth and focus on possibly finishing school, dumb a.ss d!ck riding n*gga.
 12-02-2010, 10:13 AM         #53
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hbk83 said:
I dont get it, why do people think these celebs care? For every1 that disses her there is another that loves her being famous is just like high school u got people that dont like you and talk s**t behind ya back and then the people you ride wit and respect. And we handled that s**t when we were broke so if i have millions i could care even less what a mutha f**ka thinks and im sure these people feel the same way
Exactly. In the end, they both getting money and in return, this stans get nothing but a thrill to f!ght another persons beef. Now, that s**t is just simply sad.
 7 years ago '08        #54
Lot17 24 heat pts24 OP
space
space
$3,021 | Props total: 465 465
 bigbarcelona said:
Better yet... why don't you offer anything to the conversation??? I forgot that when you are a Nicki stan and with her history... there is really nothing to be said. How about get the titty out your mouth and focus on possibly finishing school, dumb a.ss d!ck riding n*gga.
Lol u hurt this n*ggas feelings swishy
 7 years ago '04        #55
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
 bigbarcelona said:
No good albums since Hardcore?? n*gga, how old are you??? older than you, in HS when Hardcore came out, a senior actually

So I guess we are all going to forget about The Jump Off and Magic Stick??? Ok... you sure got a good memory. Jump off was wack, I'll give you Magic Stick but we all know that was 50's joint

First... I guess you never of La Bella Mafia and secondly, thsat album went Platinum and it was her third best album (high review). Heard it, wasn't hot, a lot of wack albums went platinum. Try again. Source ratings dont mean ish.

The Notorious KIM which was her 2nd album also went Platinum (Triple Platinum today) and even though it was not her best album... it didn't flop in the album charts. That album DID NOT go triple platinum, check your facts homie. Once again, album sales are not a measure of hotness/dopeness. I will give you relevancy. Once again 10 years ago

Even her last album nekkid Truth didn't manage to do much... that s**t was still still better than that hype up garbage that Nicki dropped. That album was better review than Hardcore and highly acclaimed by music critics and the only female in The Source to get a 5 mic rating (4 out of 4 with Vibe). Those ratings were bogus and you know it. That album was lukewarm at best, and most of the hype came from her going to jail.

So in a sense, Kim unlike Nicki don't got to dropped s**t, because unlike her younger daughter, the b**ch still getting money and her career speaks for itself. Still haven't said what she has done lately. How you know she getting paid? Off of what? Endorsements? I'm lost.

If she's going after that young b**ch is just for the simple fact that she's been disrespectful on the low and after that little stunt that Baby pulled on her with that song they were supposed to be together... Is she supposed to take the disrespect and get stomp by those corny a.ss n*ggas?? If Kim went down for not snitching... what makes you think she a pus*y like Nicki?

And don't worry, she's working on a mixtape as we speak and guess what??? Sure. Another album, so again, get yourself inform before you speak. I am informed, never heard a mention of an album title for Kim, what is the name of it? On what label? More than anything, this is bad for Nicki because Kim is heated and just like Nas years ago... Nicki along with them lame n*ggas from Cash Money better duck for cover, because they about to get the Junior Mafia treatment. Drake pus*y so dismissed his a.ss, Wayne will pulled a Willie Da Kid move and those Young Money n*ggas??? Trust me... those corny a.ss n*ggas don't got s**t to say. Nicki don't want it with Kim because she doesn't have the talent to go against her. Why you think she's pulling the whole "I wasn't talking about Kim" or crying victim. Because she can't touch her... even in her worse day (Trust me Black Friday she spare that b**ch). In the end, Kim got into those Nicki stans heads! This is a rant, so Ima ignore it
My response above in bold. But A) not a Nicki Stan or fan for that matter B) Actually was a fan of Kim, but like I said, haven't felt her music in almost 10 years. C) I must of really got under your skin. Relax homie, it will be ok.

Last edited by tazbk; 12-02-2010 at 10:27 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #56
lfletcher 
space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 136 136
 JeeQ said:
Kim is dumb though, instead of hating she should've given Nicki her blessing, jumped on a track with her, and rode her shine to some easy money. Nicki rode Lil Wayne's shine to 400,000+ album sales Beef = No Money
:agreement6:

:foshizzle:
 7 years ago '04        #57
lfletcher 
space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 136 136
I dont know whose getting s**tted on more this week, Lil Kim or Lloyd Banks. Yall some cold MFs this week. :laughing9:
 7 years ago '05        #58
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 Lot17 said:
Lol u hurt this n*ggas feelings swishy
and I'm STILL not reading anything he wrote
 7 years ago '05        #59
NomiS 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,120 | Props total: 28 28
#LilKimMustFeelLike Tom when everybody left myspace

7 years ago '10        #60
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,110 | Props total: 1269 1269
I'd just twit pic my bank account and 90% of them people would have been s**tted on.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
5 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
68 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy