Kanye sells 518,775 first week with MBDTF..

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-30-2010, 10:30 PM         #21
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swisher sweet said:
Out of the 3 people mentioned nobody lost

Banks brought in 45 and he didn't really have a single out at the time of release. If he dropped when BBB was hot he probably would have did more.

Plus wasn't he under shipped?
His album's release was completely mismanaged and should've went out around BBB. No other songs really caught fire as a single and along with his album being undershipped, I didn't see him on TV at all.

Face it, the kids who watch 106 and Park are the ones buying CDs. Both Nicki and Kanye had videos on that countdown. Even Joe Budden dropped a video on 106th and Park. Lloyd Banks' crew failed him.
 7 years ago '08        #22
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
Both.
I dont know why u say he's the most consistent with selling when Em sells more
 7 years ago '08        #23
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 fmoney88 said:
why? not after all the stuff he did this year to anger white people. Doing over 500k with negative publicity is a great accomplishment
i ain't saying it isnt.....i jus thought he was gonna do well over 700K cuz hes gotta pretty good buzz and he can sell well and also he put out a song every friday until his album dropped...Plus he did a heavy promotion for his album.
 7 years ago '10        #24
TrueBlueStar21 1 heat pts
space
space
$408 | Props total: 5 5
 Jade Yorker said:
consistent doesnt mean sellin the most you dumbass high school drop out
 7 years ago '07        #25
ricky_peso 
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 155 155
i dont know if this has been addressed yet but we missing the real point nkl dude won time that other dude to k!ll himself, dude terminate his account and the homo avy's
 7 years ago '04        #26
Mike T 136 heat pts136
space
space
$12,893 | Props total: 18477 18477
Mr.West:agreement6:
 11-30-2010, 10:46 PM         #27
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jade Yorker said:
I didn't say he's the most consistent. I agreed with the fact that he's consistent in sales and in quality. You took it as another chance to drag Em into the conversation when nobody else brought him up. You should be ashamed of yourself for not being able to conduct a conversation in this forum without it involving Marshall Mathers.
 7 years ago '06        #28
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
HFM2 s**ts on every album this year.
 7 years ago '10        #29
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 92 92
 TrueBlueStar21 said:
consistent doesnt mean sellin the most you dumbass high school drop out
1. Jade are u a high school drop out?

2. U saying that cause his avy got a young black man holding a drink? Ye i saying you a rasist cunnnt. So what?

U wanna attk sterotypes go ahead son u aint ga get no props from anbody with that shiit.
 7 years ago '10        #30
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 Jade Yorker said:
i ain't saying it isnt.....i jus thought he was gonna do well over 700K cuz hes gotta pretty good buzz and he can sell well and also he put out a song every friday until his album dropped...Plus he did a heavy promotion for his album.
how in the hell is 500k NOT impressive? u expected 700k? like someone previously said, with all the media scrutiny and angry white ppl for ye to pull off gold first week is major. fuk what u heard.
 7 years ago '10        #31
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
OH yea gratz to yeezy. Still favorited ur ablum covers with the bear.

Can anybody told me what happened to the bear? Was it some sort of symbolism that he was a soft crazy a.ss *******? (I say this cuase of the bears eyes)
 7 years ago '10        #32
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
 Kain said:
BASED GOD WILL SELL MORE UNITS THAN LLOYD BANKS :lachen001:
If that shiiit happens i will personally find oyd banks and slap him one for bad promotting

With an arsenel of goons, aks and body vests on me of course:dancingcool::dancingcool:
 7 years ago '04        #33
Nemes1s 
space
space
$2,715 | Props total: 43 43
Minaj Lost though like i said.
i predicted 525+ for Kanye
 7 years ago '05        #34
A-N-D-1 177 heat pts177
space
space
$4,743 | Props total: 1011 1011
whats his digital download numbers???
 11-30-2010, 10:56 PM         #35
TEK2yuhDOME 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
not sure why n*ggas thought banks would sell that much.. outside of the internet, nobody really knew that Banks had an album coming out..

Internet is NOT real life, its just ONE tool you can use to "help" promote your album, it should not be the ONLY avenue you use.. Banks got lazy with his promotion and was too busy touring over seas rather than focusing on his CORE base.. Banks half a.sses his whole promotion, look at Kanye for example and the effort he took with putting out the word about his album and all the interviews and other things he was doing.. Now compare that s**t to banks, he didn't even put in 1/4th of the work that Kanye did leading up to promoting the album.. And the numbers reflect that..

It only works for Buddens because this n*gga tweets daily, blogs all f**kin day and loves being on webcam.
I didnt even realize Bank was dropping an album til a few weeks ago. Even then I had NO CLUE when it was going to drop.
 7 years ago '04        #36
Sinna555 
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 3 3
Not putting hate on Kanye, but he was selling his album on amazon for 3 bucks.
 7 years ago '09        #37
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,731 | Props total: 6248 6248
 fmoney88 said:
Doing over 500k with a $4 cd isnt a great accomplishment
Well put,he might aswell have gave them away with inside a magazine or newspaper
 11-30-2010, 10:58 PM         #38
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Considering that he didn't top the charts with a single like he did for every other album pre-release, these are good numbers. The album has yet to spawn a Jesus Walks, Goldigger, Stronger or Heartless , I'm guessing his sales will probably gain momentum again once he releases a conventional single because everything he's done so far in terms of singles has been everything but conventional.
 7 years ago '10        #39
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Well put,he might aswell have gave them away with inside a magazine or newspaper
give credit when credit is due. I'm sure not all of his sales came from amazon. but sales are sales. and with that username I'm sure you'd hate on anybody doing big numbers except eminem huh stanley?
 7 years ago '07        #40
jamega2f 80 heat pts80
space
space
$1,307 | Props total: 31 31
i like banks s**t too bad he didnt sell more thought he would to be honest
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
84 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy