December 2010: Post Your Pickups!

most viewed right now
 129
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
209 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 71
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 60
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 56
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #621
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 Father Aftermath said:
Sometimes you just need to shut the f**k up and move on. It's Christmas.
Exactly.. I dont post in this section anymore but I still check in a good amount and its just 30 year old dude's getting big heads for posting pics of their sneakers and 13 year olds telling them how cool they are for having them. They get gassed up over that s**t; pathetic. So many tools in here it's unbelievable.
 12-25-2010, 06:45 PM         #622
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1.the dudes that don't talk about their money are the one's with the money.


2.the one's that never posted or post s**t in this section but always has some smart remarks to say should be smacked with a STFU glove.

3.people really don't and need to know the difference between d!ckriding and propping a fellow sneakerhead on some nice s**t.

4.clowning someone about their clothes, doesn't make you better than them in no shape form or fashion, so really what's the point.

5. I got a pick-up I'm dropping next week or week after, and another, and another.
 7 years ago '06        #623
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3461 3461
 tommymm96 said:
Exactly.. I dont post in this section anymore but I still check in a good amount and its just 30 year old dude's getting big heads for posting pics of their sneakers and 13 year olds telling them how cool they are for having them. They get gassed up over that s**t; pathetic. So many tools in here it's unbelievable.
You should follow what you quoted.
 7 years ago '07        #624
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
 CokeWave said:
if it aint polo it aint right

if it aint rugby it aint right

f**k is a live mechanic?
I've got plenty of Polo shirts. Rugby is rocked too much by the young frauds with frohawks and Good Wood chains. I do things like Live Mechanics because I don't want to look like a catalog for any brand.

But you see what I mean about why people get at you? You trying to "flaunt" and criticize just a few hours after you refused to sleep on the night before Christmas because people clowned your Vizio.
 7 years ago '06        #625
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3461 3461
 Tommy_Bunz said:
1.the dudes that don't talk about their money are the one's with the money.


2.the one's that never posted or post s**t in this section but always has some smart remarks to say should be smacked with a STFU glove.

3.people really don't and need to know the difference between d!ckriding and propping a fellow sneakerhead on some nice s**t.

4.clowning someone about their clothes, doesn't make you better than them in no shape form or fashion, so really what's the point.
all this s**t.
 7 years ago '07        #626
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 NYC-Banga said:
You should follow what you quoted.
you're prob exactly who he's talking about.. Bosssssss
 7 years ago '06        #627
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3461 3461
 keithbm1111 said:
you're prob exactly who he's talking about.. Bosssssss
oh i know...difference is, im a man bout my s**t..ill say what i gotta say to that person.

i wont randomly throw sublims and talk slick out the side of my mouth.

i was about to tell the n*gga i guess he stopped posting kicks in here cause he turned 30.

lol
 7 years ago '04        #628
its YOUNG holla 
space
avatar space
space
$1,801 | Props total: 0 0
3d>>>led

im on that new funny goggle type s**t.

i own a vizio its one of three tvs i have in my living room

in my own house

thats how i get down

and i got cool greys and a sneaker room

and im under 30 so i guess its still cool

merry christmas you sick f**ks
 7 years ago '06        #629
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3461 3461
 its YOUNG holla said:
3d>>>led

im on that new funny goggle type s**t.

i own a vizio its one of three tvs i have in my living room

in my own house

thats how i get down

and i got cool greys and a sneaker room

and im under 30 so i guess its still cool

merry christmas you sick f**ks
lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooo my n*gga.
 12-25-2010, 08:49 PM         #630
Father Aftermath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hey Banga, hit me up sometime. I'm going to need to get at you about them cement 3's!
 7 years ago '07        #631
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '05        #632
AirForce318 
space
avatar space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 674 674
 NYC-Banga said:
push, do u find urs to be easily wrinkled as far as the upper nubuck?

especially around the jumpman?...like does it not feel as sturdy as it should?

and does ur tongue get wrinkled/crushed up as u tighten the laces a bit?
yes, but you can smooth that out before you lace em or just lace em up w/o tying them... i know by this time next year, imma be playing ball in them...
 7 years ago '05        #633
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
I'm fukkin wit those boots kalon posted...
 7 years ago '05        #634
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
I need to see em person...

But y'all wild in her LMAOOOO
 7 years ago '10        #635
StoopidVillinz 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$8,418 | Props total: 6238 6238

[pic - click to view]



s**tty pik im back to using my sidekick until i can replace my htc
 7 years ago '07        #636
dnycem 3 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$11,727 | Props total: 1725 1725
 KeithHernandez said:
I've got plenty of Polo shirts. Rugby is rocked too much by the young frauds with frohawks and Good Wood chains. I do things like Live Mechanics because I don't want to look like a catalog for any brand.

But you see what I mean about why people get at you? You trying to "flaunt" and criticize just a few hours after you refused to sleep on the night before Christmas because people clowned your Vizio.
It's crazy cuz Where I'm from about 95 percent of the people don't even know what RL Rugby is.I'm like the only dude out here who rocks Rugby gear.I always get questioned everytime I throw it on out here


Last edited by dnycem; 12-26-2010 at 07:11 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #637
dnycem 3 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$11,727 | Props total: 1725 1725
Some last minute pickups at the end year sales

Levis 514's and RL Polo Hoody


[pic - click to view]

 12-27-2010, 06:11 PM         #638
Father Aftermath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Slimeeeeeeeeeeee
 7 years ago '04        #639
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,807 | Props total: 1447 1447
 kraYz13 said:

[pic - click to view]

n*gga is that a laptop and carrying case at the same time?
 7 years ago '06        #640
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3461 3461
 AirForce318 said:
yes, but you can smooth that out before you lace em or just lace em up w/o tying them... i know by this time next year, imma be playing ball in them...
s**ts pointless... they shoulda made it mesh, bottomline.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 41
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
16 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
51 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
34 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy