most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
46 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
7 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #201
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,612 | Props total: 1518 1518
n den ull cant wait till its over after i put that a.ss whoopin on ya booooy..

its 9pm westcoast ill b on at 1130 see me n*gga!! see me n*gga!!!wuts yo address...u can see me nikka lol...
 7 years ago '10        #202
No iD23 
space
space
$935 | Props total: 0 0
 shortz said:
n den ull cant wait till its over after i put that a.ss whoopin on ya booooy..

its 9pm westcoast ill b on at 1130 see me n*gga!! see me n*gga!!!wuts yo address...u can see me nikka lol...
my dude... u cld find me n da bay.. wats ur addy.. naw jus f**kn wit u.. my copy of 2k11 got a lil crack on the end of it.. so u cld keep ya loud female trait n talk n talk n talk well you know it is.. n keep ya perfect record.. haha 1
 7 years ago '04        #203
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
im on if anyone wana play jus having trouble logging into gay a.ss 2k servers s**t says its down
 7 years ago '04        #204
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
turftalk510
 7 years ago '04        #205
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #206
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
n*ggas scared to come out....rt you aint even in the league
 7 years ago '04        #207
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
13-0...

the bx legend continues....
 7 years ago '04        #208
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
wtf i just hopped on a ranked game n da s**t glitched....s**t had me starting jamario moon r sessions n so on for the celtics lol
 7 years ago '04        #209
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
haha dis s**t krazy only guys i got are ray allen paul pierce anbd kevin garnett,

i got n*gga eyenga s samuels r hollins j williams leon powe also as my players haha...ranked game is f**ked up
 7 years ago '10        #210
No iD23 
space
space
$935 | Props total: 0 0
Wow... Fail...
 7 years ago '10        #211
BigDiceBeats 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$214 | Props total: 7 7
 juanb13 said:
Im being real laid back this year plus I cant get games in until Friday Myself Im really busy with two jobs
SMFH! because of that same reason my finals against sleep got simmed... wtf man... we all have a real life, so it can happen that were not able to play for a couple of days.... deal with it man.... if u get knocked out of the playoffs you just have to wait.... what about we sim like 5 games of you now just because you cant play til friday? how would you like that??
 7 years ago '04        #212
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
15-0.............

and even if sum1 is able to beat me ur still a b**ch...cuz i have the weakest overall team u cheating a.ss n*ggas.........moe626 who got every beastin a.ss n*gga n dont even use em cuz he got too many stars but wont trade nyone............
 7 years ago '07        #213
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,826 | Props total: 309 309
 BigDiceBeats said:
SMFH! because of that same reason my finals against sleep got simmed... wtf man... we all have a real life, so it can happen that were not able to play for a couple of days.... deal with it man.... if u get knocked out of the playoffs you just have to wait.... what about we sim like 5 games of you now just because you cant play til friday? how would you like that??
word...talk to em beats!!!!!!!!!!!!

cause I cant get through to dudes....
 7 years ago '10        #214
unFaDeable 
space
space
$732 | Props total: 0 0
 shortz said:
 7 years ago '04        #215
juanb13 9 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
 BigDiceBeats said:
1. I played last night against the Bulls and won
2. The playoffs was going too slow it took 10 days to get the conference and Finals Finish and the s**t was pissing me off cause It was going slow
3. I waited but JHJ advanced the playoffs so you barking up the wrong dude.
4. Really sim my five games I'll sim games against people I cant play because of connection reasons.
 7 years ago '07        #216
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 juanb13 said:
1. I played last night against the Bulls and won
2. The playoffs was going too slow it took 10 days to get the conference and Finals Finish and the s**t was pissing me off cause It was going slow
3. I waited but JHJ advanced the playoffs so you barking up the wrong dude.
4. Really sim my five games I'll sim games against people I cant play because of connection reasons.
My bad bruh.......I fell asleep last night on the couch. Woke up at 4am with the controller in my hand, a spilled Heineken on the floor and my wife standing over me like

7 years ago '10        #217
BigDiceBeats 1 heat pts
space
space
space
your 2. point is just what im saying... most of the people in here have a job/family ... it can happen that they wont have time to play... me and sleep did the most gms in the regular season, so both of you should´ve known that we´re going to play asap... jhj will also get a big a.ss blowout from me for simming the finals... just like jimdino will for his b**ch move...

Last edited by BigDiceBeats; 12-08-2010 at 10:18 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #218
BigDiceBeats 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 FeedTheBeast said:
My bad bruh.......I fell asleep last night on the couch. Woke up at 4am with the controller in my hand, a spilled Heineken on the floor and my wife standing over me like

7 years ago '04        #219
juanb13 9 heat pts OP
space
space
 FeedTheBeast said:

I was like damn is he there I sent like 5 invites then I was like f**k it and went to sleep myself but damn Heineken to celebrate the Iron Bowl
 7 years ago '04        #220
juanb13 9 heat pts OP
space
space
 BigDiceBeats said:
your 2. point is just what im saying... most of the people in here have a job/family ... it can happen that they wont have time to play... me and sleep did the most gms in the regular season, so both of you should´ve known that we´re going to play asap... jhj will also get a big a.ss blowout from me for simming the finals... just like jimdino will for his b**ch move...
I feel ya playa I'll slow it down but it looks like you guys are doing fine knocking out games this season no complaints
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
200 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
85 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy