Rd. 2 Oakland Riders @ San Diego Chargers, 12/05/2010. 4:05 EST on CBS

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
112 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
69 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-01-2010, 06:02 PM         #1
6209 pageviews
335 comments

-Scar- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rd. 2 Oakland Raiders @ San Diego Chargers, 12/05/2010. 4:05 EST on CBS

I Know Y'all Bitin Your Nails Down To The Cuticles Too...Thought The Bolts Was Dead...

No Special Teams Blunder Or Zebras Gonna Save Y'all This Time...So Bring A Lunch Cuz It's Gonna Be A LONNNNNNNNNNNG Day Gettin An Old Fashioned San Diego Beatdown...

[pic - click to view]

ARRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Who Bees In On This Here Avatar Bet???

Bolts
-Scar-
jay364
prettyklever
braided_uppimp
hooligun

Raiders
KeepinItTrill
theFREAK
*eckounltd1972*
Triple6Raidr305
berzerkerguts
TheInevitable24
DaKingIsBack
Jostre
Stackz
Sonnage King

Last edited by -Scar-; 12-04-2010 at 07:37 PM..

335 comments for "Rd. 2 Oakland Riders @ San Diego Chargers, 12/05/2010. 4:05 EST on CBS"

7 years ago '07        #2
theFREAK 3682 heat pts3682
space
space
$53,691 | Props total: 38535 38535

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by theFREAK; 12-01-2010 at 06:36 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #3
prettyklever 121 heat pts121
space
space
$3,773 | Props total: 1175 1175
add me in losers
 7 years ago '05        #4
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
Man f**k yourself, WTF is a Oakland Rider?
 7 years ago '05        #5
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Rivers better f**king go off for a career high after that 7 point fantasy performance last week. I was in first place in all 4 of my leagues and he gave me 3 L's last week in the 3 leagues I own him.

That obviously wasn't his fault, as the play calling was vanilla due to the Colts suddenly sucking.
 7 years ago '06        #6
Pyro911 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,248 | Props total: 86 86
Shut these Faiders up Rivers
 7 years ago '05        #7
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
u already know scar

edit: lol i see u already got me down
 7 years ago '06        #8
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
The last s**tty game for this team was vs my Texans...all the issues came but they pulled it out (thats what she said), so I got SD.
 7 years ago '05        #9
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
 12-02-2010, 09:15 PM         #10
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Oakland Raiders have rushed for just 77 yards in the past two games, averaging 2.8 yards on 28 carries.

The Chargers know better.

“They were playing at a real high level, and they won three games in a row and were moving the ball on everybody,” Norv Turner said. “They ran into two very physical defenses. Pittsburgh is a very good run defense. Miami is a very good run defense. Sometimes some of the statistics are a result of the matchups. We are not going to fall asleep on that. We know that they are a very good running football team. They run the ball at a real high level, and we’ve got to be prepared for that.”

The Raiders are one of four teams to get 100 rushing yards on the Chargers this season, gaining 111 on 30 runs Oct. 10 at Oakland. That included 13 carries for 48 yards and a touchdown by Michael Bush in the Raiders’ two long second-half drives for touchdowns in their 35-27 victory.

Before going against the league’s No.1 and No.7 rushing defenses (in average allowed per carry) the past two weeks, Oakland’s Darren McFadden was leading the NFL with 108.1 yards per game and a 5.4 average. He had two yards last week against Miami and 14 the week before in Pittsburgh on a total of 18 carries.

“I think they definitely want to get back on track in the running game,” Chargers nose tackle Antonio Garay said.

“That’s what they are, they’re a running football team,” linebacker Shaun Phillips said. “… They’re definitely going to run the ball.”

Raiders head coach Tom Cable has been up-front this week about his desire to run more.

“He no question is as good a runner as there is in football," Cable said of McFadden to reporters in Oakland. "We've got to get back re-establishing who he is and what he brings to the table and why."

But it might not be just McFadden on Sunday. Bush has 186 yards (4.1 average) and two touchdowns in his last three games against the Chargers, who are allowing 3.5 yards a carry, third-best in the NFL.

“We’ve got two good runners,” Raiders coach Tom Cable said this week. “Mike certainly has had the hot hand, if you will, when it comes to playing the Chargers.”

Mathews repaired, ready

Chargers rookie Ryan Mathews got philosophical Thursday when asked about the high ankle sprain that has bothered him since the season’s second game and kept him out since the second quarter of the Chargers’ Nov. 7 game at Houston.

“It’s like having a flat tire,” Mathews said. “You can’t ride fast and you can’t turn well at all. That’s what it was for me as a running back. That’s why I had to take some time and fix the flat.”

He says he’s better off for the extended rest. He returned to practice for the first time in a month on Wednesday and yesterday worked again. He will play Sunday.

“I feel really healthy," Mathews said. "I feel fast and strong."

