Who would u rather start ur franchise with and why, Aaron Rodgers or Matt Ryan?

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
249 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

???????????????
Ryan 27 30.00%
Rodgers 63 70.00%
Voters: 90. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #181
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
In 3 more years im taking Aaron Murray..........f**k all yall!
 7 years ago '04        #182
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
Aaron Rodgers missed a game and a half and still has better stats with less talent around him. to anyone who doesn't put him ahead of Ryan.

EDIT - By less talent, I mean all of the injuries we've had to key players on offense.
 7 years ago '04        #183
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Gattsau said:
ryan since hes not a product of the system
Ryan IS the product of a system: he wouldn't be s**t without the Falcons' run game.
 7 years ago '04        #184
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
nvm, Just realized who posted that
 7 years ago '06        #185
Pyro911 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,248 | Props total: 86 86
Matt Ryan has been doing well out the gate as a rookie
Rodgers sat behind Favre for many years

But based off performances now, Rodgers
 7 years ago '04        #186
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Gattsau said:
and any qb could be put on gb and put up similar if not better numbers than a rodge. matt leinart would flourish in that qb friendly system.
Dude you have no f**king idea what you're talking about. I have personally watched EVERY game Aaron Rodgers has played in for Green Bay, even when he was getting a few snaps at the end of the year as Favre's backup. I've watched every postgame conference Rodgers was featured in, and every locker room interview. He's one of the smartest defense-reading QBs in the league next to Brady, Manning, and a few others. He takes control of a game like not many can. He's cool, calm, collective, and doesn't let a game slip out of his hands in a matter of minutes. He has the raw physical talent to match his mental. You sound stupid saying you can just plug any QB into Green Bay. Yea, Matt Flynn had a good game numbers wise, but what you didn't see because you're nothing but a stupid little troll is that McCarthy's gameplan was completely different for Flynn than it is for Rodgers. Rodgers is given a lot more freedom. There's a reason we had a lot of big plays against New York and only one or two against the Patriots. f**k outta here. You put Santrash in Green Bay, and I would f**king vomit my guts.
 7 years ago '04        #187
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
Just to clear it up, I'm not saying there aren't a good number of QBs you could plug into Green Bay and still have a successful passing game, but you can't just throw anybody in there. Rodgers works for our franchise, Ryan works for his. Favre situation or not, I'd take Rodgers any day.
 7 years ago '04        #188
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Gattsau said:
blah blah blah

its the friendliest qb system since martz in stl.

a rodge on the jets would be avg at best.

sanchez will have a better career than him hes still in his 2nd year with a horrible system and horrible coaching givee him time. HIs numbers in his 2nd year are very similar to hof qbs in their 2nd year like aikman and brady . a rodge was riding the pine in his 2nd year
You say that like he had a choice? He was behind Brett f**king Favre. It's not like he was a backup because he sucked. Ted Thompson, McCarthy, and his staff - one of the smartest QB coaching staffs in the league - obviously saw something in Rodgers that separated him from the pack that gave them enough confidence to trade Brett Favre away, and Rodgers has proved that it was a good decision. Who's to say Rodgers wouldn't have come in as a rookie and beasted? You can't, so stop f**king bringing it up as if it's his fault he had to ride the bench.
 7 years ago '04        #189
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Gattsau said:
u may want to remember how that situation went down they only wne to rodges after brett claimed hee wasnt coming back.

i never said its his fault but ur comparing him to a 2nd year qb who didnt have the luxury to sit back and learn behind brett and with a great coaching staff. qb friendly coaches at that. you think if mark sat for 5 years hed be making the mistakes he is now?????????
You're the one who doesn't know how it really went down. Rodgers was being groomed for the spot for a while and McCarthy and Thompson anticipated Favre leaving sooner than Rodgers. It's not like Favre's retirement surprised them. Favre left right when they expected him too, but he had a change of plans, obviously. And when he tried to change his mind, they weren't turning their backs on Rodgers. Don't try to tell me about the team I've been following since I was three years old.
 7 years ago '09        #190
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
I cant hate on Matt Ryan, but 9 out of 10 people would said Rodgers, even bears fans inside are thinking the same
 7 years ago '10        #191
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
Dude you have no f**king idea what you're talking about. I have personally watched EVERY game Aaron Rodgers has played in for Green Bay, even when he was getting a few snaps at the end of the year as Favre's backup. I've watched every postgame conference Rodgers was featured in, and every locker room interview. He's one of the smartest defense-reading QBs in the league next to Brady, Manning, and a few others. He takes control of a game like not many can. He's cool, calm, collective, and doesn't let a game slip out of his hands in a matter of minutes. He has the raw physical talent to match his mental. You sound stupid saying you can just plug any QB into Green Bay. Yea, Matt Flynn had a good game numbers wise, but what you didn't see because you're nothing but a stupid little troll is that McCarthy's gameplan was completely different for Flynn than it is for Rodgers. Rodgers is given a lot more freedom. There's a reason we had a lot of big plays against New York and only one or two against the Patriots. f**k outta here. You put Santrash in Green Bay, and I would f**king vomit my guts.

Sound like you want to f**k Aaron Rodgers.
 7 years ago '04        #192
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Gattsau said:
thats what i said retard.

ur acting like they forced him out if he didnt say he was leaving he would still be the qb in gb to this day.
They did force him out, in a sense. Ted Thompson is a no nonsense kind of guy. He's not going to kiss your a.ss to keep you where you want. He doesn't make the big name signings. He doesn't care about Favre's feelings or history. He cared about the long-term future of our team, and he saw that if he kept Favre, we'd be in a horrible QB situation by now. Both Flynn and Rodgers would've been gone, and we don't know how lucky we would've gotten in the draft a year or two later. Basically, he didn't want to make the same stupid mistake Minnesota made. Your own f**king team got rid of him to groom a young'n, and I'm sure it was for the same reason.
 7 years ago '04        #193
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
 peeyump said:
Sound like you want to f**k Aaron Rodgers.
Yes, it does. Could definitely say the same about you and Matt Ryan, or Fattsau and Sanchez. I'm a fan of the team he's on, moron.
 7 years ago '05        #194
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
Rodgers easily.....he can carry the load without a running game unlike Matty "Melted Ice".
 7 years ago '09        #195
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,493 | Props total: 7238 7238
 Gattsau said:
blah blah blahits the friendliest qb system since martz in stl.a rodge on the jets would be avg at best.sanchez will have a better career than him hes still in his 2nd year with a horrible system and horrible coaching givee him time. HIs numbers in his 2nd year are very similar to hof qbs in their 2nd year like aikman and brady . a rodge was riding the pine in his 2nd year
average with holmes,gaylon, cocthtrey, an above average run game and the best oline in the nfl. you make yourself look dumber everyday. rodgers would get brady time in the pocket with that oline and has shown with time in the pocket he cant get stopped.

if sanchez was in green bay, flynn would be are starter.
 7 years ago '10        #196
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
Yes, it does. Could definitely say the same about you and Matt Ryan, or Fattsau and Sanchez. I'm a fan of the team he's on, moron.
No sir, you cant say that about me.....nowhere on here are you gonna find me drooling over another man. Moron.......I read what you typed.....and I'll repeat what I previously said.........you sound like you want to f**k Aaron Rodgers.
 7 years ago '04        #197
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
 peeyump said:
No sir, you cant say that about me.....nowhere on here are you gonna find me drooling over another man. Moron.......I read what you typed.....and I'll repeat what I previously said.........you sound like you want to f**k Aaron Rodgers.
I point out his qualities and it's considered drooling over him. There are a lot of other QBs I'm a fan of in the NFL, but I don't speak of them in the same way because I'm not a fan of the teams they're on. I don't see all their games so I can't say I know how they play or how they think. If someone asks me about any player on the Packers, you'd get the same response.
 7 years ago '08        #198
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,181 | Props total: 5298 5298
Come on Iced

You think you can put any QB behind one of the worst o-lines in the league and on a team without a run game and he'd have the same success as Rodgers?

I highly doubt that
 7 years ago '04        #199
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
Let's not forget that Rodgers is still one of the most sacked QBs in the league. Our Oline has gotten better but not by much. I wish Rodgers got as much time behind the line as some of these other QBs do. Imagine him with Brady's oline
 7 years ago '09        #200
reborG80 
space
space
$2,853 | Props total: 12 12
a rod he made james jones and jordy nelson decent wideouts without a real run game mattie ice skill positions players are already good even the chubby bastard turner
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy