Who would u rather start ur franchise with and why, Aaron Rodgers or Matt Ryan?

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

???????????????
Ryan 27 30.00%
Rodgers 63 70.00%
Voters: 90. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #81
primetime 60 heat pts60 OP
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 CutKidd21 said:
It's not getting out of hand, it's a bulls**t question. It should be Ryan or Flacco.

Not Ryan or Rodgers. Rodgers has been in the league SIX years

If you want to include rodgers in something, it should be Rivers vs Rodgers
Who cares how long Rodgers been in the league? He's 1 year older than Ryan and they both have been starters for only 3 years now....
 7 years ago '09        #82
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 primetime said:
Who cares how long Rodgers been in the league? He's 1 year older than Ryan and they both have been starters for only 3 years now....
Yeah I see where you're comin from, it's definitely an equal situation. Sit and learn for 3 years then take over a 13-3 team or come right in from college and take over a 4-12 team. Yup definitely equal
 7 years ago '10        #83
JETSoverERTHING 171 heat pts171
space
space
$22,593 | Props total: 5679 5679
 CutKidd21 said:
Yeah I see where you're comin from, it's definitely an equal situation. Sit and learn for 3 years then take over a 13-3 team or come right in from college and take over a 4-12 team. Yup definitely equal
my n*gga.

Come on guys, Arod had f**king BRETT to TEACH him everything...

Matt ryan comes from f**kin BC and takes over the whole team... and is having a better season the Arod, maybe not in stats, but he is.
 7 years ago '04        #84
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 0 0
So if they switched squads right now

Rodgers would be Atlanta's QB

and

Ryan would be Green Bay's QB

Who do you think would do better?
 7 years ago '10        #85
JETSoverERTHING 171 heat pts171
space
space
$22,593 | Props total: 5679 5679
with no learning the O?

you can't do that
 7 years ago '09        #86
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 Offical said:
So if they switched squads right now

Rodgers would be Atlanta's QB

and

Ryan would be Green Bay's QB

Who do you think would do better?
Who would you rather start your franchise with Matt Stafford (healthy) or Matt Ryan cuz that is a better representation of Time in the league and Teams they took over than what we're tryin to debate now
 11-30-2010, 04:58 PM         #87
Angel 954 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sam Bradford ....

who WILL lead St. Louis to a playoff win this year :applause:
 7 years ago '04        #88
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 Gmengfx said:
i wanna see rodgers with the steelers o line

and then lets see what he does

then it would pretty much be like him with green bay last year
 7 years ago '04        #89
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 JETSoverERTHING said:
my n*gga.

Matt ryan comes from f**kin BC and takes over the whole team... and is having a better season the Arod, maybe not in stats, but he is.
Brett didn't teach him anything. Stop speaking on what you don't know. Brett was only looking out for himself. If Brett taught Rodgers anything, it was how *not* to play. Rodgers is the product of good QB coaching, a good system, hard work, and just pure raw skill, talent, and intelligence. No one wants to believe that though. It's always the "Brett Favre the great mentor story" that the media made up.
 7 years ago '04        #90
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 JETSoverERTHING said:
my n*gga.

at brett and teach in the same sentence

sure aaron picked some things up from him but favre did not give a f**k about him
 7 years ago '04        #91
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 CutKidd21 said:
this whole comparing the teams is not a good argument at all, Michael turner carried the falcons on his back ryans first and they picked up Tony Gonzalez so dont even try to act like it was the same team, not to mention the coach
 7 years ago '08        #92
primetime 60 heat pts60 OP
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 JETSoverERTHING said:
my n*gga.

If you know anything about Favre it's that he doesn't teach or help any of his back ups....so don't sit here and say Favre taught Rodgers everything he knows cause it's not true...Rodgers might've learned something from watching Favre play but that's it.
 7 years ago '06        #93
DonYBE 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,986 | Props total: 1956 1956
if i was starting a franchise, i would have to go with rodgers because he's has everything u want in a young QB: strong arm, high IQ, mobile, ability to take over a game at any given moment, take care of the ball, etc. i have nuthin against ryan, but right now at this stage of their careers, rodgers is asked to do more for his team, so imma roll with him
 7 years ago '10        #94
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
Matt Ryan............didnt need to study under anyone and is playing at the same level......running s**t.
 7 years ago '10        #95
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 primetime said:
If you know anything about Favre it's that he doesn't teach or help any of his back ups....so don't sit here and say Favre taught Rodgers everything he knows cause it's not true...Rodgers might've learned something from watching Favre play but that's it.
LOL n*gga you learn from a QB by watching.........he had a front row seat.........dont be so f**king stupid.
 11-30-2010, 07:17 PM         #96
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rodgers
 7 years ago '06        #97
DonYBE 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,986 | Props total: 1956 1956
 peeyump said:
LOL n*gga you learn from a QB by watching.........he had a front row seat.........dont be so f**king stupid.
C'mon man, the only way to learn is to get on the field and experiencing the game 1st hand. Rodgers could have looked at Favre as long as he wants, but it's all about preparation and learning from ur mistakes, as well as how u able to handle expectations, and Rodgers had a far bigger expectations than Ryan.
 7 years ago '10        #98
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
@ kick 6. I spit out my drink on that one

I've always disliked when people say a QB did all kinds of magical things with a team with no talent. No name doesn't equal no talent
 7 years ago '09        #99
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 finishim said:
this whole comparing the teams is not a good argument at all, Michael turner carried the falcons on his back ryans first and they picked up Tony Gonzalez so dont even try to act like it was the same team, not to mention the coach
Turner beasted that year but Matt Ryan threw for 3500 yds as a ROOKIE. 1st year, 1st time head coach so I don't even know what you're trying to say there. TG can only be as good as Matt Ryan allows him to be. Aaron Rodgers threw for only 500 more yds in his 4th year in the system

Matt Ryan has been in the league for half of the time Rodgers has and we're having this conversation. Point, Ryan.
 7 years ago '04        #100
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 CutKidd21 said:
Turner beasted that year but Matt Ryan threw for 3500 yds as a ROOKIE. 1st year, 1st time head coach so I don't even know what you're trying to say there. TG can only be as good as Matt Ryan allows him to be. Aaron Rodgers threw for only 500 more yds in his 4th year in the system

Matt Ryan has been in the league for half of the time Rodgers has and we're having this conversation. Point, Ryan.
You're a homer and no one is going to take you seriously after this thread. Good day, sir!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
77 comments
2 days ago