Mathews said something similar back at the start of November.

"I felt healthy," Mathews acknowledged Thursday. "I didn't feel as good as I do now. I didn't let it heal all the way ... This time I did the right thing."

Injury updates

• Tight end Antonio Gates said he decided to not try running Thursday but plans to do so Friday. He remains a likely "game-time decision."

• Wide receiver Malcom Floyd participated in individual drills only. He is limited this week much the way he was last week before playing just 13 snaps at Indianapolis.

• Mike Tolbert, who has two straight games with more than 100 rushing yards, did not practice a second straight day. Said Turner: "I think he's making progress ... The biggest concern would be that he wouldn't be able to grip the ball, but he’s a lot better today and I think he'll be able to practice tomorrow."

• Right guard Louis Vasquez (neck) did not practice again and appears destined to lose another start to Tyronne Green.

• Linebacker Stephen Cooper (knee) returned on a limited basis. Safety Steve Gregory (shoulder) was also limited.

12-02-2010, 09:17 PM         #11
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So I take it no raiders fans want in on the bet :doglaugh:
 7 years ago '07        #12
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15035 15035
 -Scar- said:
mark me down homo

7 years ago '05        #13
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
Put me down ya f*g.
 7 years ago '07        #14
space
space
 -Scar- said:

u should already know brah, I'm always IN
 7 years ago '07        #15
space
space
End of a QB `controversy’

By Jerry McDonald - NFL Writer
Thursday, December 2nd, 2010 at 4:09 pm in Oakland Raiders.

Whatever was left of the Jason Campbell-Bruce Gradkowski controversy, if it ever evolved to that, was put to rest Thursday.

Gradkowski went to the injured reserve list, J.T. O’Sullivan was signed as the third quarterback, and Campbell, unless there’s a move toward Kyle Boller, will get a chance to play without looking over his shoulder.

Although he wasn’t available for comment, it’s unlikely this was Gradkowski’s idea. He joined the team for Wednesday’s practice, jogging through drills, and was with the team at the Thursday morning walkthrough.

Not long after the Raiders came off the field at 12:15 p.m., O’Sullivan was arriving at the practice facility with a member of the support staff and Gradkowski got the news he was done for the season.

You wonder if Gradkowski’s eagerness to return this season, laudable in a competitor, was something the Raiders simply didn’t want to deal with as the season was coming to a close.

Campbell was signed to an extension after being traded to the Raiders for $4.6 million next season, and it makes sense for the club to let him get those five games in, health permitting, or determine whether to go in a different direction.

“It would be a week a week or two weeks before he could even throw again or practice,’’ coach Tom Cable said. “You look at what’s left on our schedule. It’s just not enough time. I think it was a good decision made to move forward.’’
News & Notes from Thursdays practice:

Rookie middle linebacker Rolando McClain missed practice with a foot injury of undetermined severity. He’ll have an X-Ray and MRI. Cable said he didn’t know if it was an issue for the San Diego game.

“We hope not,’’ Cable said. “It was a little sore yesterday, nothing to even talk about. All of a sudden today it was sore. So we’re investigating it.’’

Defensive tackle Richard Seymour did not practice with a knee injury. A Raiders spokesman said they mistakenly wrote “shoulder’’ on the previous day’s report.

ide receiver Chaz Schilens practiced on consecutive days for the first time since training camp, although he was still listed as being “ limited.’’

Maybe he’ll make it into a game this season after all. He looked spry enough dodging reporters when he initially came off the field following the morning walkthrough.

Also limited were CB Nnamdi Asomugha (ankle), SS Tyvon Branch (shoulder) and TE Zach Miller (leg, plantar fascia).

CB Chris Johnson (groin) is not making a lot of progress, didn’t practice and looks as if he’ll miss a second straight game.
 7 years ago '10        #16
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,518 | Props total: 2533 2533
Chargers finna take a 60 min. shyt on sunday and use this to wipe their a.sses with
[pic - click to view]

234 - 82 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 74% 18 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 268-127, Rank #12 | Aug 16: 347-169, Rank #30 | Aug 15: 945-461, Rank #17 | Aug 14: 1047-586, Rank #5 | Aug 13: 319-183, Rank #13 | Aug 12: 951-559, Rank #8 | Aug 11: 907-560, Rank #16 *
 7 years ago '10        #17
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,773 | Props total: 962 962
We are gonna get annihilated on Sunday.

SD is just too hot right now.
 7 years ago '04        #18
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
space
$14,355 | Props total: 690 690
Add another 2 Special teams blunders on the chargers part....

Raiders- 24
Chargers- 21

Put me down for the avy bet, McFadden going for the century mark!!!
 12-02-2010, 10:38 PM         #19
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cool...the usual suspects is in here
 7 years ago '07        #20
space
space
 -Scar- said:
cool...the usual suspects is in here
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy