Rd. 2 Oakland Riders @ San Diego Chargers, 12/05/2010. 4:05 EST on CBS

most viewed right now
 140
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
141 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 126
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
84 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 87
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 73
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12-03-2010, 03:06 PM         #41
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here's my thing

#1 offense
#1 defense

and we been playing without our stars all year...besides PR...

at full strength, i dont think anyone is f**kin with us now that we got the special teams issues together...and we're doing like the 72 dolphins: a no name defense...our biggest stars on defense are not stars....they're stars to us die hards thats suported em (Eric Weddle, Shaun Philips, Luis Castillo, Quentin Jammer)...but otherwise people dont know about us...and they still doubt us...on the flip side we practically been going with a no name offense as well...


i cant wait to see us full strength if possible but am i worried? nah never because i been tellin people forever that its all about this f**kin QB we got in SD...


yall n*ggas didnt believe...






:cool:
 7 years ago '10        #42
prettyklever 121 heat pts121
space
avatar space
space
$3,773 | Props total: 1175 1175
If it were me, I'd take the avy bet further. Have everyone post their fb profiles and change their main pic to the desired pic that the opposite team chooses. hahaha that way, its more personal....
 7 years ago '10        #43
Jostre 
space
avatar space
space
$1,359 | Props total: 1 1
we'll see come sunday, i think any team that is gna plays against philip rivers is always concerned. u guys got one hell of a qb, no denying that. i wouldnt doubt that the raiders try and take him out this game, esp seymour.

should be exciting, and we can really use this game. we need this win.
 12-03-2010, 04:03 PM         #44
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 prettyklever said:
If it were me, I'd take the avy bet further. Have everyone post their fb profiles and change their main pic to the desired pic that the opposite team chooses. hahaha that way, its more personal....
people on bx are too scared to show their faces...trust me...nobody is puttin up their FB accounts..
 7 years ago '07        #45
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,195 | Props total: 15012 15012
 -Scar- said:
people on bx are too scared to show their faces...trust me...nobody is puttin up their FB accounts..
I don't even have a FB account :(
 12-03-2010, 04:50 PM         #46
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jostre said:
we'll see come sunday, i think any team that is gna plays against philip rivers is always concerned. u guys got one hell of a qb, no denying that. i wouldnt doubt that the raiders try and take him out this game, esp seymour.

should be exciting, and we can really use this game. we need this win.
it's not happening bra
 7 years ago '04        #47
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 42 42
Im jus glad we have the extra home game IN Diego every year.


Lets try and shock the world again fellas.
 7 years ago '06        #48
Stackz 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,751 | Props total: 557 557
put me down
chargers aint doin s**t
 7 years ago '05        #49
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
f**k is it sunday yet
 12-04-2010, 01:05 PM         #51
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stackz said:
put me down
chargers aint doin s**t
f**kouttahere n*gga
 7 years ago '07        #52
theFREAK 3680 heat pts3680
space
avatar space
space
$53,671 | Props total: 38450 38450
btw its been confired: Jacoby Ford will start over DHB this weeks game and possibly for the rest of the season. So this sunday it will be Ford alongside Murphy.
 7 years ago '07        #53
kakish 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,935 | Props total: 1531 1531
If Chaz ever gets healthy and can be our #1 with Ford as our #2 and Murphy in the slot we can have a pretty solid WR core. DHB is still a project...hopefully he can suprise us but right now our 1st round WR is not better then 2 4th round WR's and 1 7th round WR on our roster.

 7 years ago '09        #54
thegamedmx286 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,315 | Props total: 37 37
Chargers>>>
 12-04-2010, 06:34 PM         #55
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thegamedmx286 said:
Chargers>>>
:dancingcool::dancingcool::dancingcool::dancingcoo l:
 12-04-2010, 06:35 PM         #56
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kakish said:
If Chaz ever gets healthy and can be our #1 with Ford as our #2 and Murphy in the slot we can have a pretty solid WR core. DHB is still a project...hopefully he can suprise us but right now our 1st round WR is not better then 2 4th round WR's and 1 7th round WR on our roster.


@ a first round receiver being a project..

no..

he just never shoulda been drafted that high PERIOD...
 12-04-2010, 06:56 PM         #57
Ether Boy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -Scar- said:
@ a first round receiver being a project..

no..

he just never shoulda been drafted that high PERIOD...
he is our Buster Davis
 12-04-2010, 06:58 PM         #58
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sonnage King said:
he is our Buster Davis



hell yeah...but DHB needs like 4684361 more injuries to keep up with buster...


we have the greg oden of receivers...


you in on the bet my n*gga?
 12-04-2010, 07:36 PM         #59
Ether Boy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -Scar- said:



hell yeah...but DHB needs like 4684361 more injuries to keep up with buster...


we have the greg oden of receivers...


you in on the bet my n*gga?
f**k it...put me in
 12-04-2010, 07:41 PM         #60
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I love when these two teams play, I always try to go to sports bars and watch the f!ghts and arguments
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 16
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
234 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
299 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
35 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy