Nicki Minaj Tweets Response To Being Groped By Regis Philbin

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-01-2010, 02:28 AM         #21
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 01seay said:
Drake probably sent him 5 death threats since it aired......
yeah
 12-01-2010, 02:29 AM         #22
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:
smh...we gettin transported back to the 50's with that s**t....

white men freely groping black/ethnic women out in the open with no fear of repercussions....shameful...
seriously, bro. stop being such a fun sucker. and stop trying to insert race into places it doesn't belong.
 12-01-2010, 02:32 AM         #23
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:

white men freely groping black/ethnic women out in the open with no fear of repercussions....shameful...

real talk its like ole girl wuz on the auction block & he was checkin the merchandise
 7 years ago '06        #24
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,057 | Props total: 18821 18821
 ngoogs said:
seriously, bro. stop being such a fun sucker. and stop trying to insert race into places it doesn't belong.
n*gga shut the f**k up and stop studdin the s**t I say so hard....if you don't like it f**k off...

go learn you some history wit ya lil' b**ch a.ss....

7 years ago '05        #25
C19932 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,791 | Props total: 78 78
i say it was staged...
 7 years ago '08        #26
barack obama 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,730 | Props total: 100 100
regis was jus feelin if it was real or not
 7 years ago '07        #27
michelleski495 
space
space
$3,030 | Props total: 1128 1128
 RAZAH CUTS said:

shut up that fool was just feeling as horny as any other man would with that big ole a.ss in his face
 7 years ago '07        #28
michelleski495 
space
space
$3,030 | Props total: 1128 1128
 RAZAH CUTS said:
n*gga shut the f**k up and stop studdin the s**t I say so hard....if you don't like it f**k off...

go learn you some history wit ya lil' b**ch a.ss....

u sound f**king stupid...wtf does regis being a horny a.ss guy have to do with history?
 7 years ago '06        #29
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
Regis always been that n*gga, though. He get the pass.
 7 years ago '06        #30
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,057 | Props total: 18821 18821
 michelleski495 said:
u sound f**king stupid...wtf does regis being a horny a.ss guy have to do with history?
lol @ this blind, deaf and dumb muthaf**ka....

some of you n*ggas is hopeless...
 7 years ago '04        #31
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,915 | Props total: 634 634
 RAZAH CUTS said:
lol @ this blind, deaf and dumb muthaf**ka....

some of you n*ggas is hopeless...
i just had a discussion about some s**t like this. so what would happen if it was taylor swift or some other white girl on stage and a black guy openly and without permission violated her.? there would be a serious backlash. i say swift, because kanye interrupted her during a speech, and he got brandished for it. lord knows what would happen if he did anything more than that. yet its okay for a white guy to touch on a black girls a.ss like that? its not okay for any dude to do that, but its sickening that we dont realize that race plays apart in these things happening and the backlashes or lack thereof .

what kind of message does that send? and for you stupid negroes out there that dont have a problem with that, or see the inconsistencies, shame on you. its not just about the "ass". that can be admired without groping.

after all these years people still dont get it...

Last edited by jplaydadon; 12-01-2010 at 04:27 AM..
 12-01-2010, 04:29 AM         #32
geovanni. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well, instead of taylor, use someone like Kesha or Pink.

people that are known s3x symbols versus symbols of youth and purity.
it changes it. i can see what regis did happening to coco (ice t's wife) or another person like nicki, who is also white.
 7 years ago '04        #33
LikeABoss38701 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,414 | Props total: 1570 1570
This is crazy...Nicki Minaj was yapp'n earlier this week about how women are disrespected by being called b**ches then she let a old white man cop a feel on national tv... ...

seems like she doesn't have any respect for herself...made up a.ss... I bet wanye, diddy, gucci, & drake all gripp'd that a.ss...& she'll just smile like
 7 years ago '09        #34
iExposeU 13 heat pts13
space
space
$926 | Props total: 1 1
yo.. i'll watch this later
 7 years ago '04        #35
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,915 | Props total: 634 634
 geovanni. said:
well, instead of taylor, use someone like Kesha or Pink.

people that are known s3x symbols versus symbols of youth and purity.
it changes it. i can see what regis did happening to coco (ice t's wife) or another person like nicki, who is also white.
it doesnt matter who really. furthermore taylor swift is a s3x symbol, maybe not to you, but to a bunch of people out there the image she portrays as the innocent pure untainted girl is actually more potent a s3x symbol than what nicki minaj puts out. you just said it yourself, "purity". what does purity represent? if you read about the history of s3x and race, you'll come to know that the ideal women, the s3xually available virgin (she is of age btw), represented in art lots of times as "the nud3", has been and still is an ideal for women. saying what you said gives some vindication to the notion its kinda ok and somewhat understandable if were a woman who is overtly s3xual. neither way does it make sense or is it justified. its a violation on all accounts.
 7 years ago '04        #36
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 1847 1847
n*gga could leave the club with drakes girl.... money dont change nothin.. look at this n*gga
 7 years ago '05        #37
Pringle 8 heat pts
space
space
$534 | Props total: 206 206
Could careless to be racist or anything as I love all races but let this had been a black man as a host and grope a white woman all hell would've broke out and he probably would've lost his job. SMH>>>>>
 12-01-2010, 06:07 AM         #38
geovanni. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jplaydadon said:
it doesnt matter who really. furthermore taylor swift is a s3x symbol, maybe not to you, but to a bunch of people out there the image she portrays as the innocent pure untainted girl is actually more potent a s3x symbol than what nicki minaj puts out. you just said it yourself, "purity". what does purity represent? if you read about the history of s3x and race, you'll come to know that the ideal women, the s3xually available virgin (she is of age btw), represented in art lots of times as "the nud3", has been and still is an ideal for women. saying what you said gives some vindication to the notion its kinda ok and somewhat understandable if were a woman who is overtly s3xual. neither way does it make sense or is it justified. its a violation on all accounts.
That's all great and dandy. I wasn't arguing the ethics of the situation. All I was saying is that Nicki being the type of s3x symbol that she is, is what enabled the situation. Her race really had nothing to do with it.
 7 years ago '10        #39
Wtfffff 
space
space
$175 | Props total: 55 55
 Pringle said:
Could careless to be racist or anything as I love all races but let this had been a black man as a host and grope a white woman all hell would've broke out and he probably would've lost his job. SMH>>>>>
@ "little wayne"
 12-01-2010, 06:10 AM         #40
Faizup 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nicki is a straaight hoe

everyone gets a touch
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
275 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
56 comments
1 day ago