The Game Goes In On Lloyd Banks "Hunger For More 2" Sales On Twitter (LMAO)

most viewed right now
 107
Steph Kegels
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 75
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
89 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 71
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 69
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
205 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '04        #121
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
avatar space
space
$28,421 | Props total: 29643 29643
 Yung Dilla said:
Lmao the same n*ggas that be in joe Budden threads clowning sales are trying to defend these sales saying they don't matter lol really? It only matters when you don't like the artist? That's what we on now lol I always said it doesn't matter at al I got banks album its dope I can care less what it sold. As far as game I know he said he's touring now but he needs to come back to the states and get to work asap. Game has a solid fan base so when he drops he'll sell no less then 150 first week. Now yall mad he taking shots again well these n*ggas asked for it not so much 50 but banks and yayo talking mad slick talking bout he wants back in because of my buzz Nah I don't think so game said that whole reunion thing the beginning of the year as well way b4 bbb...
yep...its hilarious...all the gunit groupies (not real fans) were clowning on other cats sales and s**t...majority of the cry babies in here were the same ones clownin fat joe's sales when elephant in the room came out too...lol even banks was..and when people were like oh its an indy album, the same fools in here were like oh f**k that, youre makin excuses etc etc...lol mhhhmmmm now look...dont liek the s**t talkin huh? lol classic....now maybe instead of laughin n cryin about sales...maybe u can just say well hell banks made a good album...so n so made a good album...quit bein so delusional bout sales, 50 got yall crazy with that soundscan s**t...lol..i thought banks album had some bangers...i aitn laughin at him...but just funny how when him n gunit would clown...now look:dancingcool:
 7 years ago '04        #122
WOODS5000 
space
avatar space
space
$2,164 | Props total: 92 92
f**k banks we dont listen to him in East Atlanta no way
 7 years ago '04        #123
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65
 MajorD said:
DEAD

have a good night sir "BBB" sold over 600k and charted on billboard, i bet you think bmf was a hit to right? that s**t sold 180k total
I triple double dog dare you to tell me that "BBB" was a bigger song than "BMF", this n*gga is on a world tour off that s**t and had credible, matter of fact in this market, a great first week. Fix ya mouth to say "BBB" was bigger than "BMF" so all you your credibility and intuitiveness can go out the window on this site. I DARE YOU b**ch.


BET YOU WANT RESPOND. WHO DA f**k YOU THINK YOU TALKING TO. I TAKE PEOPLE TRYING TO MANIPULATE ME PERSONALLY. 50 WANT GET TO ME HOW HE GOT YOU, IM OUT HERE IM LIVEN LIFE, I SAW 50'S FLOP COMING TWO YEARS BEFORE IT HAPPEN.
 7 years ago '06        #124
Don Kaliko 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$4,241 | Props total: 1728 1728
 Yung Dilla said:
Lmao the same n*ggas that be in joe Budden threads clowning sales are trying to defend these sales saying they don't matter lol really? It only matters when you don't like the artist? That's what we on now lol I always said it doesn't matter at al I got banks album its dope I can care less what it sold. As far as game I know he said he's touring now but he needs to come back to the states and get to work asap. Game has a solid fan base so when he drops he'll sell no less then 150 first week. Now yall mad he taking shots again well these n*ggas asked for it not so much 50 but banks and yayo talking mad slick talking bout he wants back in because of my buzz Nah I don't think so game said that whole reunion thing the beginning of the year as well way b4 bbb...
this.

 youngmic said:
yep...its hilarious...all the gunit groupies (not real fans) were clowning on other cats sales and s**t...majority of the cry babies in here were the same ones clownin fat joe's sales when elephant in the room came out too...lol even banks was..and when people were like oh its an indy album, the same fools in here were like oh f**k that, youre makin excuses etc etc...lol mhhhmmmm now look...dont liek the s**t talkin huh? lol classic....now maybe instead of laughin n cryin about sales...maybe u can just say well hell banks made a good album...so n so made a good album...quit bein so delusional bout sales, 50 got yall crazy with that soundscan s**t...lol..i thought banks album had some bangers...i aitn laughin at him...but just funny how when him n gunit would clown...now look:dancingcool:
this.
 7 years ago '09        #125
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$49,102 | Props total: 22562 22562
 wtr1906 said:
^^^^EXACTLY!!! But, But, But Ross is on a major, he has promotion..... Banks gets $20 a cd and he made 1.5 million off this deal agghhhhhhhhhhhhhh


I was really looking forward to HFM2 and I still have it in my changer in the whip but it is pretty average to me

Trunk Musik>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>HFM2
:rolleyes2:
 12-02-2010, 08:54 PM         #126
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
Whoa, that comparison is a slap in the face to all the hard work, dedication, and most importantly success that Lil Wayne put in and had, everything is gold and platinum playboy.


Beamer, Benz, or Bentley was a myth an exaggerated and fabricated hit, and I don't wont to hear no excuses you see what Kanye and Nicki did, good music is the main promotional tool and I aint talkin about Kanye's label, I mean literally good music.


Did the n*gga even get a second single. What was it?


If you are surprised by his lack luster sales I'm surprised at you.


Maino's "Hi Hater" was bigger than that myth of a hit.
Never put Good Music & Kanye an Nicki in the same nothing ever again
 7 years ago '04        #127
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65
 tj.iscool said:
Never put Good Music & Kanye an Nicki in the same nothing ever again
Why not they both make good music.
 12-02-2010, 09:58 PM         #128
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Don Kaliko said:
no, banks said he was doing "so good" that's why game wants a reunion now. as well as clowning game. that was until 45k came out and we seen he wasn't doing "so good."
1. u have Game as ur avi
2. selling a lot of albums mean u doin good now?
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
joie chavis
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 29
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 8
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy