What colognes yall got?

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
20 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,807 | Props total: 1461 1461
 lilbeast said:
n*gga you aint never lied. Cologne by itself will shift the power from the female to you off rip. You can just be meeting her an have her spitting game at you or some tradin places s**t lol. I know exactly what you mean cuz lol. Well I was thinking of getting that Allure Homme Sport but that s**t kinda expensive. After you gave me the tip of Chrome Legend, I been looking it up and it seems to be exactly what i'm looking for. I'm debatin between this and Mugler's Cologne. Which is a better everyday scent that'll get compliments and demand attention?

As far as the la nuit ysl, if I already got the original, is it that fye where i should go head an grab this too? I was gonna drop the givenchy play intense based off your judgement but I was looking at that angel men pure malt an that s**t seem like the moooooooovvvveeeee!!!! I'm trynna pick between the la nuit, this, the orginal amen. Watcha think bruh? lol. Matter fact, im dropping the allure homme sport for a different everyday scent based on your recomendations bout hows the original allure as far as a club/party/bar scent? Does it project enough and last long enough? Whichever cologne you label as the true panty dropper is what i'm going to use on a night out lol. An I got my collection in my original post. What are some other helpful suggestions you think I should look into based on what I already got?
la nuit ysl is better than the first one... its suppose to be a intense version, with a bit of a twist... it kind of makes up for what the first one lacks... so I am its not absoltuely necessary if u have the first one, but its deffiantely great... angel men pure malt I haven't gaven it a smell... at this point if ur tryna decide bring a girl... and go smelling.. if u don't have a girl... just spray ur favorite 2 walk around the mall and ask women... generate a convosation, and take it to the next level... original allure / la nuit ysl is more a panty dropper than a club fragrance... its more for intimiate setting like 1 on 1 date... club scenes are different remember with a club scent u gotta cut through all the cigs, cologne, and whatever is in the environment... I would recommended either paco rabanne 1 million its a fairly new... it was a uk scent that did great... or lacoste style in play, lacoste esstential SPORT (blue liquid) - s**t is CRAZY nice, and allure homme sport would be good for club too... its quite strong, but gives a good lasting impression... I have worn that too the club many times got about 8 to 9 compliments...

as far as for your list what is your age, need for cologne (everyday, work, club.. etc) or girlfriend?? whats your goal in buying the cologne (getting girl to notice u, smell good... etc)..

side note: for anyone I am willing to help out... and for all try some of the one on my recommended list post back comments and what not..

Last edited by egotistical; 12-06-2010 at 12:08 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #42
Ezzzzz 1 heat pts
space
space
$621 | Props total: 191 191
YSL
Sean John both
Hanae Mori
Issey
Locoste Red
Ed Hardy love luck/ dont know what the black one is called
dkny red delicious
Jean Paul
mambo
curve
candies
subtil by ferragamo
i got so many cant think of em all right now
 7 years ago '08        #43
Calamari Pasta 
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 141 141
 egotistical said:
You could go to sephora, and get free samples my dude...
aint no sephora roun these parts but since u said that i will be hittin them up for all the free s**t when i get back to the A
 7 years ago '04        #44
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
I only fukk with a few:

Polo Double Black
Burberry Weekend
Armani Gio
SJ Unforgivable
Burberry Brit

that's all i need...
 7 years ago '06        #45
bdogg81 1 heat pts
space
space
$433 | Props total: 0 0
tous in heaven, jean paul le men
 7 years ago '08        #46
Dj Real Talk 1 heat pts
space
space
$317 | Props total: 6 6
Armani Black Code is the only cologne I'll ever wear...
 7 years ago '05        #47
icetray23 
space
space
$119 | Props total: 12 12
Di Gio for sure, but yall are sleepin on the Ralph Lauren Purple Label for real, that and the very s3xy for men is what I'm keepin in rotation right now
 7 years ago '05        #48
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
egotastical I need some recommendations

My current rotation is Armani Code Black and Givenchy Play. I'm looking for something to replace the Givenchy because I'm not feeling it anymore.

What cologne do u recommend for everyday/school?

My goal is to get the girls to notice me and to smell good
 7 years ago '05        #49
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,970 | Props total: 3233 3233
I've worn almost exclusively D&G Light Blue for over a year now, and gotten mad compliments from it. Gonna get something else soon but I don't see the point in having mad colognes.
 7 years ago '05        #50
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
I remember i picked up a bottle of chrome when that s**t first came out like what 10 years ago? I was surprised at how nice of a fragrance it was....

Blvgari OG is dope as f**k..
Sean John
YSL
Lacoste
 12-07-2010, 11:16 PM         #51
Buttersrugby 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ezzzzz said:
YSL
Sean John both
Hanae Mori
Issey
Locoste Red
Ed Hardy love luck/ dont know what the black one is called
dkny red delicious
Jean Paul
mambo
curve
candies
subtil by ferragamo
i got so many cant think of em all right now
Major props for mentioning Hanae Mori. I started getting it like 7 or 8 years ago. People sleep on it. SUPER SWEET fresh out the bottle, but once it calms on the skin, it's a straight panty dropper.

People have mentioned most of the classics:
Code, Le Male, YSL, Aqua Di Gio, Issey Miyaki, Burberry London. But seriously, try Hanae Mori out for something different.

Also, check out John Varvatos scents. The original, vintage and artesian are ALL nice.
 7 years ago '04        #52
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 nastyNate718 said:
egotastical I need some recommendations

My current rotation is Armani Code Black and Givenchy Play. I'm looking for something to replace the Givenchy because I'm not feeling it anymore.

What cologne do u recommend for everyday/school?

My goal is to get the girls to notice me and to smell good
OK, here are a few suggestions that won't keep u in the same category, but will achieve the goal... like I sugessted before u should test it out yourself, and see what suits u best, I am here to just give u a great STARTING POINT...

3 GOOD CHEAP OPTIONS...

Chrome Legend.. great aquatic cologne that opens up great, this cologne can't not be not noticed... u will recieve compliments no doubt.

Alfred Dunhill London... this is one of those fragrance that are more like for a closer feel... for example u are working on a girl in your class, but u want to give her a second reason to look your way or compliment... its perfect.

Curve Crush... very cheap option.. probably, be my last pick, but its not bad at all I usta wear it like 4 years back when I didn't have money.. and I got alot of compliments, I mean a huge range from older to yonger... my teacher actually complimented me on this one... overall not bad, unique, still will get the job done at the last cost..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

higher quality - more overachiever colognes...

lacoste esstential sport - great aquatic feel with it smells amazing, last LOONG, its because lacoste has a time-release patent, when the body heats up, it releases more and more... this one will defiantely get u there..

kenneth cole black - great fresh shower scent, alot of females like it, because its just so fresh, great scent if u wanna mantain that fresh cool feel...

blvgari aqua - another aquatic, smells amazing, but more mature, this is for a more if your trying to go for the grown up feel, one good think about this one is it strong, one or two sprays max and it achieves a whole day feel.. one chick told me she literally wanted to take my clothes off... lol

abercrombie fierce - this is great stand out cologne, white girls hands down go crazy over this s**t... white chick would smell me for miles... smell like s**t out of me..

chanel allure homme sport - other long last fragrance to me its very mature, business type of cologne, kind of reminds me of aqua di gio with a remix in a better direction... last pick, still wonderful smell, but probably least suitable for school, but will achieve the goal...

if you don't mind tell me what u decide to pick up, or atleast what u think of some of them when u smell them when u check them out... and in the future if it achieved the goal...
 7 years ago '04        #53
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Switchc2390 said:
I've worn almost exclusively D&G Light Blue for over a year now, and gotten mad compliments from it. Gonna get something else soon but I don't see the point in having mad colognes.
its about adding variety to your life, feeling confident, and the compliments that come along with it... me personally the many colognes I have suite my life, I go for the dress good, feel good, smell good motto... its held great water for me so far, and the extra is having ladies compliment u and smelling u without trying...
 7 years ago '05        #54
lilbeast 129 heat pts129 OP
space
space
$5,772 | Props total: 749 749
 egotistical said:
its about adding variety to your life, feeling confident, and the compliments that come along with it... me personally the many colognes I have suite my life, I go for the dress good, feel good, smell good motto... its held great water for me so far, and the extra is having ladies compliment u and smelling u without trying...
What you think of the Issey bruh? I'm thinkin bout using that as my school scent. U said the lacoste esstential SPORT is strong enough for the club? I'll prolly cop that for parties then lol. And what you think about body kouros or lolita lempicka au masculine? Im lookin for one of these type scents but dont really like le male that much. Maybe its the opening?

I'm 22, trynna find scents that get compliments from women. And scents that'll get em horny lol. I want em to act like a puppy thats gettin a bone waved around in front him when i come around lol.
 7 years ago '09        #55
Kgdesign 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,012 | Props total: 957 957
The ones I get the most compliments from are Burberry Touch, D&G The One and Givenchy play. Like someone else said above, im also kinda gettin tired of Givenchy but I get mad compliments off of it so I keep it in the main rotation. Imo that Issey is overrated. Had it for a loonnnggg time and it just stays in the back.

I usually have one of my good female friends (one who i've known for awhile and isn't one to try and gas me up) give me their opinion on my cologne once I get it.

I think I may see whats up on that Armani Code since i've been hearin so much about it. And is that Victoria Secret very s3xy for men on point like that?? Haven't heard much about it before I may take a look at that too.

Oh and someone mentioned sprayin cologne on your clothes....nah don't do that..neck, chest and in the area between your forearm and bicep. To me sprayin it on your wrists is a waste cuz most of it will be gone once you wash your hands.
 7 years ago '04        #56
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 lilbeast said:
What you think of the Issey bruh? I'm thinkin bout using that as my school scent. U said the lacoste esstential SPORT is strong enough for the club? I'll prolly cop that for parties then lol. And what you think about body kouros or lolita lempicka au masculine? Im lookin for one of these type scents but dont really like le male that much. Maybe its the opening?

I'm 22, trynna find scents that get compliments from women. And scents that'll get em horny lol. I want em to act like a puppy thats gettin a bone waved around in front him when i come around lol.
Personally I am not a big issey fan.. extremely old, its kind of like aqua di gio females and males insteadly smell it and is like oh you got that issey on... lacoste essential sport is I actually rocked it today just because I was feeling like it got 5 compliments... like I said go to macy / sephora whereever check these fragrances out... kouros, lolita - to me all that s**t is on that weird smelling s**t, its a toss up some females like it, some hate it and can stand to even look at you... I go for the more overall good smelling quality type of fragrances...

LOL, dude I can get you the compliment, but the rest your game has to kick in... and take out... go through my past recommendations... tell me what u think when u go smell them... but like I said once u get her to the crib, throw some ysl original or la nuit pull out them massage oils go to work... she can't restrict... 10 times out of 10...

Like I said before cologne has been my crutch, I get the compliment, then I put in the convosation game = done... and again its great for openers, say you see fly s3xy chick in your class... seat by her or even pass her and hit her with the excuse, I just brought this cologne today and want another opinion on it... then from there she will open up whether she likes it or not, challenge her deciding, if she doesn't like it... then after that transition the convosation... pull the number..

I have seriously have gotten plenty of women like this..

Last edited by egotistical; 12-08-2010 at 10:44 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #57
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Kgdesign said:
The ones I get the most compliments from are Burberry Touch, D&G The One and Givenchy play. Like someone else said above, im also kinda gettin tired of Givenchy but I get mad compliments off of it so I keep it in the main rotation. Imo that Issey is overrated. Had it for a loonnnggg time and it just stays in the back.

I usually have one of my good female friends (one who i've known for awhile and isn't one to try and gas me up) give me their opinion on my cologne once I get it.

I think I may see whats up on that Armani Code since i've been hearin so much about it. And is that Victoria Secret very s3xy for men on point like that?? Haven't heard much about it before I may take a look at that too.

Oh and someone mentioned sprayin cologne on your clothes....nah don't do that..neck, chest and in the area between your forearm and bicep. To me sprayin it on your wrists is a waste cuz most of it will be gone once you wash your hands.
Great selections bro, I would suggest maybe going into some different catagories... aquatic, fresh, citrus... etc..

I usually ask a few random females, but of lately my girlfriend tells me whats up... its always a good idea to ask someone u can trust and a few others though...

Armani code is def pretty good... usually everyone likes it... never heard of anyone saying it was horrible...

VS for him... its pretty amazing great for a nice out... its really smooth, I have worn it on a few old dates... got compliments...

I agree / disagree people usually don't wash wrist and up unless your a doctor or a surgeon... but bicep / forearm is def still a better option.. I usually do chest / neck and bicep / forearm only if its a light / medium fragrance... clothes I do it sometimes.. when I did go to the club I would do shirts and s**t... or if i had an extremely important date I would do shirts... but not on a regular...
 7 years ago '09        #58
Kgdesign 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,012 | Props total: 957 957
^Good lookin out man i might go check those out this weekend.
 7 years ago '04        #59
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Kgdesign said:
^Good lookin out man i might go check those out this weekend.
If you going this weekend take my recommendation list from the thread and go sniff and report back and tell me what u think... thanks!
 7 years ago '04        #60
SickBlitz 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,430 | Props total: 200 200
I just copped

YSL
YSL L'Homme
and Gucci The One

Props for all the help ego
Home      

most viewed right now