Who would u rather start ur franchise with and why, Aaron Rodgers or Matt Ryan?

most viewed right now
When ya upstairs neighbors more petty than you
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Last Tango in Paris’ Rape Scene Was Not Consensual, Director Bernardo ..
91 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside University of Deleware
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 50 Cent & Jim Jones Show Love Last Night In Miami, Monsta In The Cut To..
51 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

???????????????
Ryan 27 30.00%
Rodgers 63 70.00%
Voters: 90. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #141
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,779 | Props total: 0 0
mooch just said the pack would beat the falcons if they played again
 6 years ago '04        #142
regularjoe 40 heat pts40
space
space
$31,938 | Props total: 3595 3595
 texasplayboy_23 said:
You know someone's gonna bump this post if/when he doesn't, right?
Yep. I'm not worried.
 6 years ago '04        #143
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 regularjoe said:
Yep. I'm not worried.
either way, if no one does they'll be in the superbowl n everyone there gets props
 6 years ago '04        #144
regularjoe 40 heat pts40
space
space
$31,938 | Props total: 3595 3595
 finishim said:
either way, if no one does they'll be in the superbowl n everyone there gets props
That's the funny thing about Boxden. I think they'll lose at home in the playoffs. So, I amp it up and talk some s**t. It's not like Atlanta isn't damn good. I've said all along they're among the class of the NFC. There is no dominant team. Just a bunch of good ones. You can check my past posts, I've been saying it for almost a month now. (Although... Atlanta fans are really feeling themselves.)
 6 years ago '04        #145
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 regularjoe said:
That's the funny thing about Boxden. I think they'll lose at home in the playoffs. So, I amp it up and talk some s**t. It's not like Atlanta isn't damn good. I've said all along they're among the class of the NFC. There is no dominant team. Just a bunch of good ones. You can check my past posts, I've been saying it for almost a month now. (Although... Atlanta fans are really feeling themselves.)
yeah I think any of the top 7-8 teams in the NFC could beat eachother on any given day
 6 years ago '04        #146
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
Give me Rodgers. My vote shouldn't count tho. I f*ckin hate the falcons

Cant wait til December 27th.
 6 years ago '04        #147
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 0 0
Jesus f**kin christ this thread is still alive

Kill this s**t
 12-02-2010, 06:55 PM         #148
malikmoore9 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why is this even a topic of conversation Aaron Rodgers is the best QB in the league. dude got sacked 182 times last year exxaggeration and still threw for 4000 yards. Matt Ryan has a premier back behind him. If Green bay had a running back Atlanta would have got drove in that game. These cats have been winning with no run game at all.

As you can see my vote Aaron Rodgers
 6 years ago '10        #149
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$20,592 | Props total: 647 647
 finishim said:
mooch just said the pack would beat the falcons if they played again

Damn.....I mean we beat yall a couple of years ago in GB......how many test runs yall need?
 6 years ago '04        #150
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,411 | Props total: 81 81
Will be nice to see what you Falcons fans are saying after you're knocked out of the playoffs. Which will happen. Lol all you little f**kers were cool right up until the Green Bay game, now you're just as annoying as the rest of them.
 6 years ago '04        #151
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
this kind or reminds me of the classic al Harris vs Terrence Newman thread, ogs know what I'm talking about
 6 years ago '05        #152
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,009 | Props total: 24 24
 peeyump said:
Damn.....I mean we beat yall a couple of years ago in GB......how many test runs yall need?
Both teams aren't the same teams they were that year. And GB got the better of ya'll in Atlanta they just came up short. If they meet again the defense will be better and Rodgers will be more confident knowing he can pass all over y'all. Idk why Atlanta fans are so confident that they're that good its just going to let them down later on. As for me I know GB can run with any team and can definitely beat Atlanta, but I_ also know Atlanta and a lot of teams can beat GB. It just comes down to that one Sunday which team is gonna play better.
 6 years ago '10        #153
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
Will be nice to see what you Falcons fans are saying after you're knocked out of the playoffs. Which will happen. Lol all you little f**kers were cool right up until the Green Bay game, now you're just as annoying as the rest of them.

LOL if we get knocked out of the playoffs so be it.....as for us being cool I'm sure we were until yall hearts got broken.

klew said:
Both teams aren't the same teams they were that year. And GB got the better of ya'll in Atlanta they just came up short. If they meet again the defense will be better and Rodgers will be more confident knowing he can pass all over y'all. Idk why Atlanta fans are so confident that they're that good its just going to let them down later on. As for me I know GB can run with any team and can definitely beat Atlanta, but I_ also know Atlanta and a lot of teams can beat GB. It just comes down to that one Sunday which team is gonna play better.

How the f**k did yall get the best of Atlanta when the score was 17-20? Makes no f**king sense. I mean bruh check out the Atlanta defense.....look at the players........muhf**ka this William Moore first year......Sean Weatherspoon first year........Peria Jerry coming off an injury from his rookie year Corey Peters first year........Brent Grimes is like 4ft 11...........Kroy Bierman........yeah I know you like who!?!? Old a.ss Mike Peterson and Brian Williams.........John Abraham who's groin is probably going to explode. Gimme a break yall got beat ya offense is not as good as you thought it was. Idiotic a.ss "oh if we had not fumbled......oh if we had got that 1st down." ALL PART OF THE GAME.......but I do agree with your last statement "It just comes down to to that one Sunday which team is gonna play better" I already know the Falcons are not a powerhouse.......but I do know that right now they are clicking. It's always disappointing to lose a game period let alone lose a playoff game but you muhf**kaz acting as if we gonna comit suicide. f**k outta here with that s**t and worry about ya next game.
 6 years ago '04        #154
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 peeyump said:
LOL if we get knocked out of the playoffs so be it.....as for us being cool I'm sure we were until yall hearts got broken.

How the f**k did yall get the best of Atlanta when the score was 17-20? Makes no f**king sense. I mean bruh check out the Atlanta defense.....look at the players........muhf**ka this William Moore first year......Sean Weatherspoon first year........Peria Jerry coming off an injury from his rookie year Corey Peters first year........Brent Grimes is like 4ft 11...........Kroy Bierman........yeah I know you like who!?!? Old a.ss Mike Peterson and Brian Williams.........John Abraham who's groin is probably going to explode. Gimme a break yall got beat ya offense is not as good as you thought it was. Idiotic a.ss "oh if we had not fumbled......oh if we had got that 1st down." ALL PART OF THE GAME.......but I do agree with your last statement "It just comes down to to that one Sunday which team is gonna play better" I already know the Falcons are not a powerhouse.......but I do know that right now they are clicking. It's always disappointing to lose a game period let alone lose a playoff game but you muhf**kaz acting as if we gonna comit suicide. f**k outta here with that s**t and worry about ya next game.
u sound stupid naming guys, how old or young and height

that's your own front office problem

look at our starters on defense, only two were free agent pick ups and the rest were drafted or Undrafted pick ups

how about your coaches and personnel guys do a better job if you don't think your defense is good enough
 12-03-2010, 01:47 PM         #155
unkoricky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #156
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$14,476 | Props total: 1824 1824
 CutKidd21 said:
NO it's not Rodgers fault but this question the OP started is stupid as f**k. Matt Ryan had to learn on the FLY on a bad team. Aaron Rodgers got to sit back for 3 years and learn and then take over a team that had just went to the damn NFC championship game. Put Rodgers on the FALCONS before we got good straight out of school and he f**king SUCKS. Check the Cal QB lineage
so you are explaining why Rodgers is better? because he had more time to learn...that's a valid statement and that is partially why people are saying Rodgers is better...

the OP question isn't hypothetical...as it is now, Rodgers is better partially because he got to learn on the bench...

if you are going to add hypotheticals, i wonder how good Rodgers would be with Michael Turner running the ball or beast-mode Gonzalez controlling the middle of the field (or wherever he wants)...

Rodgers doesn't even have Finley or Grant...with those IR losses, he still beats Ryan in every individual QB stat...

Last edited by MysticKJ; 12-03-2010 at 02:35 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #157
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,130 | Props total: 164 164
 MysticKJ said:
so you are explaining why Rodgers is better? because he had more time to learn...that's a valid statement and that is partially why people are saying Rodgers is better...

the OP question isn't hypothetical...as it is now, Rodgers is better partially because he got to learn on the bench...

if you are going to add hypotheticals, i wonder how good Rodgers would be with Michael Turner running the ball or beast-mode Gonzalez controlling the middle of the field (or wherever he wants)...

Rodgers doesn't even have Finley or Grant...with those IR losses, he still beats Ryan in every individual QB stat...
I'm explaining why Rodgers and Ryan shouldn't be matched up with one another. It should be stafford and Ryan or bradford and ryan something like that

Rodgers wouldn't throw as much if he had turner so his stats won't be as big as they are now. They'd look exactly like Ryan's does
 6 years ago '09        #158
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,130 | Props total: 164 164
 e G o Maniac said:
wonder why we were "cool" up until our team beat yours

Bears fans say yall are whiny f**gots, and they're right. Talkin about we'll lose in the playoffs.. we haven't said s**t about your playoff run, know why? One, bc we just beat you. Two, we don't give a f**k what yall do
 6 years ago '10        #159
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 finishim said:
u sound stupid naming guys, how old or young and height

that's your own front office problem

look at our starters on defense, only two were free agent pick ups and the rest were drafted or Undrafted pick ups

how about your coaches and personnel guys do a better job if you don't think your defense is good enough
You dumb as f**k........I just told you that your awesome unbeatable offense got beat by some bums.....you sitting here thinking im complaining about the job the FO has done lol.
 6 years ago '04        #160
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 peeyump said:
You dumb as f**k........I just told you that your awesome unbeatable offense got beat by some bums.....you sitting here thinking im complaining about the job the FO has done lol.
but we didnt get "beat" by your defense, we had to punt twice, we moved the ball quite easily other than our first drive to start both halves, we may not have scored, but our offense hasnt been the best scoring wise, check the bears, skins, phins, jets games
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
144 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I'm fu-king PISSED _____________ ! stole my Rosario Dawson
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Amy Schumer Playing ‘Barbie’
68 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Bad Left Hook Gives A Detailed Analysis On Whether Conor McGregor Can B..
55 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite Gameplay
48 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside [Tha Carter 5] Lil Wayne - Start This sh-t Off Right (Ft. Mannie Fresh)
176 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Homeless man builds pimped out setup under freeway equip with guest roo..
154 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy