LeBron: I'll probably toss the chalk before Cavs game

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #81
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
 Thee Yung Star said:
Lol @ everyone saying how stupid he is. You're in front of the computer and he's getting sucked off by a set of s3xy asian triplets as we speak. If he doesn't toss the chalk then the world would say "wow, lebron's feeling the pressure. what a coward."

don't you dumb f**ks see that no matter what he does, you will most likely say some hater s**t?
there's always 1 dumb n*gga who says some s**t like this in every thread
 7 years ago '09        #82
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
 Optimus Crime said:
lol if that's the worst thing he does then he'll be far from the worst person in the NBA...

Iverson's rant about practice

Shaq going out of his way to insult Dwight Howard after DH spent all that time talking about how much he looked up to him...

Kobe dragged his wife into the spotlight when he cheated on her... Even though he didn't r*pe the girl

lol you can even go kick it old school and look at all the bs Jordan got into off of the court.

Lebron's decision and juvenile ways are waaaaaay off of the worst things that basketball players have done... He's just a prick, and acting like a kid... Wouldn't say he's a bad person... People tell you that you're that great all of your life you're going to end up believing them
ooooooooooooooookaaaaaaaaaaaaay :lostit0:
 12-01-2010, 07:50 PM         #83
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol i got nothing but respect for him...f**k those people...he dont owe them s**t...do it
 7 years ago '10        #84
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,166 | Props total: 8201 8201
if he doesn't i'll be disappointed, how many time do I need to say this??

AINT NOBODY IN CLEVELAND OHIO CATCHING A BODY OR A CHARGE OVER LEBRON

if you in this thread saying you would throw a bottle or punch him....I'm 99% sure you can't afford tickets to the game and you haven't been in a f!ght in the last 7 years
 12-01-2010, 07:57 PM         #85
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bw5011 said:
Big Brother.. this kid is just playing.. he did not know that you always search out keywords and start looking in on users.. he is just being emotional but he did not really mean he would do that... Please dont raid his house or anything... ....
Too late homie... FBI already got his crib on lockdown; we'll probably never see him post on BX again.
 7 years ago '04        #86
thewaitisover 
space
space
space
$704 | Props total: 11 11
cleveland needs to antique his a.ss if he does this s**t...
 7 years ago '05        #87
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
 7 years ago '09        #88
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,829 | Props total: 1039 1039
 Sid 6point7 said:
denied a small innocent child an autograph, threw his warmups away from a ball boy, and ego tripped his way down t south beach. to name a few. great player, horrible person...

yah weasle faced man t*ttied havin' f**got pus*y f**k
That makes him a horrible person makes him a jerky person, a bunch of nba players are just the same way .

Im not actualy wezlfaced i just like weasels . and im like ten pounds overweight i just want to get my chest defined add some muscle , f**got pus*y just talking about basketballl you Dirt nasty faced b**ch
 7 years ago '08        #89
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,543 | Props total: 17181 17181
Highest rated NBA game ever
 12-02-2010, 07:27 AM         #90
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WezLFaCe_KiD said:
That makes him a horrible person makes him a jerky person, a bunch of nba players are just the same way .

Im not actualy wezlfaced i just like weasels . and im like ten pounds overweight i just want to get my chest defined add some muscle , f**got pus*y just talking about basketballl you Dirt nasty faced b**ch
you're clearly a peasant in the make believe kingdom of lebron. btw you do look like a weasel and rat stacks wants her female image back, p.titty
 7 years ago '04        #91
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,414 | Props total: 6439 6439
 Sid 6point7 said:
denied a small innocent child an autograph, threw his warmups away from a ball boy, and ego tripped his way down t south beach. to name a few. great player, horrible person...

yah weasle faced man t*ttied havin' f**got pus*y f**k
half the stuff u said i seen at spurs games. its just magnified more because of who he is
 12-02-2010, 08:15 AM         #92
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
half the stuff u said i seen at spurs games. its just magnified more because of who he is
lebron was having dinner at a restaurant in cleveland some years ago, and a little kid that had been a fan since he can remember lit up like a christmas tree. he just wanted to say how big a fan he was and wanted an autograph from his idol, and lebron simply put up a hand gesturing to the bodyguard in his entourage to turn the poor peasant child away.

luckily larry hughes was nice enough to have a heart and take a pic with the kid and give him an autograph.

theres a difference
 7 years ago '10        #93
420Heat 8 heat pts
space
space
$8,801 | Props total: 5237 5237
lol @ u guys saying hes stupid becuz of some basketball cleveland fanatics that wanna k!ll k!ll and s**t

yall clowns... its just a f**kign ritual, yu expect lebron to just cuz he in cleveland
 7 years ago '05        #94
freshtoodef 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,610 | Props total: 4371 4371
smh at the hate lebron gets i hope he drop 100 on Cleveland bum a.sses
 7 years ago '08        #95
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
@ all you f**gots mad at bron...you n*ggas really need to get a life or some pus*y!!! so f**kin what if that n*gga throws chalk in the air.....

damn, i hope he murders Cleveland....
 7 years ago '07        #96
castiloni 
space
space
space
$473 | Props total: 41 41
they should put some water on it if i wAS one at the table.....hes going to murk cle they in the east they play each other too many times..maybe not tonight but hes going to scorch them for a long time coming
 12-02-2010, 09:57 AM         #97
fmoney88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he does it at every other game so why not in cleveland???
 7 years ago '04        #98
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,414 | Props total: 6439 6439
 Sid 6point7 said:
lebron was having dinner at a restaurant in cleveland some years ago, and a little kid that had been a fan since he can remember lit up like a christmas tree. he just wanted to say how big a fan he was and wanted an autograph from his idol, and lebron simply put up a hand gesturing to the bodyguard in his entourage to turn the poor peasant child away.

luckily larry hughes was nice enough to have a heart and take a pic with the kid and give him an autograph.

theres a difference
wtf is this the medieval times

and still he is not the first nba player to do that
 7 years ago '10        #99
DG Yola 54 heat pts54
space
space
$1,152 | Props total: 169 169
 akademiks said:
If I were a Cavs fan and he did that, I'd toss some powdered anthrax in his face.

oh man you snappppppped hahah
 12-02-2010, 11:37 AM         #100
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 meercy said:
why not toss da chalk ? if he been doin it...
The best post in this thread.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy