December 2010: Post Your Pickups!

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-08-2010, 12:13 AM         #121
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What he's saying is, there are plenty of hats that go with the sneakers without the need for a one SPECIFICALLY made for it.

I have a lot of hats, and a few of my hats are made specifically for the kicks.

There's nothing "lazy" about it, nor is it tacky. It'd be tacky if the entire outfit is too gaudy and the hat is simply overkill. Don't see where the laziness is concerned, especially if it's a very exclusive fitted made for that "type" of shoe. A lot of people did it for the Tiffany's. I got one specifically for the Bloody Gum SB's that goes hard. I dunno, there's nothing wrong with a New Era hat that go with your kicks.
 7 years ago '05        #122
Wondah_Woman 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,006 | Props total: 6102 6102
 650 said:
she got me a lv belt for a few bills. i got her those kicks for $20. we still good friends. just me traveling all over messed s**t up.

4'11 size 5 women 3 men
grade school 3? so who are the toddler pair for?
 7 years ago '07        #123
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
 CokeWave said:
u obviously dont wear hats slime

thats all u have to say

n*ggas that rock fitteds know what it is

[pic - click to view]

obviously not.
 7 years ago '07        #124
space
space
 phillyCANNON said:
There's nothing "lazy" about it, nor is it tacky. It'd be tacky if the entire outfit is too gaudy and the hat is simply overkill. Don't see where the laziness is concerned, especially if it's a very exclusive fitted made for that "type" of shoe. A lot of people did it for the Tiffany's. I got one specifically for the Bloody Gum SB's that goes hard. I dunno, there's nothing wrong with a New Era hat that go with your kicks.
Like I said, bro -- it's all subjective. But buying a fitted that's designed to match with a specific pair of sneakers quickly turns an outfit into a uniform. It handcuffs the look. I know it's a paradox right here, but the head-to-toe matching looks like it's trying too hard to be sharp without trying hard enough.

Obviously there are ways to pull it off if the shirt and jeans are simple enough, but you know most people aren't thinking like that. With the Flints and the "flint hat," you know CokeWave is laying out his favorite navy blue shirt and gray hoodie the night before.

IMO, that's not fashion. That's letting the clothes wear you.
 12-08-2010, 12:49 AM         #125
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeithHernandez said:
Like I said, bro -- it's all subjective. But buying a fitted that's designed to match with a specific pair of sneakers quickly turns an outfit into a uniform. It handcuffs the look. I know it's a paradox right here, but the head-to-toe matching looks like it's trying too hard to be sharp without trying hard enough.

Obviously there are ways to pull it off if the shirt and jeans are simple enough, but you know most people aren't thinking like that. With the Flints and the "flint hat," you know CokeWave is laying out his favorite navy blue shirt and gray hoodie the night before.

IMO, that's not fashion. That's letting the clothes wear you.

I hear ya. On one hand, I actually agree. Not to mention, it limits the outfit greatly -- like, you only have that one fitted for the kicks and that's all you rock with it. However, it really rings true when you "overdo" the rest of the fit.

With the Flints in particular, I have my Levi's, my Chicago Bulls fitted and a fleece that goes together with it nicely. I don't think it looks tacky, but there are many things you can do with those particular kicks. Similar to the Cool Greys. Too much grey is "devouring" the look and there's no creativity.

"Lazy", to me, is NOT complimenting the shoes at all, like disrespecting them. But everyone rocks their fits differently.
 7 years ago '07        #126
space
space
I feel you, which is why I normally don't care what someone does. But the last time I went to the New Era store in Manhattan, they showed me a few of the hats, and it's a growing trend that bothers me. They showed me a fitted that matches the cool grey 11s with a shiny grey brim and an upper that feels like the 11s' nubuck. Back of the hat had greek writing, too.

I'm not saying it's a wack fitted, but that's doing too much. I shouldn't be able to see a dude's hat from a distance and know exactly which kicks he's got on, you know?
 12-08-2010, 01:22 AM         #127
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

My Most recent Pickup

heaven in ya ears
 12-08-2010, 08:11 AM         #128
Fcuk Boy Music 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dudes on here have no fashion sense at all....still wear fitteds, jerseys, overmatching...smh
 7 years ago '06        #129
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3461 3461
 CokeWave said:
sneakers NEVER get shelved
this is why i cant talk to ur type of ppl...

like you MUST know the s**t im talking about, like I REALLY KNOW MY s**t, so why would i say something like "sneakers getting shelved" IF ITS NOT TRUE?

like really sit there and think to yourself, "well banga really knows about sneakers, i'm not a sneakerhead n*gga i cops regular kicks, so im sure he knows a bit more than i do"

like im not gonna sit here and debate with you on how to be a ****...think yo (pardon my french, just being real)

HOW IN THE f**k you gonna TELL me, SNEAKERS NEVER GET SHELVED?

theres over 5,000 pairs of kicks that have been shelved.

freddy sb's were shelved
ebay sb's were shelved
scarecrow sb's were shelved
home piston vi jordans were shelved
navy/grey V's were shelved

i know a few n*ggas in this very pickup thread who copped the lrg freddy sweater to go with the freddy's sb when they were supposed to drop, but never got the shoe because it was shelved, so they got stuck with a f**king sweater

so many f**king kicks have been shelved, that weve seen pics of and they never got released

s**t recently re-released loons were shelved for years, but they switched some of the paneling and material used around and re-leased them

i swear man talking to some of you kids just has me f**king baffled.

Last edited by NYC-Banga; 12-08-2010 at 08:32 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #130
space
space
 DoctahJay said:
Only thing I'll ever agree with you on. Overmatching just doesn't look good IMO. And a presentable fitted with two colors is fine, but copping the extra colorful fitted to match the extra colorful kicks is hideous.
everyone in ur avy is matching.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #131
space
space
 CokeWave said:
slime u crazy

i rock crazy fitteds

i bought this one to go with the flints

s**t was like 50

[pic - click to view]

this aint my pic

but im so glad i got the s**t

the side of the hat has the 13s mesh on it
THAT s**t IS f**kING UGLY.

WOW!
 7 years ago '06        #132
space
space
 Fcuk Boy Music said:
dudes on here have no fashion sense at all....still wear fitteds, jerseys, overmatching...smh
and u get ur fashion sense, from what rappers are currently wearing..

f**king sheep...
 12-08-2010, 08:31 AM         #133
Fcuk Boy Music 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
4 posts back to back....hows that social life of yours doing?
 7 years ago '06        #134
space
space
 Fcuk Boy Music said:
4 posts back to back....hows that social life of yours doing?
pretty good considering that i only really post in here in the mornings, which means i dont see half the s**t the rest of the day/night, because im busy and which is I why reply in abundance at one set time

while ur here sporadically throughout the entire day posting away, you complete jackass.

try again.

Last edited by NYC-Banga; 12-08-2010 at 08:53 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #135
space
space
 CokeWave said:
did the flints release?
are the cool greys releasing
did the flint 7s release
did powder blue 9s release
did the copper foams release
did the egplant, royal, cranberry, silver 1/2 cents release?
slap my f**king head...

like I SAID you not a indepth sneakerhead a.ss n*gga, u just cop REGULAR KICKS (which is what you just named all general release sneakers..SMFH.).

you sir are another complete JACKASS.

i just cant...i cant take it...

u gon sit there and act like the FIRST pic of the cool greys 2011 shown online WASNT SAMPLES?!??!?!?!?!?!?

u gon sit there and act like those FIRST PICS wasnt shown over 5 MONTHS AGO?!?!?!?!!

s**t was first shown in JULY u dumb son of a b**ch u!

like the freddy sbs wasnt announced in early sept. then got shelved 1 month later because new line caught drift of the shoe.

man go sit ur dumbass down somewhere man.

Last edited by NYC-Banga; 12-08-2010 at 09:23 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #136
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,203 | Props total: 1360 1360
navy v's :jay:
 7 years ago '07        #137
space
space
 CokeWave said:
what sneakers are limited????

and dont name no sbs or dunnks....real gangstas do do that slime
This is like saying, "What sneakers are limited, BUT DON'T NAME ANY LIMITED SNEAKERS!" You're looking for people to speak in half-truths in answers so it satisfies your argument. You can't say you're deep in the sneaker game when your perspective is skewed.
 7 years ago '06        #138
space
space
that n*ggas a dumbass, i swear...i just wanna dig my own eyes out when i succumb to reading what the f**k he has to say.
 7 years ago '04        #139
murdahudawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,174 | Props total: 969 969
 Fcuk Boy Music said:
shut up f**got you the same lame who got a thread of fake s**t.
you fix that dusty a.ss house up yet?

this whole thread you ain't posted s**t. why r u here?
actin like you the say all end all of whats fly!

go get a f**kin haircut. "n*gga"
next time you hit louie v, buy a f**kin scarf and wrap your monkey a.ss grill up.
Hide that s**t hoe.
 7 years ago '05        #140
FukWitDreDay 6 heat pts
space
space
$270 | Props total: 0 0
 Rique said:
where you cop this? i only seen black strap 1s
I found it at Macy's, I hadn't seen a white strap either, Just black, red, and blue.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now