most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
50 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
153 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #41
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
 BrownBag said:
a bottle will be thrown at his a.ss if he does some s**t like that

then the idiot that did it will be sittin his a.ss in jail while lebron proceeds to beat the cavs
 7 years ago '06        #42
w113mrl 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,809 | Props total: 23 23
 Tommy_Bunz said:
cleveland going that hard?

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #43
wawow 
space
space
space
$672 | Props total: 0 0
lmao you pussies ain't gon touch him. n*gga throw something and he might rush the crowd like Ron Artest. You n*ggas don't want it with dude. What is he like 6'9 260? Yall ain't ready

What a dumbass

if lebron jumps into the stands everybody in that section is goin be rich
 7 years ago '06        #44
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
 JordanMPM said:
Ha, what an idiot.. is he really this stupid? Do you want to gain rub it in to all of our faces... He might get murdered now..
n*gga its just a basketball game
 7 years ago '05        #45
doubletrouble™ 
space
space
$1,634 | Props total: 22 22
The media has LeBron around their fingers and he doesn't realize, what a stupid question they asked. You telling me they couldn't ask him something than the chalk s**t?
 12-01-2010, 03:17 PM         #46
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bigakathebeast said:
kobe bryant,shaq, kevin garnett

dudes are so quick to forget their track record, dudes are so caught in the moment
i9ve never seen any of them throw their warmups away from a ballboy.
 7 years ago '05        #47
guttaboyt 
space
space
space
$3,254 | Props total: 0 0
that white poweder is gonna be switched the real deal and n*gga gonna be thrownin up more bricks than mexican cartel
 7 years ago '07        #48
Sikdenim13 
space
space
space
$165 | Props total: 0 0
Yall are dumb as f**k, its a ritual he isn't the only one who tosses chalk in the air.
 7 years ago '10        #49
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 563 563
 Chest Rockwell said:
^^something most teams havent seen in decades/ever.

love all the idiots who still think lebron shoulda won it all w that team. as if kobe or MJs championship supporting casts werent twice as good
Honestly I think Coach Brown wuz the difference between them winning it all and not....cuz Im from MD/DC so I watched all the Wizards games....an Jamison went from 20 an 10 every game got traded to the Cavs to an numbers fell to like 14 an 6....an then I watched the Cavs game and the coach had Jamison tryin to play like a bruiser PF standin under the basket the whole game with KG with no plays ran for him forcin him to get points on put backs an clean up points mostly and I was like
Thats not what type of PF Jamison is how da fuk do u coaches get jobs seriously

No wonder his numbers felll off...LMAO he did the same EXACT thing with Hughes, he went from Avg 20ppg 5rebs 5assts and leading the ENTIRE league in steals as a 2 guard for the Wizards an then went to Cavs an Mike Brown had him running POINT GUARD!!!

I was like wtf, he just had his career years playing 2 guard he didnt work as PG in Golden State why would u put him back at that position he is a slasher and mid range shooter
 7 years ago '09        #50
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,826 | Props total: 1038 1038
 Sid 6point7 said:
yeah, realize what the difference is ya moron. hes great as a "b ball" player, horrible as a person.

you start your "chest fat" downsizing yet, yah f**kin s**t head? get on that s**t, that "chest fat" aint gonna lose itself.
how do u know hes a horrible person what has he done k!ll a man . he switched teams big whoop / you b**ch a.ss
 7 years ago '06        #51
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
well so far the plan here is to turn our backs when they announce the Heat, but i've also heard that they wont have the power and instead use a block of chalk like what you would use in a Pool hall or even people fanning air so that the chalk blows back in his face...this game is going to be intresting
 7 years ago '10        #52
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,764 | Props total: 7325 7325
Lol @ everyone saying how stupid he is. You're in front of the computer and he's getting sucked off by a set of s3xy asian triplets as we speak. If he doesn't toss the chalk then the world would say "wow, lebron's feeling the pressure. what a coward."

don't you dumb f**ks see that no matter what he does, you will most likely say some hater s**t?
 12-01-2010, 03:37 PM         #53
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
Would be classic if this n*gga tore an ACL tomorrow night in Cleveland on some career ending s**t.
why would you wish that on him? i dislike him like the next man but i dont wish harm on him
 7 years ago '06        #54
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
as far as him being a horrible person, I've heard too many out of this city while he was here most just being a man wh0ore, rude and bad tipper mostly. That isn't new but now its funny how he went from being a stand up guy to being this a$$hole. He has always been this way, it just wasn't out there like it is now.
 7 years ago '04        #55
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,804 | Props total: 17184 17184
Lebrons a b**ch
 12-01-2010, 03:44 PM         #56
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
y should that nig not do something jus for other ppl?...he got that biggie mentality like ima do what ima do no matter what people are sayin....i mean he did get k!lled for it but still i dont think u guys noticed that i think bron LOVES playin this bad guy role right now and u guys jus feed him lol.
 7 years ago '07        #57
jijocp88 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,603 | Props total: 9 9
 eLLz said:
Would be classic if this n*gga tore an ACL tomorrow night in Cleveland on some career ending s**t.
Y'all trippin man
 7 years ago '06        #58
shedrick 
space
space
$346 | Props total: 0 0
Such hate for lebron...But its Done Now!!.Hell yeah Id toss some chalk.He Does It For Himself, Not The Fans...Dont Get It Twisted
 12-01-2010, 04:00 PM         #59
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WezLFaCe_KiD said:
how do u know hes a horrible person what has he done k!ll a man . he switched teams big whoop / you b**ch a.ss
denied a small innocent child an autograph, threw his warmups away from a ball boy, and ego tripped his way down t south beach. to name a few. great player, horrible person...

yah weasle faced man t*ttied havin' f**got pus*y f**k
 7 years ago '07        #60
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,403 | Props total: 2525 2525
 Sid 6point7 said:
i9ve never seen any of them throw their warmups away from a ballboy.
lol if that's the worst thing he does then he'll be far from the worst person in the NBA...

Iverson's rant about practice

Shaq going out of his way to insult Dwight Howard after DH spent all that time talking about how much he looked up to him...

Kobe dragged his wife into the spotlight when he cheated on her... Even though he didn't r*pe the girl

lol you can even go kick it old school and look at all the bs Jordan got into off of the court.

Lebron's decision and juvenile ways are waaaaaay off of the worst things that basketball players have done... He's just a prick, and acting like a kid... Wouldn't say he's a bad person... People tell you that you're that great all of your life you're going to end up believing them
Home      

most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
123 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
272 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
62 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
63 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
112 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy