December 2010: Post Your Pickups!

most viewed right now
 105
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 97
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
88 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 84
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
17 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #361
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3463 3463
lmaooooo...i wasnt talking bout anyone in general...just saying it outloud..

u know i aint afraid to mention names...

this n*gga said cracker..i cant.
 7 years ago '06        #362
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3463 3463
 dnycem said:
^^koo just checkin....I'm done wasting my energy with this e-beefing s**t
yeah man us n*ggas who post quality s**t, supposed to be on the same team.

no bruno
 7 years ago '05        #363
Mc PushA 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$2,291 | Props total: 0 0
 NYC-Banga said:
I felt like s**tting on this thread...so f**k it.


[pic - click to view]



and f**k yall non knowing how to dress f**ks.

don't get me started.

dayum is that creases at the white midsole already?
 7 years ago '06        #364
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3463 3463
 Mc PushA said:
dayum is that creases at the white midsole already?
yup, thus why i said the shoe was a piece of s**t.

same s**t gonna happen to them concords..

my anniversary xi's held up really good..
 7 years ago '05        #365
Mc PushA 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$2,291 | Props total: 0 0
well maybe its cuz u copped them early? idk but

cant wait for them concords


Last edited by Mc PushA; 12-20-2010 at 09:00 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #366
dnycem 3 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$11,741 | Props total: 1750 1750
 Mc PushA said:
well maybe its cuz u copped them early? idk but

cant wait for them concords
I'm not a big fan of concords....I think I'm done with 11s
 7 years ago '08        #367
piffery973 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$2,221 | Props total: 1 1
 dnycem said:
Black Polo Boots

[pic - click to view]


Cool Greys(2nd pair coming soon )

[pic - click to view]


RL Polo Hoody

[pic - click to view]

same type s**t im on
 7 years ago '05        #368
Mc PushA 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$2,291 | Props total: 0 0
 dnycem said:
I'm not a big fan of concords....I think I'm done with 11s
for me its a Love hate thing I love the way they look till they yellow was kinda happy didnt cop the jams cuz they yellowed so fast cuz it was more of a clearish sole rather then the blue there using now
 7 years ago '07        #369
dnycem 3 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$11,741 | Props total: 1750 1750
 Mc PushA said:
for me its a Love hate thing I love the way they look till they yellow was kinda happy didnt cop the jams cuz they yellowed so fast cuz it was more of a clearish sole rather then the blue there using now
How many times u wore ur jams?my soles are as clear as water
 7 years ago '07        #370
dnycem 3 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$11,741 | Props total: 1750 1750
 piffery973 said:
same type s**t im on
 7 years ago '06        #371
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3463 3463
 Mc PushA said:
well maybe its cuz u copped them early? idk but

cant wait for them concords
has nothing to do with it...regardless if i wear this now..or the pairs that drop on the 23rd, which i seen in person already..its still the same s**tty quality

im not the only one saying its a s**tty shoe, gs sz quality > men sz's quality actually
 7 years ago '06        #372
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3463 3463
 dnycem said:
How many times u wore ur jams?my soles are as clear as water
ditto.
 7 years ago '05        #373
Mc PushA 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$2,291 | Props total: 0 0
 dnycem said:
How many times u wore ur jams?my soles are as clear as water
I never got the Jams I scooped them for my girl tho and hers turnin clear already then they'll start yellow. kno a couple ppl that are real yellow already tho
 7 years ago '04        #374
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
avatar space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
 NYC-Banga said:
I felt like s**tting on this thread...so f**k it.


[pic - click to view]



and f**k yall non knowing how to dress f**ks.

don't get me started.
how many wears you got out of em before they started creasing like that?
 7 years ago '07        #375
dnycem 3 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$11,741 | Props total: 1750 1750
 Mc PushA said:
I never got the Jams I scooped them for my girl tho and hers turnin clear already then they'll start yellow. kno a couple ppl that are real yellow already tho
I just realized I lied to ya...lol....I just took a look at my jams(haven't looked at em since summer).They are not "yellow" but at the same time they are not as clear as when I first purchased em
 7 years ago '06        #376
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3463 3463
 iMaGrOWNassMAN! said:
how many wears you got out of em before they started creasing like that?
twice.

first time i rocked for like 4 hours...2nd time i rocked for like 6.

i was standing up for most of the 2nd time at dave and busters, playing air hockey and games...if that helps
 7 years ago '04        #377
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
avatar space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
 NYC-Banga said:
twice.

first time i rocked for like 4 hours...2nd time i rocked for like 6.

i was standing up for most of the 2nd time at dave and busters, playing air hockey and games...if that helps
Yeah it does. Preciate it.

I'm probably gonna rock them sh*ts on Christmas and probably gonna put em on ice until the summer. Same thing I did with the Flints. Wore them hoes once and thats it.
 7 years ago '04        #378
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
smh @ nyggas thinking you can buy a shoe, wear it and it will be perfect after 5 and 10 wears and shyt
 7 years ago '05        #379
Mc PushA 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$2,291 | Props total: 0 0
 dnycem said:
I just realized I lied to ya...lol....I just took a look at my jams(haven't looked at em since summer).They are not "yellow" but at the same time they are not as clear as when I first purchased em
yea man, my friend had his dead stocked till a couple days ago opened the box soles looked like mac and cheese lol (wasnt that bad but u kno).... guess that's why there doin the lil blue ice soles now so it wont yellow as fast. good move to me
 7 years ago '04        #380
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
avatar space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
 Kalon said:
smh @ nyggas thinking you can buy a shoe, wear it and it will be perfect after 5 and 10 wears and shyt
dont know who the f*ck you referring to, but thats not what I was talking about. I just dont wanna buy some kicks that will fold up after one or two wears and sh*t.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
153 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 8
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 7
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy