December 2010: Post Your Pickups!

most viewed right now
 134
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 77
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 67
Video inside Lil Tay’s family is coaching her to say the N word.
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 53
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
72 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12-14-2010, 12:17 AM         #241
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYC-Banga said:
lmao...i dunno i hardly ever see you post anything worthy.

and f**k all that s**t about ur job, nobody asked u s**t about all that, u felt the need to tell us cause your feelings got hurt

scream @ me.
Oh yeah?

 CokeWave said:
thats nice as hell what is your job

im majoring in business but would love to get something in sports


































































































[pic - click to view]



Last edited by Bezerk; 12-14-2010 at 12:20 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #242
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$4,031 | Props total: 999 999
This just came in today


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '06        #243
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4276 4276
 Bezerk said:
Oh yeah?




[pic - click to view]

no you idiot f**k...

i first said

 NYC-Banga said:
and that s**t means nothing coming from a hoe a.ss n*gga like you....

step ur life up, bum
THEN YOU REPLIED TO THAT SAYING:

 Bezerk said:
tf does that even mean?!

"You wear polo and express sweaters, step your life up! Even though I don't know s**t about you, you need to step your life up, bum."

f**k OUTTA here my n*gga. You probably still live with your family talking about "Step your life up."

I get paid to travel the country to watch basketball. I think my life is good money, B....


NOBODY ASKED YOU s**t ABOUT UR JOB...U STUPID SON OF A b**ch, u felt the need to blurt some s**t out about you do for a living, cause you got ur feelings touched when i said step ur life up...COKEWAVE ASKED YOU,....WHAT YOU DO AFTER U MENTIONED IT first outta nowhere, like a hurt hoe..

dont make me son ur a.ss again for the umpteenth time

i win you lose.


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



lmfao @ this clown bum a.ss n*gga...go sit ur dumbass down somewhere, im done fathering you...i need some quality time with my mistress


Last edited by NYC-Banga; 12-14-2010 at 07:54 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #244
UF4Soldier 132 heat pts132
space
avatar space
space
$20,128 | Props total: 9041 9041
. Still goin in december
 12-14-2010, 11:23 AM         #245
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm not even going to read what you said pass like the first 10 words. How is it that possible for one man to be THAT f**king stupid.

It's like cuz you get shoes early you have a crazy-clothes ego, but in actuality, you are just a f**king idiot. The nicest shoes and clothes in the world can't change that my n*gga.
 7 years ago '06        #246
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4276 4276
 Bezerk said:
I'm not even going to read what you said pass like the first 10 words. How is it that possible for one man to be THAT f**king stupid.

It's like cuz you get shoes early you have a crazy-clothes ego, but in actuality, you are just a f**king idiot. The nicest shoes and clothes in the world can't change that my n*gga.
nobody got no f**king ego off no gat damn shoes u dumb f**k, s**ts materialistic, if im dying them kicks wont make me better and heal me stupid

...i clown ur b**chass...cause u came in this thread months ago popping off at me cause u seen i WAS THAT n*gga who got s**t early..

which is known in this forum...
when synopsis was running s**t, n*ggas would hate,
n*gga insomniac wasnt even here two months, n*gga got hated on

thats what happens with soft a.ss, cream cheese heart a.ss n*gga like yourself..yall like to get loose with ur mouth

ur a dumb f**k, and u know it b, and i just proved it with that last post, so of course u gonna jump into the "im not gonna read it" box, cause u know im right, hoe

ull never seen me outright talk slick to anybody on here...just for the f**k of it, unless we cool and playing around..

do u see me showing off wads of money?...or making youtube clips with my money?...or putting down the next man cause he getting it?...never

no, its weak minded mahf**kas like you...who think cause i have alot of shoes or whatever..that i must have a big ego...

put it this way b**ch, if ud a kept ur f**king mouth shut and not popped off at me, u wouldnt get sonned by me.

and yeah i typed alot, do something.

and thats it...anybody u ever see me talk s**t to is someone who popped off at me first...
 12-14-2010, 12:06 PM         #247
Father Aftermath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
E-beef <3
 7 years ago '06        #248
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4276 4276
 Father Aftermath said:
E-beef <3
lmao my dude...im done yo.
 7 years ago '07        #249
dnycem 3 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$11,956 | Props total: 2013 2013
Can we continue posting now?
 12-14-2010, 03:57 PM         #250
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If u don't post no pickups u shouldn't be talkin simple as that unless u discussin the iteam in a quote some of ya jus like to start s**t
 7 years ago '05        #251
QPakaQ 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,914 | Props total: 601 601
f**k yall 2 month before release date getting a.ss n*ggas....

I got mine a WHOLE week early boooiiiii


[pic - click to view]



(that was a sarcastic statement by the way before anyone catches feelings...
 7 years ago '04        #252
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 89 89
small necessity pickup:



in black...


im going to cop these as well:





feel like worthy investments...especially if i cut my hair lower than it is...gloves/scarves not really needed here but these are.


Last edited by Kalon; 12-14-2010 at 08:50 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #253
dnycem 3 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$11,956 | Props total: 2013 2013
 CokeWave said:
this thread would be boring if it was just pick ups
Very very Tru...gotta luv boxden
 12-14-2010, 09:58 PM         #254
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol did the shoe game take banga's pic of his griffey's?

 12-14-2010, 10:02 PM         #255
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if you want excitement then play video games, this is about the sneakers
 7 years ago '10        #256
Abose 3 
space
avatar space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 71 71
 QPakaQ said:
f**k yall 2 month before release date getting a.ss n*ggas....

I got mine a WHOLE week early boooiiiii


[pic - click to view]



(that was a sarcastic statement by the way before anyone catches feelings...
everytime i see them i want them more and more
 12-15-2010, 12:32 AM         #257
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYC-Banga said:
nobody got no f**king ego off no gat damn shoes u dumb f**k, s**ts materialistic, if im dying them kicks wont make me better and heal me stupid

...i clown ur b**chass...cause u came in this thread months ago popping off at me cause u seen i WAS THAT n*gga who got s**t early..

which is known in this forum...
when synopsis was running s**t, n*ggas would hate,
n*gga insomniac wasnt even here two months, n*gga got hated on

thats what happens with soft a.ss, cream cheese heart a.ss n*gga like yourself..yall like to get loose with ur mouth

ur a dumb f**k, and u know it b, and i just proved it with that last post, so of course u gonna jump into the "im not gonna read it" box, cause u know im right, hoe

ull never seen me outright talk slick to anybody on here...just for the f**k of it, unless we cool and playing around..

do u see me showing off wads of money?...or making youtube clips with my money?...or putting down the next man cause he getting it?...never

no, its weak minded mahf**kas like you...who think cause i have alot of shoes or whatever..that i must have a big ego...

put it this way b**ch, if ud a kept ur f**king mouth shut and not popped off at me, u wouldnt get sonned by me.

and yeah i typed alot, do something.

and thats it...anybody u ever see me talk s**t to is someone who popped off at me first...


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '10        #258
Abose 3 
space
avatar space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 71 71
yall n*ggas too funny on this joint...this s**t is pure entertainment
 7 years ago '07        #259
JohnDoe 216 heat pts216
space
avatar space
space
$12,527 | Props total: 6145 6145
 Tommy_Bunz said:
lol did the shoe game take banga's pic of his griffey's?

 7 years ago '09        #260
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$4,031 | Props total: 999 999
 Tommy_Bunz said:
lol did the shoe game take banga's pic of his griffey's?

Sidenote:
[pic - click to view]

THOSE are some Jordan's I would spend money on :dancingcool:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
101 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
159 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside New Air Jordan 10 Inspired by Russell Westbrook's High School Days
9 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside So while I was high. (still am...) I discovered a game called Gravity R..
26 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 12
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
117 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Are there any pod casters amongst us?
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy