NBA 2k11 Boxden Association Season 2

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
106 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #161
duval88 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 397 397
 shortz said:
yall n*ggas aint s**t u can call me mr perfect.....im da best muthaf**ka even wit my weak a.ss squad...n u can put dat on mamas lol...but naw thats not how i actually talk...

i am though quite perplexed at the gentlemen who uses the mavs....that n*gga double teamed pretty much my whole team lol.......he got devin harris carmelo boozer al horford.....he should have destroyed me the way i was playing....everytime i go on a fast break he tips every f**king pass like 50 percent of my passes are tipped...then when he went up by 8 i was like this s**t is over....i let go of my anger like vegeta wen we he went ssj and then i beasted on him went up by 10...then went on a brick streak and held him for too win by 3....

Monta Ellis player of the century 15-28 and 6-10 from 3s...........and f**k everybody else cuz dey didnt do s**t

No disrespect homie but I don't see how you're undefeated. When we played you didn't even use Ellis or Odom. I figured you were going to give Ellis the treatment you gave Iverson last season but you just gave the ball to that one dude I can't even think of his name. Can't from though, dude was flushing on anybody in front of him but once I put Iguodala on him that was a wrap. The rest of your offense was just jacking up a bunch of random shots. But you made enough of them to win so good game.
 7 years ago '06        #162
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
yo wtf... when i click to accept to join the league s**t says "this invitation could not be accpeted at this time"....
 7 years ago '04        #163
shortz 37 heat pts37
space
space
space
$6,617 | Props total: 1537 1537
ya duvall t young is a beast....only reason i played dat way cause no1 was making any jumpers.....i was like ooh f**k im screwed....den t young was doing sum krazy a.ss dunks n and 1s i got lucky
 7 years ago '04        #164
shortz 37 heat pts37
space
space
space
yo who ever uses the lakers and knicks check ur trades...work with me
 7 years ago '10        #165
duval88 3 heat pts
space
space
 shortz said:
ya duvall t young is a beast....only reason i played dat way cause no1 was making any jumpers.....i was like ooh f**k im screwed....den t young was doing sum krazy a.ss dunks n and 1s i got lucky
Yeah that's him. Like I said dude was flushing on everybody and had 21 before I even realized what was going on. Iguodala locked him up when I put him on him though but the damage was done. Best believe next time Iguodala going on him from the start
 7 years ago '04        #166
juanb13 9 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
 Bouncer? said:
yo wtf... when i click to accept to join the league s**t says "this invitation could not be accpeted at this time"....
I sent a invite to a dude and he finally accepted before you did the Ill let you know if an open spot becomes available.
 7 years ago '10        #167
No iD23 
space
space
$935 | Props total: 0 0
 shortz said:
yo who ever uses the lakers and knicks check ur trades...work with me
I'll peep what u trading fo aftr work gta go gamestop get a new 2k11
 7 years ago '10        #168
unFaDeable 
space
space
$733 | Props total: 0 0
 sleep23rd said:
I never put double team....I put n*ggaz on tight D off and on ball but the computer be ignoring me obviously if monte goes off...I cant be everywhere on the court @ once...someone will be left open If I do that cause the computer help isnt really any help....I lose either way..oh well..good game....when I get used to my team and hopefully shooy better, Ill win a few games hopefully....@ least u wasnt f**kking up my freethrows by having the connection count down pause and s**t every freethrow trip like dnp proph was....

edit: and I dont wanna play post up players every play for the whole game...that gets boring....I try to have fun...its so hard online to play how I wanna play when I cant make shots.

yeah proph is a b**ch with that....did that same s**t to me when i was shooting free throws
 7 years ago '04        #169
shortz 37 heat pts37
space
space
space
my bad to moe...for droppingj 69 with t.young.........i was trying to do a 360 dunk with him could never do it =/ dat n*gga was giving facials to lebron all game s**t was funny
 7 years ago '10        #170
unFaDeable 
space
space
$733 | Props total: 0 0
after last season im like finally draft my own team....lets get it!!

[video - click to view]

Last edited by unFaDeable; 12-07-2010 at 05:58 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #171
No iD23 
space
space
$935 | Props total: 0 0
Yo Juan don't kick me naw but Ima b inactive till Thursday folks..
 7 years ago '04        #172
shortz 37 heat pts37
space
space
space
im on anyone wana play before i hit da gym
 7 years ago '10        #173
duval88 3 heat pts
space
space
 sleep23rd said:
@ least u wasnt f**kking up my freethrows by having the connection count down pause and s**t every freethrow trip like dnp proph was....
if true that's gay. I don't see how you almost got booted last season because some people didn't like the way you played, but somebody's allowed to do that and stick around. if it happens against me, I'm quitting

shortz said:
my bad to moe...for droppingj 69 with t.young.........i was trying to do a 360 dunk with him could never do it =/ dat n*gga was giving facials to lebron all game s**t was funny
how you gone drop 69 and then apologize for it

and then say you was trying to do a 360

edit: ps Im on if anybody's trying to run right quick, just shoot me a request on psn if I don't have you already. PSN is in the sig
 7 years ago '10        #174
BigDiceBeats 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$214 | Props total: 7 7
somebody pls approve the trade between me and b**chass jimdino
 7 years ago '04        #175
shortz 37 heat pts37
space
space
space
lets run it
 7 years ago '04        #176
shortz 37 heat pts37
space
space
space
im on...is u n*ggas scared....
 7 years ago '04        #177
juanb13 9 heat pts OP
space
space
 No iD23 said:
Yo Juan don't kick me naw but Ima b inactive till Thursday folks..
Im being real laid back this year plus I cant get games in until Friday Myself Im really busy with two jobs
 7 years ago '05        #178
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,101 | Props total: 4235 4235
 BigDiceBeats said:
damn cuz, u still salty

and can somebody add me back, i fukked up in the league menus
 7 years ago '04        #179
juanb13 9 heat pts OP
space
space
 BigDiceBeats said:
I'll do it before I hit the sack
 7 years ago '04        #180
juanb13 9 heat pts OP
space
space
 JimDinO77 said:
damn cuz, u still salty

and can somebody add me back, i fukked up in the league menus
I'll send the invite tonight at 1:15am and approve trades then Bed
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
86 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy