The Game Goes In On Lloyd Banks "Hunger For More 2" Sales On Twitter (LMAO)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
107 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Drake- Iím Upset
347 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
44 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '04        #121
youngmic 420 heat pts420
space
space
$30,736 | Props total: 37506 37506
 Yung Dilla said:
Lmao the same n*ggas that be in joe Budden threads clowning sales are trying to defend these sales saying they don't matter lol really? It only matters when you don't like the artist? That's what we on now lol I always said it doesn't matter at al I got banks album its dope I can care less what it sold. As far as game I know he said he's touring now but he needs to come back to the states and get to work asap. Game has a solid fan base so when he drops he'll sell no less then 150 first week. Now yall mad he taking shots again well these n*ggas asked for it not so much 50 but banks and yayo talking mad slick talking bout he wants back in because of my buzz Nah I don't think so game said that whole reunion thing the beginning of the year as well way b4 bbb...
yep...its hilarious...all the gunit groupies (not real fans) were clowning on other cats sales and s**t...majority of the cry babies in here were the same ones clownin fat joe's sales when elephant in the room came out too...lol even banks was..and when people were like oh its an indy album, the same fools in here were like oh f**k that, youre makin excuses etc etc...lol mhhhmmmm now look...dont liek the s**t talkin huh? lol classic....now maybe instead of laughin n cryin about sales...maybe u can just say well hell banks made a good album...so n so made a good album...quit bein so delusional bout sales, 50 got yall crazy with that soundscan s**t...lol..i thought banks album had some bangers...i aitn laughin at him...but just funny how when him n gunit would clown...now look:dancingcool:
 7 years ago '04        #122
WOODS5000 
space
space
$2,177 | Props total: 141 141
f**k banks we dont listen to him in East Atlanta no way
 7 years ago '04        #123
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,477 | Props total: 83 83
 MajorD said:
DEAD

have a good night sir "BBB" sold over 600k and charted on billboard, i bet you think bmf was a hit to right? that s**t sold 180k total
I triple double dog dare you to tell me that "BBB" was a bigger song than "BMF", this n*gga is on a world tour off that s**t and had credible, matter of fact in this market, a great first week. Fix ya mouth to say "BBB" was bigger than "BMF" so all you your credibility and intuitiveness can go out the window on this site. I DARE YOU b**ch.

BET YOU WANT RESPOND. WHO DA f**k YOU THINK YOU TALKING TO. I TAKE PEOPLE TRYING TO MANIPULATE ME PERSONALLY. 50 WANT GET TO ME HOW HE GOT YOU, IM OUT HERE IM LIVEN LIFE, I SAW 50'S FLOP COMING TWO YEARS BEFORE IT HAPPEN.
 7 years ago '06        #124
Don Kaliko 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,380 | Props total: 1912 1912
 Yung Dilla said:
Lmao the same n*ggas that be in joe Budden threads clowning sales are trying to defend these sales saying they don't matter lol really? It only matters when you don't like the artist? That's what we on now lol I always said it doesn't matter at al I got banks album its dope I can care less what it sold. As far as game I know he said he's touring now but he needs to come back to the states and get to work asap. Game has a solid fan base so when he drops he'll sell no less then 150 first week. Now yall mad he taking shots again well these n*ggas asked for it not so much 50 but banks and yayo talking mad slick talking bout he wants back in because of my buzz Nah I don't think so game said that whole reunion thing the beginning of the year as well way b4 bbb...
this.

youngmic said:
yep...its hilarious...all the gunit groupies (not real fans) were clowning on other cats sales and s**t...majority of the cry babies in here were the same ones clownin fat joe's sales when elephant in the room came out too...lol even banks was..and when people were like oh its an indy album, the same fools in here were like oh f**k that, youre makin excuses etc etc...lol mhhhmmmm now look...dont liek the s**t talkin huh? lol classic....now maybe instead of laughin n cryin about sales...maybe u can just say well hell banks made a good album...so n so made a good album...quit bein so delusional bout sales, 50 got yall crazy with that soundscan s**t...lol..i thought banks album had some bangers...i aitn laughin at him...but just funny how when him n gunit would clown...now look:dancingcool:
this.
 7 years ago '09        #125
TriniSoldier 69 heat pts69
space
space
$53,967 | Props total: 35370 35370
 wtr1906 said:
^^^^EXACTLY!!! But, But, But Ross is on a major, he has promotion..... Banks gets $20 a cd and he made 1.5 million off this deal agghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I was really looking forward to HFM2 and I still have it in my changer in the whip but it is pretty average to me

Trunk Musik>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>HFM2
:rolleyes2:
 12-02-2010, 07:54 PM         #126
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
Whoa, that comparison is a slap in the face to all the hard work, dedication, and most importantly success that Lil Wayne put in and had, everything is gold and platinum playboy.

Beamer, Benz, or Bentley was a myth an exaggerated and fabricated hit, and I don't wont to hear no excuses you see what Kanye and Nicki did, good music is the main promotional tool and I aint talkin about Kanye's label, I mean literally good music.

Did the n*gga even get a second single. What was it?

If you are surprised by his lack luster sales I'm surprised at you.

Maino's "Hi Hater" was bigger than that myth of a hit.
Never put Good Music & Kanye an Nicki in the same nothing ever again
 7 years ago '04        #127
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,477 | Props total: 83 83
 tj.iscool said:
Never put Good Music & Kanye an Nicki in the same nothing ever again
Why not they both make good music.
 12-02-2010, 08:58 PM         #128
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Don Kaliko said:
no, banks said he was doing "so good" that's why game wants a reunion now. as well as clowning game. that was until 45k came out and we seen he wasn't doing "so good."
1. u have Game as ur avi
2. selling a lot of albums mean u doin good now?
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
McDonald's customers suing for $5M over unwanted Quarter Pounder cheese
18 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
#bigbreasttwitter
64 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Tiffany haddish dirty nails
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
101 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Begins Oddly Timed Renovation Of His $23 Million LA Crib
29 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are Californiaís Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
131 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside What streaming on Twitch has done to my life :wadesad:
62 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
"I don't have to argue about how real I am" - Pusha T
125 comments
20 hours ago