The Game Goes In On Lloyd Banks "Hunger For More 2" Sales On Twitter (LMAO)

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
171 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
124 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-01-2010, 12:23 PM         #61
mprjxl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rdrake said:
Lloyd Banks is better than The Game or Game
:iagree::iagree:
G-UNIT IS HIP-HOP, f**k THE HATERS
 7 years ago '06        #62
Don Kaliko 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,235 | Props total: 1720 1720
lloyd banks lost for the simple fact I remember lloyd banks saying "game just wants a reunion cuss i'm doing so good." 45k doesn't look like "so good" numbers.
 7 years ago '10        #63
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
@ SMH2

but game really shouldnt be talking. just a week ago he was suckin 50 and banks d!ck trying to get back in g-unit.
 7 years ago '05        #64
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,497 | Props total: 717 717
game would flop if he dropped an album right now too ....
 7 years ago '05        #65
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 MajorD said:
banks Grossed 2 million this year alone

Beamer Benz or Bentley Over 600k so thats about $500,000 dollars
HFM2 45,000 copies at $9.99-20 a CD thats about $600,000 this week alone
plus the sales from Any Girl & Start It Up
Plus he's touring
@ this n*gga believing that bulls**t..

If this was close to being true, every major rap artist in the game would go independent.. 50 even said that s**t back then when he was going through the Cam beef, analyzing the Koch numbers..
50's business smarts>>>>>

7 years ago '04        #66
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,414 | Props total: 6441 6441
 Hold That said:
@ this n*gga believing that bulls**t..

If this was close to being true, every major rap artist in the game would go independent.. 50 even said that s**t back then when he was going through the Cam beef, analyzing the Koch numbers..
50's business smarts>>>>>

being independent is good because you don't owe the label as much money but i don't believe any of the numbers people through out about them making 10 dollars a cd or however much it is
 7 years ago '05        #67
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
Where is Games album?
 7 years ago '05        #68
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 justinjones said:
being independent is good because you don't owe the label as much money but i don't believe any of the numbers people through out about them making 10 dollars a cd or however much it is
you don't owe a label alot of money and you have a little more control over your releases.. At the same time the budget put into your CD's and making music videos and promotion in terms of getting the word out is what f**ks you over..

Banks however went along with his promotion efforts as if he was still on a major label, and not promoting it and putting work into like he was an independent.. He got lazy, you can't blame the independent s**t on that.. His name was big enough that he could have went on a tour across american radio shows doing interviews and getting the word out.. n*gga was busy touring in europe and forgot where most of his purchases come from..

I don't even think he knows what it takes too really promote an album fully.. Hunger for more, he really didn't have to do much promoting for it, based on the simple fact that G-Unit buzz was at an ALL TIME HIGH, and people were actually checking for him at the time.. Now not so much. Sure he learned a valuable lesson.
 7 years ago '06        #69
Don Kaliko 14 heat pts14
space
space
haha at people excuses for 45k.. we have..

"banks made $600k in a week"

"game hasn't even released his album"

"those are good numbers, he's independent."

"HFM2 >>>"

"game lost"

banks didn't make $600k a week by selling 45k. y'all could forget about that right now. yea, game hasn't released his album, banks did and sold 45k. that's banks 3rd release now, compare numbers with game if y'all like. yea, banks is independent. that just shows us how much of a buzz banks actually had, and for banks to say "he's doing so good" was over-exaggerated. what is HFM2 better than? not kanye, rick ross, eminem, b.o.b., MM4 albums. maybe y'all were referring to gucci, soulja boy, people along the lines of that. how did game lose for banks selling 45k? haha y'all are funny.
 12-01-2010, 01:02 PM         #70
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
game has a better discography than lloyd banks, you are a DAMN fool if you don't think so.

and I alwayssssssss listened to banks more than game and I still do to this day, so it's no biased here, its the truth.
 7 years ago '10        #71
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
When's R.E.D coming out again?

Last edited by Mocking Mind; 12-01-2010 at 01:05 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #72
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
how can banks loose hes independent meaning he gains more money than other rappers with big sales game is signed to roughly four companies ( aftermath, star trek, g-unit and jimmy henchmens management) so even if he sold 10 million he doesnt get as much money as you think.
 7 years ago '10        #73
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 ash1990 said:
LAX >>>>>>>>>> HFM 2 GET mad
 12-01-2010, 01:10 PM         #74
Trendsetter305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think he forgot that he isn't being able to even release an album
 7 years ago '10        #75
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 MajorD said:
he was a g-unit n*gga and he used to do the same s**t lmao

he's so scared to dropped his album that he delayed it 2 years lmao

he was supposed to come out before 50.....LAST YEAR

n*gga has been reduced to twittering while banks tours the world and drops an album caking up
at u thinking game not touring
 7 years ago '06        #76
Don Kaliko 14 heat pts14
space
space
 Trendsetter305 said:
I think he forgot that he isn't being able to even release an album
 Mocking Mind said:
When's R.E.D coming out again?
did y'all get "HFM2?"
 7 years ago '04        #77
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,388 | Props total: 29548 29548
 theking1 said:
at u thinking game not touring
lol seriously, hes been touring non stop last month..dude was just in europe, in fact i think hes in greece right now...lol major d.ickrider is delusional....funny s**t is when game finally does drop an album and if it sells more the same cats in here with the banks excuses will be yellin flop...lol watch

p.s.
*waits for slimwillie to quote one of my posts in here*

Last edited by youngmic; 12-01-2010 at 01:50 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #78
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,414 | Props total: 6441 6441
 Hold That said:
you don't owe a label alot of money and you have a little more control over your releases.. At the same time the budget put into your CD's and making music videos and promotion in terms of getting the word out is what f**ks you over..

Banks however went along with his promotion efforts as if he was still on a major label, and not promoting it and putting work into like he was an independent.. He got lazy, you can't blame the independent s**t on that.. His name was big enough that he could have went on a tour across american radio shows doing interviews and getting the word out.. n*gga was busy touring in europe and forgot where most of his purchases come from..

I don't even think he knows what it takes too really promote an album fully.. Hunger for more, he really didn't have to do much promoting for it, based on the simple fact that G-Unit buzz was at an ALL TIME HIGH, and people were actually checking for him at the time.. Now not so much. Sure he learned a valuable lesson.
i agree

the number 1 thing about being independent is the word. you have to do everything yourself except distribute it. somebody in here said 50 had to put up the money for a lot of this which he probably did. banks did act like he was still on a major when he is not and might have to owe 50 money back for helping him with this unless he has the executive producer tag like he has with all g-unit albums. he could of pushed his album better here but he didn't.

he did decent but he could of done a lot better and any rapper is justified to point out his sales when g-unit used to do the same 5 years ago
 7 years ago '06        #79
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
game is just salty cuz banks didn't want him back on g-unit #b**chmove
 7 years ago '09        #80
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
i dont get it, wasnt game trying to get a reunion going a few weeks ago ? now hes tlaking s**t ?
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
92 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
24 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
185 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
50 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy