Who would u rather start ur franchise with and why, Aaron Rodgers or Matt Ryan?

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

???????????????
Ryan 27 30.00%
Rodgers 63 70.00%
Voters: 90. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11-30-2010, 01:31 PM         #21
unkoricky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheG1ftedOne said:
This is false
and why is that?
 11-30-2010, 01:32 PM         #22
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gmengfx said:
i wanna see rodgers with the steelers o line

and then lets see what he does

if it was peyton manning

peyton would already be selling mens cologne at a stand in the mall

2 years..then out the league.

and i bet rodgers would be in a coma right now
In 09 they both got sacked the same times exactly . The Packers oline is decent this year but they still aren't that good.

And Peyton won't ever get sacked as much as those two because he isn't that type of QB. He doesn't hold onto the ball until someone gets open, he makes his decision and gets rid of the ball. If he feels pressure he doesn't try to avoid the sack, he gets rid of the ball.

How about any decent QB with that Steelers defense to win them rings
 7 years ago '07        #23
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 unkoricky said:
I'd take Aaron Rogers... But Matt Ryan has just as strong as an arm as Rodgers.
hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaahah ahahaha

rodgers could clear states with that cannon are you f**king serious
 11-30-2010, 01:36 PM         #24
unkoricky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaahah ahahaha

rodgers could clear states with that cannon are you f**king serious
i said he has just as strong.. maybe not better then Rogers when he displays it..but i've seen Ryan make the throws.

The strongest arm i've seen in a while is probably Ryan Mallet and before that was Carson Palmer.
 7 years ago '08        #25
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,097 | Props total: 2718 2718
 29 26 said:
Ryan went to the NFC Champ. game right? Further than Rodgers ever went... But still, thinking about it now, I don't know which I'd choose. I really like Rodgers intensity, plus how he runs the ball but he's been in the league way longer than Ryan, with nothing to show for it.

He's had beastly weapons over the years but they haven't done anything... I like the younger Ryan.
 slimwillie said:
what world do you live in ? he never won a playoff game (ryan)

@ Ryan being in an NFC championship game
Both Aaron Rodgers and Matt Ryan have something in common. They BOTH lost their first postseason game...........to the Cardinals.

Still, I'd take Rodgers (pay no attention to my sig......being completely unbiased here )
 7 years ago '04        #26
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
lmao dude said Rodgers is getting kind of old, he's a year older than Ryan at 26 and flacco 26 in january
 7 years ago '08        #27
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
 finishim said:
lmao dude said Rodgers is getting kind of old, he's a year older than Ryan at 26 and flacco 26 in january
my fault, i aint know his exact age, a.ssumed he was a year or 2 older than Ryan n Flacco since he was sitting on the bench those 2 years behind Favre, but he musta left Cal early...good lookin
 7 years ago '09        #28
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 Smoke500 said:

What exactly has Matt Ryan done to be called "a winner" yet? Multiple playoff wins? I know you can't say the same for Rodgers but that's the last argument you should reference if bringing up Ryan vs Rodgers
This is his 3rd year in the league. He didn't get a chance to sit and learn the offense under Farve for 3 f**king years. What the f**k has aaron rodgers done? Not a damn thing
 7 years ago '04        #29
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 CutKidd21 said:
This is his 3rd year in the league. He didn't get a chance to sit and learn the offense under Farve for 3 f**king years. What the f**k has aaron rodgers done? Not a damn thing
a lot more than Ryan has, pretty much better in every personal category and played better in the playoffs
 7 years ago '04        #30
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
@ saying Ryan won more than Rodgers. This is why you don't take Boxden's armchair analysts seriously.

Anyway, I'd take Rodgers over Matt Ryan, and that's not homer talk. They both have a very scientific understanding of the game, but Rodgers just seems to know more. And if we're comparing both of their first couple of seasons, Rodgers "got it" a lot faster than Ryan did, and I think he's going to go just a bit further. Matt Ryan fits well in the Atlanta system, though. That run game keeps the defense on edge just enough to let him go to work. But yea, if I'm a pass-heavy coach, Rodgers over Ryan.
 7 years ago '09        #31
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 finishim said:
a lot more than Ryan has, pretty much better in every personal category and played better in the playoffs
Played better? Didn't he fumble in the playoff game too? Just like on sunday. f**king LOSER
 7 years ago '10        #32
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 29 26 said:
Ryan went to the NFC Champ. game right? Further than Rodgers ever went... But still, thinking about it now, I don't know which I'd choose. I really like Rodgers intensity, plus how he runs the ball but he's been in the league way longer than Ryan, with nothing to show for it.

He's had beastly weapons over the years but they haven't done anything... I like the younger Ryan.

7 years ago '04        #33
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
So it's Rodgers fault that he had time to learn an offense and took advantage of every opportunity in practice he could? You're saying that doesn't go a long way to being successful in your first two years? (Performance wise. We know he hasn't wont any big games yet, even though it wasn't Rodgers' fault at all in 2008 when we had that horrible defense, and it wasn't his fault in 09 when that horrible defense returned for the Wildcard game.)

To discredit Rodgers in favor of Ryan because he hasn't won anything is stupid, and to discredit the argument that Ryan didn't win anything just because Rodgers had to sit behind the Diva himself is stupid. You, sir, are stupid.
 7 years ago '04        #34
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
Played better? Didn't he fumble in the playoff game too? Just like on sunday. f**king LOSER
Aaron Rodgers threw 1 interception and fumbled one time, but don't bring up the fact that he was also the only reason that game even went to overtime. Don't bring up the fact that he threw for 400 yards and 4TD. Don't bring up the fact that we were playing one of the best QBs in the game at the time in Kurt Warner and our defense was letting him s**t all over them.
 7 years ago '04        #35
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
Ryan's playoff stats: 26/40, 199 yds, 2TD, 2INT
Rodgers: 28/42, 423 yds, 4TD, 1INT, 1 Fumble

Shut the f**k up.
 11-30-2010, 01:59 PM         #36
unkoricky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Both great qbs..

Both are are 0-1 in the playoffs vs Arizona

as starters:

one qb is 29-13
the other is 24-21

head to head matt ryan is 2-0 over GB.

Unbiased answer , i'd still take Rogers.
 7 years ago '04        #37
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,492 | Props total: 6443 6443
Rodgers, he's the most complete QB. We've seen Rodgers can play good with/without a good OL, I can't say the same about Ryan. It's amazing for him to put up so much great stats without a decent run game or a consistent defense
 7 years ago '04        #38
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 0 0
I am willing to bet with anyone that Rodgers will get a ring before Matt Ryan does

Last time the falcons were in the super bowl didn't f**kin Dieon Sanders play for yall
 7 years ago '09        #39
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
So it's Rodgers fault that he had time to learn an offense and took advantage of every opportunity in practice he could? You're saying that doesn't go a long way to being successful in your first two years? (Performance wise. We know he hasn't wont any big games yet, even though it wasn't Rodgers' fault at all in 2008 when we had that horrible defense, and it wasn't his fault in 09 when that horrible defense returned for the Wildcard game.)

To discredit Rodgers in favor of Ryan because he hasn't won anything is stupid, and to discredit the argument that Ryan didn't win anything just because Rodgers had to sit behind the Diva himself is stupid. You, sir, are stupid.
NO it's not Rodgers fault but this question the OP started is stupid as f**k. Matt Ryan had to learn on the FLY on a bad team. Aaron Rodgers got to sit back for 3 years and learn and then take over a team that had just went to the damn NFC championship game. Put Rodgers on the FALCONS before we got good straight out of school and he f**king SUCKS. Check the Cal QB lineage
 7 years ago '04        #40
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
NO it's not Rodgers fault but this question the OP started is stupid as f**k. Matt Ryan had to learn on the FLY on a bad team. Aaron Rodgers got to sit back for 3 years and learn and then take over a team that had just went to the damn NFC championship game. Put Rodgers on the FALCONS before we got good straight out of school and he f**king SUCKS. Check the Cal QB lineage
Well that's not what went down, and you don't know how Rodgers would've responded to that situation. And it doesn't matter, because that's not what went down. So what are you really saying?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
341 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy