Who would u rather start ur franchise with and why, Aaron Rodgers or Matt Ryan?

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
133 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
78 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

???????????????
Ryan 27 30.00%
Rodgers 63 70.00%
Voters: 90. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #161
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 finishim said:
but we didnt get "beat" by your defense, we had to punt twice, we moved the ball quite easily other than our first drive to start both halves, we may not have scored, but our offense hasnt been the best scoring wise, check the bears, skins, phins, jets games
word so a fumble recovered by the defense......a turnover on downs......a lack of rushing yards from your running back and a quarterback that HAD to rush for 50 or so yards...................had little to nothing to do with the Falcons defense..........i gotcha.......damn we sho was lucky yall let us win boss. *jiggs out of thread
 7 years ago '05        #162
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
 peeyump said:
word so a fumble recovered by the defense......a turnover on downs......a lack of rushing yards from your running back and a quarterback that HAD to rush for 50 or so yards...................had little to nothing to do with the Falcons defense..........i gotcha.......damn we sho was lucky yall let us win boss. *jiggs out of thread
GB doesn't run the ball well against anybody . And what are you saying by Rodgers HAD to rush for the yards he did? I wouldn't consider Green Bay's defense playing well if a quarterback was running all over them. It's called taking what the defense gives you. The Packers first possession was stalled because of a bad spot when Rodgers rushed on the third down. And they only punted one other time. And didn't Driver drop the ball on that fourth down play GB didn't get? They completed that fourth and whatever it was for the touchdown to tie it up at 17. That fumble was a nice defensive stop but the ball just got poked out. You can't tell me you'd be confident with your defense against GB again? The Falcons are a decent defensive team. They don't allow a lot of points but I think that's because they hold onto the ball so much.
 12-03-2010, 08:57 PM         #163
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '04        #164
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,398 | Props total: 13066 13066
 CutKidd21 said:
wonder why we were "cool" up until our team beat yours

Bears fans say yall are whiny f**gots, and they're right. Talkin about we'll lose in the playoffs.. we haven't said s**t about your playoff run, know why? One, bc we just beat you. Two, we don't give a f**k what yall do
"Bears fans said you guys were f*gs, and they're right"... quit looking for other fan bases to back you up by kissing their a.ss.

So because you won last week, means you'll win the Super Bowl? All NFC fans have to now a.ssume you'll win the NFC? All NFL fans have to a.ssume the Falcons will win the Super Bowl? No. If a fan of any team, wants to have the opinion of another team losing in the playoffs, it's valid.

And you're 10 pages deep in this thread, so obviously, you do give a f**k.
 7 years ago '04        #165
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,398 | Props total: 13066 13066
 peeyump said:
The Falcons D played good. The Packers D played good. It was 17-17 with 30 seconds left in the game. No team dominated any aspect.

The Packers run game hasn't been great all year. This game was no different.

Rodgers fumble on the goal line was the single biggest play in the game. It most likely cost Green Bay the victory.

Atlanta capitalized on Green Bays major mistake. That's what good teams do. They won, they get the credit.
 7 years ago '08        #166
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,650 | Props total: 1220 1220
gb got a excuse for everything

if rodgers throws a int

they would say the home team deflated the ball

if he gets sacked

they would say nike f**ked up his cleats

s**ts crazy

but when he does good..ITS ALLLLL HIMMMM

onlyyy him..no one else
 12-04-2010, 01:41 AM         #167
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gmengfx said:
gb got a excuse for everything

if rodgers throws a int

they would say the home team deflated the ball

if he gets sacked

they would say nike f**ked up his cleats

s**ts crazy

but when he does good..ITS ALLLLL HIMMMM

onlyyy him..no one else
And to you whenever a team win the QB is a winner and gets 100% of the credit...

At least one can objectively look at a reason why something occurred, rather then you thinking every superbowl winning QB is better then Dan Marino
 12-04-2010, 08:08 AM         #168
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
you already know my choice, but it also depends on what type of offense youd wanna run, idk how rodgers would do in a methodical running offense like atlanta, although he played pretty methodical against the bears earlier this year, hes obviously more comfortable in a more passing offense, both can run a good 2 min drill, rodgers has one of the strongest arms in the nfl and is more mobile like you said, and imo probably even more accurate, adam caplan rankings rodgers arm a 10/10 and accuracy a 9/10 when i asked on twitter awhile back, for what its worth cue the bears, jets, giants, pats fans who hate me 1..2..3..
if his arm is 10 - 10 then vick stafford freeman flacco cutler s**t all has to be on 20
 7 years ago '04        #169
dre03 
space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 2448 2448
 klew said:
GB doesn't run the ball well against anybody . And what are you saying by Rodgers HAD to rush for the yards he did? I wouldn't consider Green Bay's defense playing well if a quarterback was running all over them. It's called taking what the defense gives you. The Packers first possession was stalled because of a bad spot when Rodgers rushed on the third down. And they only punted one other time. And didn't Driver drop the ball on that fourth down play GB didn't get? They completed that fourth and whatever it was for the touchdown to tie it up at 17. That fumble was a nice defensive stop but the ball just got poked out. You can't tell me you'd be confident with your defense against GB again? The Falcons are a decent defensive team. They don't allow a lot of points but I think that's because they hold onto the ball so much.
He didnt run all over their defense he ran for 50 yards a lane to on 12 attempts... Thats 4 yards an attempt...

Every QB has a chance to run on almost every play... The only time a QB actually runs is if they are pressured or cant find an open receiver... Aaron has never ran more than 5 times in any game...

The fumble occured after stopping ur offense from scoring on the first 2 downs... And even without the fumble Rodgers still didnt break the plain... it would have been 4th down... You guys needed 4th down twice to score inside the redzone... And you have one of the highest redzone TF % in the NFL...

And ur 3rd down conversion rate in this game was one of the lowest in the NFL... Thats called good defense or beating yourselves with penalties or dropped balls... I dont recall many penalties on 3rd down or dropped balls...
 7 years ago '04        #170
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 bigree61 said:
if his arm is 10 - 10 then vick stafford freeman flacco cutler s**t all has to be on 20
wrong, Rodgers has one of the if not the strongest arm in the NFL, he completed a ball in Detroit last year that traveled 76 yards in the air

and one in preseason to Jennings that traveled 72 in the air, if u can find me a vid of someone throwing longer in the air please show me
 7 years ago '10        #171
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 klew said:
Sir im confident with my team against any team. We are not on top of the food chain but we are not the Bengals right now. We can compete with any team just like Green Bay can compete with any team. I dont bet money on football for a reason. As for what did I mean about Aaron running.......f**k you think I meant.....he HAD to run.......you think he was trying to get some excercise in or something?!?!

regularjoe said:
The Falcons D played good. The Packers D played good. It was 17-17 with 30 seconds left in the game. No team dominated any aspect.

The Packers run game hasn't been great all year. This game was no different.

Rodgers fumble on the goal line was the single biggest play in the game. It most likely cost Green Bay the victory.

Atlanta capitalized on Green Bays major mistake. That's what good teams do. They won, they get the credit.

I agree.
 7 years ago '04        #172
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
Ryan can't work without a good running game

Rodgers does it every week
 7 years ago '04        #173
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 finishim said:

7 years ago '10        #174
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 finishim said:

apparently not well
 12-28-2010, 02:18 AM         #175
yuzo6917 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

His season performance was good. not to say matt ryan is not.
 7 years ago '04        #176
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,718 | Props total: 13112 13112
Rodgers, he's about to snatch the torch from Manning/Brady and carry it for another 10 years.
 7 years ago '09        #177
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 stunna2004 said:
Rodgers, he's about to snatch the torch from Manning/Brady and carry it for another 10 years.
oh yeah?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #178
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
Rodgers by a mile. Dude doesnt have to thrive in a dome and is a more talented passer IMO
 7 years ago '05        #179
MATIX 
space
space
$7,987 | Props total: 68 68
ill take option C.
[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #180
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,552 | Props total: 1172 1172
Im still taking matt ryan
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
65 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
93 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
140 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
25 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
46 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
74 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy