NBA 2k11 Boxden Association Season 2

most viewed right now
 87
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
64 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 62
NBA Dude looking like he might take something smh
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside asap rocky pass the milk
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
81 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #401
jhj26 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$15,966 | Props total: 1813 1813
damn, they have taken video game beef to another level...wtf?
 7 years ago '06        #402
quintan 
space
avatar space
space
$1,558 | Props total: 3 3
Anybody want run some games
 7 years ago '04        #403
juanb13 9 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,314 | Props total: 92 92
 shortz said:
ya typical lil nigg3r monkey boy s**t.....wtf is dis 1995 with yo mama jokes n s**t....n*gga u a b**ch...and its fact not fiction....i know what kina scum u are...u da n*gga dat hangs around ina pack at the bart station dat smells like piss

u da kina n*gga dat waits at the gas station...talking about im here visiting but i ran outta gas...can i get a lil bit of urs so i can get home....id really appreciate it.

you that kina nicca.....
this was uncalled for. JHJ if you are on can you reset the games from above I dont get off tonight until 2:30am plus if anybody on after that "meet me somewhere"
 7 years ago '10        #404
No iD23 
space
avatar space
space
$935 | Props total: 0 0
Who's on... Ya boi will be on.. Tryna get games in..,
 7 years ago '07        #405
Supercoolbert 123 heat pts123
space
avatar space
space
$7,227 | Props total: 1396 1396
lol @ shortz.....dude is crazy but damn i gotta admit the kid got a shot....i was playing lock down d and i was still getting J'd up...props to you sir
 7 years ago '07        #406
Supercoolbert 123 heat pts123
space
avatar space
space
$7,227 | Props total: 1396 1396
oh and nowitzki still on the block for an elite PG....im packaging aaron brooks n nowitzki....great pick n pop combo....shoot me some offers yall...


and please no more dumb trade offers...i know basketball, ur not gonna pull a fast one on me.
 7 years ago '10        #407
No iD23 
space
avatar space
space
$935 | Props total: 0 0
This who I'm waitin I got games remainin wit...

(2) spurs - co_Rebel614
(2) mavericks - coneyisland23rd
(2) hawks - moe626
(2) nuggets- bigdicebeats
(2) blazers - duvalboy88
(2) cavs - Chris_paul
(1) rockets - pgestradasp1
(1) celtics - maddgame03
(1) bobcats - jhj26
(1) heat - ukdawg9

any of ya gne on.. Let's get these games in ya dig...
 7 years ago '05        #408
JimDinO77 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$23,048 | Props total: 5830 5830
^^ aye bruh...later on i was going to sim our leagues to the playoffs since them s**ts are pretty much unactive, u cool on that, or was u still trying to add people to replace (i figured fukk it, cuz new people are going to want to pick their squad anyways)..... the draft is always the best part anyways:jay:
 7 years ago '10        #409
No iD23 
space
avatar space
space
$935 | Props total: 0 0
 jhj26 said:
damn, they have taken video game beef to another level...wtf?
Sh!t jus got real fo some people... How if so.. How embarrassing... HA !!!
 7 years ago '10        #410
duval88 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,492 | Props total: 416 416
 No iD23 said:
This who I'm waitin I got games remainin wit...

(2) spurs - co_Rebel614
(2) mavericks - coneyisland23rd
(2) hawks - moe626
(2) nuggets- bigdicebeats
(2) blazers - duvalboy88
(2) cavs - Chris_paul
(1) rockets - pgestradasp1
(1) celtics - maddgame03
(1) bobcats - jhj26
(1) heat - ukdawg9

any of ya gne on.. Let's get these games in ya dig...

you lakers right? we already played twice.


and good games to dice and quintan earlier


smh at this s**t counting though dice

 7 years ago '04        #411
juanb13 9 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,314 | Props total: 92 92
 bertini22 said:
oh and nowitzki still on the block for an elite PG....im packaging aaron brooks n nowitzki....great pick n pop combo....shoot me some offers yall...


and please no more dumb trade offers...i know basketball, ur not gonna pull a fast one on me.
Rondo and david lee for brooks and nowitzki. Let me know.
 7 years ago '10        #412
No iD23 
space
avatar space
space
$935 | Props total: 0 0
 JimDinO77 said:
^^ aye bruh...later on i was going to sim our leagues to the playoffs since them s**ts are pretty much unactive, u cool on that, or was u still trying to add people to replace (i figured fukk it, cuz new people are going to want to pick their squad anyways)..... the draft is always the best part anyways:jay:
Go for it.. I was gne do it 2marraw but f**k it if u on right now.. Handle it folks...
 7 years ago '07        #413
FeedTheBeast 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$13,983 | Props total: 10768 10768
 juanb13 said:
Rondo and david lee for brooks and nowitzki. Let me know.
WOW!! U just got Rondo!!! U giving up on him like that???

Thanks for Jason Kidd dude has been beasting for me on the open 3's. My team chemistry has improved and I am on a 2 game winning streak. Kidd hit 3 treys in a row last game.......only draw back is his speed.
 7 years ago '04        #414
juanb13 9 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,314 | Props total: 92 92
 FeedTheBeast said:
WOW!! U just got Rondo!!! U giving up on him like that???

Thanks for Jason Kidd dude has been beasting for me on the open 3's. My team chemistry has improved and I am on a 2 game winning streak. Kidd hit 3 treys in a row last game.......only draw back is his speed.
Rondo has helped me with passing and keeping turnovers low but his shot is a.ss and he misses too many layups J.Kidd will hit if you know how to use him Im trying to get dirk to have and unstoppable front and backcourt if he makes this trade Im Gucci
 7 years ago '07        #415
FeedTheBeast 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$13,983 | Props total: 10768 10768
 juanb13 said:
Rondo has helped me with passing and keeping turnovers low but his shot is a.ss and he misses too many layups J.Kidd will hit if you know how to use him Im trying to get dirk to have and unstoppable front and backcourt if he makes this trade Im Gucci
Yeah Rondo is good for his speed and passing but s**t any decent PG can give you the same with a better jumper.
 7 years ago '10        #416
No iD23 
space
avatar space
space
$935 | Props total: 0 0
 duval88 said:
you lakers right? we already played twice.


and good games to dice and quintan earlier


smh at this s**t counting though dice

Naw my dude we got 2 more to go.. It shows we played 1 but yea look at ya schedule folks.. Ino I ain't that high.. But it shows we got 2 games to run..
 7 years ago '07        #417
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,896 | Props total: 447 447
im on...
 7 years ago '10        #418
No iD23 
space
avatar space
space
$935 | Props total: 0 0
I'll be on.. Prolly all night.. If ya dnt c me n da league menu msg me.. I'm prolly diff game.. But I'll b on.. 1
 7 years ago '05        #419
PROPH07 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$847 | Props total: 11 11
 shortz said:
ya typical lil nigg3r monkey boy s**t.....wtf is dis 1995 with yo mama jokes n s**t....n*gga u a b**ch...and its fact not fiction....i know what kina scum u are...u da n*gga dat hangs around ina pack at the bart station dat smells like piss

u da kina n*gga dat waits at the gas station...talking about im here visiting but i ran outta gas...can i get a lil bit of urs so i can get home....id really appreciate it.

you that kina nicca.....
man sad that you had to quote the best jokes in your joke book
you and this n*gga

[video - click to view]

should go on tour
i know what type of dude you are theres n*ggaz you call c*ck suckaz in this world but you sir are just a n*gga that sucks c*ck
 7 years ago '04        #420
shortz 42 heat pts42
space
space
space
$6,936 | Props total: 2123 2123
im on if anyone wana play
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
114 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
52 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
NBA Breaking: Kansas City a lock for an NBA expansion team.
149 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 7
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
94 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
86 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside May 19 - Countries Are Starting To Dump The US Dollar... EU Consider D..
39 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy