Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo ball willing to take a pay cut to add stars
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
238 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
129 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #381
awdyo1 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,020 | Props total: 510 510
you're a funny guy. but seriously, k!ll yourself.
 7 years ago '05        #382
PROPH07 1 heat pts
space
space
$847 | Props total: 11 11
indiana and phoenix i mean the score look like skunk how u score 3 points in the 1st quarter in da 1st game atleast in da 2nd game u started da quarter with 8:laughing0:
 7 years ago '05        #383
awdyo1 1 heat pts
space
space
juan reset the games.
 7 years ago '05        #384
PROPH07 1 heat pts
space
space
 awdyo1 said:
you're a funny guy. but seriously, k!ll yourself.
since you think childress is so good ill trade you childress for paul and wallace and ill throw in a 1st round draft
 7 years ago '05        #385
PROPH07 1 heat pts
space
space
ill b on 2morow ima watch the series finale of dexter n call it a night
 7 years ago '05        #386
awdyo1 1 heat pts
space
space
actually just reset one of them, juan. the second one was in the 4th qtr.
 7 years ago '05        #387
awdyo1 1 heat pts
space
space
 PROPH07 said:
indiana and phoenix i mean the score look like skunk how u score 3 points in the 1st quarter in da 1st game atleast in da 2nd game u started da quarter with 8:laughing0:

every dog has his day i guess... with your dog a.ss
 7 years ago '04        #388
shortz 42 heat pts42
space
space
space
$6,936 | Props total: 2123 2123
awdyo if u want a better chance at stopping him......double team joe johnson play tight and off ball sag off...

and dont double childress.....jus play tight and sag off........put ur defense at 90....n sumtimes control whos guarding childress hold the L2 button and ull bump into him as hes wandering around...

thats what i did and i beat his weak a.ss by 38..he tryed that s**t for the whole game...then tryed to shoot 3s in the 4th....and fouled me 9 times in da 4th so he could use the free throw glitch......iono why he would do it when his a.ss wasnt coming back from da a.ss whoopin........just goes to show u how much of a lil white boy he is...

only white f*ggets do dat s**t wen dere gettin whooped....a real n*gga would just say f**k it n turn da ps3 off lol
 7 years ago '04        #389
juanb13 9 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,316 | Props total: 95 95
 awdyo1 said:
actually just reset one of them, juan. the second one was in the 4th qtr.
So im reseting the first one correct?
 7 years ago '10        #390
unFaDeable 
space
space
$733 | Props total: 0 0
 shortz said:
awdyo if u want a better chance at stopping him......double team joe johnson play tight and off ball sag off...

and dont double childress.....jus play tight and sag off........put ur defense at 90....n sumtimes control whos guarding childress hold the L2 button and ull bump into him as hes wandering around...

thats what i did and i beat his weak a.ss by 38..he tryed that s**t for the whole game...then tryed to shoot 3s in the 4th....and fouled me 9 times in da 4th so he could use the free throw glitch......iono why he would do it when his a.ss wasnt coming back from da a.ss whoopin........just goes to show u how much of a lil white boy he is...

only white f*ggets do dat s**t wen dere gettin whooped....a real n*gga would just say f**k it n turn da ps3 off lol

:hmm:..............:thumbsup:
 7 years ago '10        #391
BigDiceBeats 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$214 | Props total: 7 7
 jhj26 said:
would have fukked up bigdicebeats, but he put in some kind of cheat code where the CPU called my defensive and offensive plays...didn't realize wtf was going on until the 3rd qtr.
ur a funny dude man.. :)
 7 years ago '07        #392
jhj26 53 heat pts53
space
space
$15,979 | Props total: 1824 1824

that shytt was on auto play call though, must have reset since you are not in the U.S.
 7 years ago '05        #393
JimDinO77 16 heat pts16
space
space
$23,085 | Props total: 5881 5881
 juanb13 said:
Yall are too funny what games I need to reset?
kings and thunder....kings and trailblazers
 7 years ago '10        #394
duval88 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,492 | Props total: 416 416
 jhj26 said:

that shytt was on auto play call though, must have reset since you are not in the U.S.

nah that s**t has happened to me too. it mostly happens when I play someone back to back. first game everything is fine but if we run it right back, all my coach settings are f**ked. its happened about 3 or 4 times
 7 years ago '07        #395
FeedTheBeast 23 heat pts23
space
space
$14,011 | Props total: 10842 10842
 shortz said:

I know you aint gonna let that s**t slide bruh???
 7 years ago '05        #396
PROPH07 1 heat pts
space
space
 FeedTheBeast said:
I know you aint gonna let that s**t slide bruh???
hahahahahahahaha im f**kin dien readin this n*gga shortz had the most excuses in the last league for losing i remember him quiting the game when it was the 3rd quarter and his a.ss had 13 or 15 points and he finally quit n*gga kept doin the glitch than he'd hit start waste 3 minutes so id quit and i just kept whoopin his a.ss and funny thing is i aint even close to being white his mother should know ....that fat b**ch
 7 years ago '05        #397
PROPH07 1 heat pts
space
space
ey juanb i need the resets on the indiana and suns games thanx
 7 years ago '07        #398
FeedTheBeast 23 heat pts23
space
space
$14,011 | Props total: 10842 10842
 PROPH07 said:
hahahahahahahaha im f**kin dien readin this n*gga shortz had the most excuses in the last league for losing i remember him quiting the game when it was the 3rd quarter and his a.ss had 13 or 15 points and he finally quit n*gga kept doin the glitch than he'd hit start waste 3 minutes so id quit and i just kept whoopin his a.ss and funny thing is i aint even close to being white his mother should know ....that fat b**ch
Damn he talmbout yo moms bruh!!
 7 years ago '04        #399
shortz 42 heat pts42
space
space
space
$6,936 | Props total: 2123 2123
ya typical lil nigg3r monkey boy s**t.....wtf is dis 1995 with yo mama jokes n s**t....n*gga u a b**ch...and its fact not fiction....i know what kina scum u are...u da n*gga dat hangs around ina pack at the bart station dat smells like piss

u da kina n*gga dat waits at the gas station...talking about im here visiting but i ran outta gas...can i get a lil bit of urs so i can get home....id really appreciate it.

you that kina nicca.....
 7 years ago '10        #400
unFaDeable 
space
space
$733 | Props total: 0 0
 shortz said:
ya typical lil nigg3r monkey boy s**t.....wtf is dis 1995 with yo mama jokes n s**t....n*gga u a b**ch...and its fact not fiction....i know what kina scum u are...u da n*gga dat hangs around ina pack at the bart station dat smells like piss

u da kina n*gga dat waits at the gas station...talking about im here visiting but i ran outta gas...can i get a lil bit of urs so i can get home....id really appreciate it.

you that kina nicca.....
:doglaugh::doglaugh:..........: hah:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
101 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
condoms are lame as fu-k
48 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
57 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
49 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
26 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
160 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
131 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
246 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy