most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
81 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #21
lfletcher 
space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 136 136
 egotistical said:
Between la nuit and givenchy play intense I would say YSL... YSL is a certified panty dropper, givenchy play intense is a good alternative, but it lacks a bit of a shock factor, and sometimes can be considered plain...

Rochas Man doesn't smell like cotton candy it has a vanilla base, which is great for mixing colognes... like I had alot of cheap colognes like jcpenny type s**t that didn't smell bad, but smelled decent.. I would apply rochas like 2/3 sprays and then apply 2 sprays of the old cologne and it would smell totally different... people sleep on rochas... its even great by itself..

most compliments gotta say armani code, chanel allure, chrome legend, and fierce.. but overall I have yet to see any broad say armani code smelled bad...

wet factor ill divide it by race from a ALOT experience.

black chicks - sean john unforgiveable (not my taste personally) , ysl, rocawear, usher (not my taste)

white chicks - fierce, armani code, ysl

latinas - chrome legend, curve (some reason all mexican b**ches love it)...

mixed breezies - ysl, chanel allure homme

overall in a personal setting with a chick u wanna get them panties off and her all over u either go with YSL, or chanel...

little background: reason why i got into colognes because when I was shy. its helped get me noticed... helped chicks open their eyes to me... like u smell great...I follow with a subtle compliment chat them up grab the number... and *win*... alot of people don't realize how important smell is to someone... and its a top priority for women..

Damn Homie! U broke that shyt down to races & nationalities & shyt! Im gonna save this shyt to a Word document so I can view it at anytime. :thx:
 7 years ago '07        #22
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,409 | Props total: 893 893
Been here in the tropics for last few years so have to keep my smell goods on the light/fresh side. You can't rock no strong musky cologne when its constantly 85 and up with 90% humidity.
I rotate between Aqua Di Gio, Herrera AQUA, Clinique Chemistry, Equipage by Hermes, Issey Miyake Summer (green bottle), Polo Black, and Armani Code, but my favorite right now is that Beyond Paradise by Estee Lauder. The wifey bought a bottle for me few months ago and it's damn near empty.

Different climates and different body chemistry will affect the way some of these colognes smell. What smells good on the next man might not smell good on you. It's always a good idea to spray a little on and walk around the store/mall for a few minutes before making a purchase on a "new" cologne.

Last edited by fivetreyfour; 12-02-2010 at 06:55 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #23
j-dub82 
space
space
$1,935 | Props total: 54 54
In my collection:

Burberry Touch
Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male
YSL L'Homme
Azzaro Chrome
Dolce & Gabbana The One
Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue
Diesel Fuel For Life
Givinchy Play
Carolina Herrera 212
 7 years ago '05        #24
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,404 | Props total: 679 679
Lacoste -green and white bottle

Mesmerize -lower end cologne but it's strong and stays on you all day...
 7 years ago '05        #25
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
is two sprays too little when I wear cologne?
 7 years ago '09        #26
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,827 | Props total: 727 727
Burberry London and Burberry Touch
Usher
YSL L'Homme, I should cop the other kind too
 7 years ago '07        #27
infamxus 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 3 3
all i been wearing is kenneth cole Black

interesting thread nonetheless..
 7 years ago '05        #28
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,404 | Props total: 679 679
 nastyNate718 said:
no, it may be too much in some cases... but an easy way to not have the smell trapped in your clothes in case you wear the shirt again is to spray it on your wrists and rub your wrists behind your ears and on your neck. Cologne is made to be put on your skin so try that with your cologne collection and depending on the female response to it, you may find what you thought to be the ish, may not appeal to women... that is the whole point to wear cologne to get a woman's attention via body scent...

BUT if you do spray on your clothes, one to the middle of the shirt, and one on the pants/shorts should be more than enough tho...

Last edited by AirForce318; 12-04-2010 at 01:40 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #29
stxbreed 
space
space
$2,433 | Props total: 214 214
good ol issey
 7 years ago '04        #30
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,815 | Props total: 1490 1490
 nastyNate718 said:
2 spray is going to be enough for the dark/deeper/stronger scents your issey mikaykes, aqua di gio, D&G, those that have a stronger scent 2 sprays are fine... for lighter colognes I usually go 2 on the chest 2 on the wrist or 2 on the neck 2 on the wrisit... for medium I go about 2 on wrist and 1 on check/neck.... if im going to club I will usually make it much stronger just because of the sweat/enviromnent you gotta have a good amount on to break through cig smoke, others cologne, other sweat/stink...
 7 years ago '04        #31
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 ThyInfamousOne said:
all i been wearing is kenneth cole Black

interesting thread nonetheless..
Kenneth Cole Black is great scent good fresh scent... but I cant wear it alot, it gives me a headache sometimes...
 7 years ago '04        #32
bnw99 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,628 | Props total: 4263 4263
 lfletcher said:
damn homie! U broke that shyt down to races & nationalities & shyt! Im gonna save this shyt to a word document so i can view it at anytime. :thx:
lmao #based #wavy
 7 years ago '04        #33
bnw99 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,628 | Props total: 4263 4263
Aqua Di Gio
Kenneth Cole Code
Lacoste Red
YSL L'Homme
 7 years ago '08        #34
Calamari Pasta 
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 141 141
i usually cop "lots" of samples on ebay before i cop big bottles and i never get the regular big joints for full price in the mall. i finally got on that issey and that ysl la nuit shall be investigated. that marc jacobs is fire and jean paul gaultier le male is fire despite the homo bottle

Last edited by Calamari Pasta; 12-06-2010 at 03:32 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #35
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
YO! just incase yall wasnt up on game

SEPHORA has a DOPE sell goin on right now where you can cop a "sample" set for $75 or $50($25more= bigger sample sizes)....the fresh part is a "coupon" comes in the box and is redeemable for ANY fragrance in the store(1.7mL)....

jus a heads for those looking to grab some samples and get an expensive a.ss bottle for about 50/75...
 12-06-2010, 05:26 AM         #36
Dedface 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I heard that colognes smell different when sprayed on each individuals skin. So that would mean the same cologne would smell different on you than on me. How can I find out which ones smell the best on me? Trial and error?
 7 years ago '05        #37
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 Dedface said:
I heard that colognes smell different when sprayed on each individuals skin. So that would mean the same cologne would smell different on you than on me. How can I find out which ones smell the best on me? Trial and error?
Real s**t...go down to your local Macys/JCPenny or sephora and get to sampling my dude...just make sure you actually gonna cop something...otherwise you gon look like you went to the store just to "spruce up" and bounce haha
 7 years ago '04        #38
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Dedface said:
Yes/No... the scent will slight differ in direction, but it will not smell totally different, reason behind this is skin chemistry, soaps or additional additives (I may use crest u may use old spice), dry/mositure of skin... but alot of chemist take these things into consideration, and usually 80-90% of the cologne smell just about the same... and if u want take the list of what I said start their get some SAMPLES at SEPHORA... they will give u small samples free of any fragrance... u can put it on at the store, and then put it on say later on a date or going to work or ask girlfriend/wife whatever... ask them what u think about it... back in the dating days or shall I say pick up women / f**king days... I use to use an opener ask a women what she thought about the cologne whether it fit or not, and what they overall thought... which is a suggestion for some of you... try it women just love men who smell good...
 7 years ago '04        #39
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 astroblack9 said:
YO! just incase yall wasnt up on game

SEPHORA has a DOPE sell goin on right now where you can cop a "sample" set for $75 or $50($25more= bigger sample sizes)....the fresh part is a "coupon" comes in the box and is redeemable for ANY fragrance in the store(1.7mL)....

jus a heads for those looking to grab some samples and get an expensive a.ss bottle for about 50/75...
I heard about this a while ago... DOPE deal... but usually s**t is high as f**k at sephora... I usually like to order online from perfume.com or fragrancenet.com... NO EBAY..
 7 years ago '04        #40
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Calamari Pasta said:
i usually cop "lots" of samples on ebay before i cop big bottles and i never get the regular big joints for full price in the mall. i finally got on that issey and that ysl la nuit shall be investigated. that marc jacobs is fire and jean paul gaultier le male is fire despite the homo bottle
You could go to sephora, and get free samples my dude...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
177 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
98 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
56 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
59 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy