What colognes yall got?

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
119 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
122 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
82 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #1
5841 pageviews
75 comments

lilbeast 129 heat pts129
space
space
$5,772 | Props total: 749 749
What colognes yall got?

I got a decent lil collect

Jean Paul Gaultier-Le Male
Versace-Light Blue
Burberry-London
Yes Saint Laurent-L'Homme
Versace-Black Jeans
Guerlain-L'Instant
Givenchy-Pi
Victoria s3xy for men-Very s3xy

I'm prolly gon end up givin away the light blue and very s3xy. The next two i'm prolly gon get will be that

Allure-Homme sport
&
Givenchy-Play Intense

After this i'm prolly gon be done with new colognes till one of those run out lol. I'm still open to suggestions though. Which cologne get the most compliments from females for yall? I had a girl tell me that L'Instant was the best thing she ever smelled and that she wanted to buy it to spray in her room lol.imageimage

75 comments for "What colognes yall got?"

11-30-2010, 10:56 PM         #2
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i have some AE Real, True Religion, Lacoste red and some Banana Republic that only gets pulled out in special circumstances
 7 years ago '04        #3
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,807 | Props total: 1457 1457
I wear cologne everyday stash is too long too list... ill give good suggestions...

nuit de le homme - YSL a bit of a intense version of YSL, but alot little better than the first one its worth cop even if u have the first one... * PANTY PEELER*

rochas man - great cologne to mix any fragrance it can actually rejvuante an old smell and make it smell totally different this is for the people who wear things everyone wears, and want to mix it up a bit...

armani code - everyone should own this perfect for every circumstance and situation... from meet your girlfriends parents to interviews, to just a night out with the boys...

chrome legend - instant attention getter, if your not notice with chrome legend u will be not to sound like a commerical.. but real s**t.. I had this women walk out the gas station and walk all the way back just to tell me I smelled "amazing"...

I will add more when I have more time... to me even though cologne is so expensive its a must have with every fresh fit... smell good, look good, feel good... point blank..
 7 years ago '06        #4
realgunta 703 heat pts703
space
space
$20,478 | Props total: 16229 16229
issey miyake
 7 years ago '04        #5
Ateace3 
space
space
$4,060 | Props total: 27 27
Burberry Brit
Armani Black Code
Polo Double Clack
Acqua Di Gio

I'm not that into cologne like some people on here, but I like all the stuff i have a lot. It's amazing how certain smells are so a.ssociated with distinct memories or events.
 7 years ago '05        #6
lilbeast 129 heat pts129 OP
space
space
 egotistical said:
I wear cologne everyday stash is too long too list... ill give good suggestions...

nuit de le homme - YSL a bit of a intense version of YSL, but alot little better than the first one its worth cop even if u have the first one... * PANTY PEELER*

rochas man - great cologne to mix any fragrance it can actually rejvuante an old smell and make it smell totally different this is for the people who wear things everyone wears, and want to mix it up a bit...

armani code - everyone should own this perfect for every circumstance and situation... from meet your girlfriends parents to interviews, to just a night out with the boys...

chrome legend - instant attention getter, if your not notice with chrome legend u will be not to sound like a commerical.. but real s**t.. I had this women walk out the gas station and walk all the way back just to tell me I smelled "amazing"...

I will add more when I have more time... to me even though cologne is so expensive its a must have with every fresh fit... smell good, look good, feel good... point blank..
Bruh I'm looking in betwen givenchy play intense and that la nuit. Which would you say was a better cop? And I heard that Rochas Man smell like cotton candy lol. Is it really that good? And outta all of the colognes you got, which one would you say got the most compliments and which ones would you say make hos the wet off rip? I'm askin u cuz it seem like u got good taste my n*gga :agreement6: lol
 7 years ago '04        #7
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 lilbeast said:
Bruh I'm looking in betwen givenchy play intense and that la nuit. Which would you say was a better cop? And I heard that Rochas Man smell like cotton candy lol. Is it really that good? And outta all of the colognes you got, which one would you say got the most compliments and which ones would you say make hos the wet off rip? I'm askin u cuz it seem like u got good taste my n*gga :agreement6: lol
Between la nuit and givenchy play intense I would say YSL... YSL is a certified panty dropper, givenchy play intense is a good alternative, but it lacks a bit of a shock factor, and sometimes can be considered plain...

Rochas Man doesn't smell like cotton candy it has a vanilla base, which is great for mixing colognes... like I had alot of cheap colognes like jcpenny type s**t that didn't smell bad, but smelled decent.. I would apply rochas like 2/3 sprays and then apply 2 sprays of the old cologne and it would smell totally different... people sleep on rochas... its even great by itself..

most compliments gotta say armani code, chanel allure, chrome legend, and fierce.. but overall I have yet to see any broad say armani code smelled bad...

wet factor ill divide it by race from a ALOT experience.

black chicks - sean john unforgiveable (not my taste personally) , ysl, rocawear, usher (not my taste)

white chicks - fierce, armani code, ysl

latinas - chrome legend, curve (some reason all mexican b**ches love it)...

mixed breezies - ysl, chanel allure homme

overall in a personal setting with a chick u wanna get them panties off and her all over u either go with YSL, or chanel...

little background: reason why i got into colognes because when I was shy. its helped get me noticed... helped chicks open their eyes to me... like u smell great...I follow with a subtle compliment chat them up grab the number... and *win*... alot of people don't realize how important smell is to someone... and its a top priority for women..

Last edited by egotistical; 12-01-2010 at 03:44 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #8
lilbeast 129 heat pts129 OP
space
space
 egotistical said:
Between la nuit and givenchy play intense I would say YSL... YSL is a certified panty dropper, givenchy play intense is a good alternative, but it lacks a bit of a shock factor, and sometimes can be considered plain...

Rochas Man doesn't smell like cotton candy it has a vanilla base, which is great for mixing colognes... like I had alot of cheap colognes like jcpenny type s**t that didn't smell bad, but smelled decent.. I would apply rochas like 2/3 sprays and then apply 2 sprays of the old cologne and it would smell totally different... people sleep on rochas... its even great by itself..

most compliments gotta say armani code, chanel allure, chrome legend, and fierce.. but overall I have yet to see any broad say armani code smelled bad...

wet factor ill divide it by race from a ALOT experience.

black chicks - sean john unforgiveable (not my taste personally) , ysl, rocawear, usher (not my taste)

white chicks - fierce, armani code, ysl

latinas - chrome legend, curve (some reason all mexican b**ches love it)...

mixed breezies - ysl, chanel allure homme

overall in a personal setting with a chick u wanna get them panties off and her all over u either go with YSL, or chanel...

little background: reason why i got into colognes because when I was shy. its helped get me noticed... helped chicks open their eyes to me... like u smell great...I follow with a subtle compliment chat them up grab the number... and *win*... alot of people don't realize how important smell is to someone... and its a top priority for women..
n*gga you aint never lied. Cologne by itself will shift the power from the female to you off rip. You can just be meeting her an have her spitting game at you or some tradin places s**t lol. I know exactly what you mean cuz lol. Well I was thinking of getting that Allure Homme Sport but that s**t kinda expensive. After you gave me the tip of Chrome Legend, I been looking it up and it seems to be exactly what i'm looking for. I'm debatin between this and Mugler's Cologne. Which is a better everyday scent that'll get compliments and demand attention?

As far as the la nuit ysl, if I already got the original, is it that fye where i should go head an grab this too? I was gonna drop the givenchy play intense based off your judgement but I was looking at that angel men pure malt an that s**t seem like the moooooooovvvveeeee!!!! I'm trynna pick between the la nuit, this, the orginal amen. Watcha think bruh? lol. Matter fact, im dropping the allure homme sport for a different everyday scent based on your recomendations bout hows the original allure as far as a club/party/bar scent? Does it project enough and last long enough? Whichever cologne you label as the true panty dropper is what i'm going to use on a night out lol. An I got my collection in my original post. What are some other helpful suggestions you think I should look into based on what I already got?

Last edited by lilbeast; 12-01-2010 at 04:54 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #9
nahsuhmeanz 
space
space
$9,949 | Props total: 2749 2749
man yall out here ballin. but yall aint f**kin wit me. im on that jordan cologne. holla at me
 7 years ago '07        #10
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
space
$55,444 | Props total: 43405 43405
abercrombie fierce. b**ches love that s**t
 7 years ago '05        #11
FukWitDreDay 6 heat pts
space
space
$270 | Props total: 0 0
Ferragamo... that blue bottle!

I also rock Black Code and D&G
 7 years ago '08        #12
jmack26 54 heat pts54
space
space
$576 | Props total: 281 281
Fellas need to take a line from the old heads. You should only have one or two distinct colognes. Buying 10 or 20 bottles of smells is for chicks. What you don't know is, the musk that your produce regularly, while repulsive in excess, actually works as a afrodisiac to females.

Have 2 smells per season. Go with a deeper Givenchy, or Burberry for the winter and maybe a lighter Sean Paul, Burberry Fragrance for the summer... And of course maybe one or two variations....

Keep it simple, let your smell be apart of your appearance, a lady should be able to smell a certain brand and immediately think about you. Unless you wear skinny jeans....
 7 years ago '05        #13
ogballer32 400 heat pts400
space
space
$4,977 | Props total: 2537 2537
i mess with the sean john. take that take that
 7 years ago '07        #14
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 jmack26 said:
Fellas need to take a line from the old heads. You should only have one or two distinct colognes. Buying 10 or 20 bottles of smells is for chicks. What you don't know is, the musk that your produce regularly, while repulsive in excess, actually works as a afrodisiac to females.

Have 2 smells per season. Go with a deeper Givenchy, or Burberry for the winter and maybe a lighter Sean Paul, Burberry Fragrance for the summer... And of course maybe one or two variations....

Keep it simple, let your smell be apart of your appearance, a lady should be able to smell a certain brand and immediately think about you. Unless you wear skinny jeans....
 7 years ago '04        #15
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,980 | Props total: 4308 4308
I only wear two kinds... Bleu de Chanel and Ralph Lauren Romance. Also have a bottle of Happy for Men my aunt got me, but I never wear.

And Bleu is my new main scent. I sometimes put Romance on after the gym if I'm stopping somewhere before I go home.
 12-01-2010, 05:48 PM         #16
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
AXE leather >>>>>>>
 7 years ago '04        #17
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
D&G, Gucci, Bvlgari, Diesel
 7 years ago '06        #18
greenbuick 
space
space
$638 | Props total: 0 0
On my dresser currently; Polo Black, Polo Double Black, Lacoste Essential, Jean Paul Gaultier, Very s3xy Victoria Seret for Men, Unforgivable Black Sean John (real nice)... and best for last Issey Miyake <cant go wrong with this
 7 years ago '04        #19
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 jmack26 said:

old retired heads... this most be that 1945 advice... nowadays women like variety you have to be able to thrill them keep em on their toes.. I get compliment prolly atleast once a week on a scent usually followed by the line... I love how I can never guest, which cologne your wearing... too many dudes just don't switch s**t up anymore... wear the same clothes all the time, same s3x positions, same everything... and that is why she is usually cheating... but hey to each his own...
 7 years ago '05        #20
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
i have Armani Code, Armani Mania, Versace Por Homme (i think is what it's called, i'm not going to go look right now), Kira and Vurt that a girl from Pac Sun gave me, and some adidas Moves that my mom gave me last Christmas

i'm gonna pick up that Chrome s**t dude was talking about in here, need to hit up Macy's and go testing haha
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy