Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 0 0
 Illuminati said:
Bosh is a leader so is LBJ and Wade.
Lebron is in no way a f**kin leader

KG is a f**kin leader

Kobe is a leader

Durant is a leader

Lebron is not a leader by any means neither is bosh soft a.ss Wade used to be ... but not now
 7 years ago '06        #62
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,547 | Props total: 203 203
someone needs to shoot this dude in the shin, he is such a b**ch
 7 years ago '06        #63
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,547 | Props total: 203 203
 sunn4511 said:
thats not the point. truth his was accused of r*pe,district attorney weighed the evidence and push it to trial. and yes he was married at the same time, i guess that's your definition of a leader? what makes kobe a leader? i have stated several reasons why i believe he is not a leader and your only defense will be he won 5 championships.
n*gga i hate the lakers but kobe is a leader point blank period
 7 years ago '08        #64
piffery973 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,221 | Props total: 1 1
bosh looks so gay in that pic
 7 years ago '10        #65
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
who cares?
 7 years ago '04        #66
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
 sunn4511 said:
you mean the same kobe that had a dominant shaq and adominat gasol. or is it the same kobe that got accused of raping a female hotel worker why married or is it the same kobe that asked for a trade if he didnt get enough help or the kobe that trashed his fellow team mates while trying to recruit jason kidd. oh please if thats what you call a leader you need serious help. durant is a leader? please explain to me what exactly as he won that lebron james hasnt done? kg is a leader???? please explain that way to me because the kg i know is known for f!ghting and bullying other nba players which is totally unprofessional.the hate for lebron james is so strong that some of you guys say the most outlandish staTements i have ever heard.
The most outlandish statements you have ever heard? Really? let me break it down for you n*ggas that think Lebron is leader

First of all, everybody knows Kobe didnt r*pe that white b**ch man, i'm not even going elaborate on that.

Kobe is a leader because of the way he conducts himself on the basketball court. The way he treats his teammates and coach. I am talking about the current Kobe Bryant the one thats about to 3 peat. Not the skinny n*gga with the Fro. Kobe will never QUIT and will NEVER b**ch about playing to many minutes.

Durant is a leader. What has he done that Lebron hasnt? Not a damn thing. However leaders are NOT determined by their accomplishments or achievements ..they are determined by their actions..

Has durant b**chED AND MOANED about playing 40+ minutes?...NO..Does Durant throw his coach or teamamtes under the bus when he loses? NO! he mans the f**k up and keeps playing ball + he doesn't quit. That n*gga ballin in OKC, you dont see him trying to leave to go play in a bigger market.

Is KG a leader? f**k yeah he is!.. He bullies other players? That's not the case at all..its not his fault the majority of n*ggas that play his position is cotton. KG is a leader on the court,locker room and bench. He motivates his teammates to go hard in the face of adversity and NEVER throws his coach or organization under the bus.

Lebron has a lot to f**king learn my friend
 7 years ago '06        #67
made in the bay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,270 | Props total: 161 161
i aint gonna lie but 5 Guys Cajun Fries semi cold still taste great...

10 - 5 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 66% 76 (+2) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 7-2, Rank #112 | Aug 16: 3-2, Rank #333 | Aug 14: 2-1, Rank #490 | Aug 10: 6-5, Rank #613 | Aug 09: 3-1, Rank #220 | Aug 08: 26-13, Rank #234 *
 7 years ago '04        #68
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
 sunn4511 said:
you need spiritual guidance because you are full of s**t. so i guess i could name 200 current nba players that will fit into leadership position based on what you just described.lou deng is a leader then, adam morrison is a leader he got rings too.
It has nothign to do with Rings

Everyone i listed is looked up to and resepcted on their teams

Who the f**k looks up to adam morrison and lou deng

they dont give pep talks on the sidelines to get their guys back in the game
they dont hold extra practices to work and develop their players

wtf are you talkin about
 7 years ago '04        #69
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
You saw Kobe Doin work

tell me he is not a leader

and your full of s**t
 7 years ago '07        #70
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 7 years ago '10        #71
Deelo Deniroz 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,848 | Props total: 481 481
the media goin at this n*gga hard everyday deres sumthin

stern sumwhere like
 7 years ago '07        #72
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,390 | Props total: 13062 13062
i'm gonna post this again, because some of u r still morons.

here is what wade ACTUALLY said:

In this league, and in sports in general, you really don’t look at it and say a coach is your guy,” Wade said after Monday morning’s shootaround at AmericanAirlines Arena. “A coach is a coach and he has to take hard stances at times, more times than not.
“Players and coaches, it’s always that kind of weird type of relationship. You don’t look at him and say, ‘That’s my guy right there,’ in the sense of me. Yeah, I came in when Spo was early in his coaching career. He wasn’t even on the bench when I first came in. He’s grown to know me; I’ve grown to know him.”
And now?
“He’s a different person and I’m a different player than when we came in,” Wade continued. “So, I’m not going to say he’s my guy, but he’s my coach, you know. We listen to him and try to execute a game plan and sometimes players and coaches get into disagreements. In general, that’s life with people. It’s the nature of sports.”

u can either acknowledge the fact that what he was actually saying has nothing to do with the context of this article, or keep being stupid as f**k, but i've done all that i can for u.
 7 years ago '04        #73
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 5242 5242
come on dog when you buy a set of tires from my goodyear company we will get you hot fries with that.
 7 years ago '04        #74
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,410 | Props total: 3473 3473
 Hovi Bryant said:
What facts?

Adrian is a columnist that supposedly has inside sources around the league. He may be just that, but who's to say he doesn't make s**t up just to add more fuel to a fire?

Look, Yahoo isn't that super internet company people expected them to be 5-6 years ago. They've hit their plateau and are struggling to re-invent themselves. In the meantime, they're going to do what works in terms of earning money. Adrian is one of those avenues.

I read the article cringing because it comes off unprofessional. Almost like a rap diss song. Why? Because as usual, his claims are all without identifiable sources, to support scathing remarks about one man. Ether.

Erik Spoelstra reached out to Mike Brown

Really? Search that in Google and understand that nobody else reported that but this one man.

Brown praised James’ character publicly when he would’ve preferred to have been truthful about James’ narcissism.

Plausible for anyone to believe, but once again - Really? C'mon he's hating on 'Bron right from the second sentence.

Those who know Wade well, who care about him, were disappointed Monday.

Then he types this up to diss Wade. lol C'mon!

Wade was one of the Team USA players who’d watch incredulously as James would throw a bowl of fries back at a renowned chef and bark, “They’re cold!”

Word? Adrian is only good for trade rumors and it's stops right there. He's like the Media Takeout of the NBA. He'll conjure up some bulls**t for those ad clicks.
You were cringing because you'd do anything to protect Lebron's character on the internet.

How are you going to rationalize to yourself that Yahoo is only interested in these things because they're "struggling to re-invent themselves"?

The sources are unnamed because as soon as you reveal who they are, they won't be a source anymore. They'll be known as a person who is leaking information out to the media. As a journalist, part of your responsibility is to protect your source. Most articles in sports have unnamed sources cited.

Instead of trying to Google sentences like an a.ss, maybe you should find out what Wojnarowski said about Lebron throughout the whole summer that's proven to be false. As opposed to letting your emotions take over and labeling it as just hate.
 7 years ago '04        #75
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,410 | Props total: 3473 3473
 joshdogg26 said:
i'm gonna post this again, because some of u r still morons.

here is what wade ACTUALLY said:

In this league, and in sports in general, you really don’t look at it and say a coach is your guy,” Wade said after Monday morning’s shootaround at AmericanAirlines Arena. “A coach is a coach and he has to take hard stances at times, more times than not.
“Players and coaches, it’s always that kind of weird type of relationship. You don’t look at him and say, ‘That’s my guy right there,’ in the sense of me. Yeah, I came in when Spo was early in his coaching career. He wasn’t even on the bench when I first came in. He’s grown to know me; I’ve grown to know him.”
And now?
“He’s a different person and I’m a different player than when we came in,” Wade continued. “So, I’m not going to say he’s my guy, but he’s my coach, you know. We listen to him and try to execute a game plan and sometimes players and coaches get into disagreements. In general, that’s life with people. It’s the nature of sports.”

u can either acknowledge the fact that what he was actually saying has nothing to do with the context of this article, or keep being stupid as f**k, but i've done all that i can for u.
Shhh..

We need to perpetuate the perception of the Heat falling apart.. Hopefully it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy..
:)
 7 years ago '07        #76
space
space
 akademiks said:
Shhh..

We need to perpetuate the perception of the Heat falling apart.. Hopefully it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy..
:)
lmao, they're gonna run with it no matter what. i've posted it 3 times now and these idiots still don't get it.
 7 years ago '07        #77
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 joshdogg26 said:
lmao, they're gonna run with it no matter what. i've posted it 3 times now and these idiots still don't get it.
yall being ignored becuz errbody has heard him say this summer and times before Spoelstra was "his guy"...
 7 years ago '07        #78
space
space
 Cambury said:
yall being ignored becuz errbody has heard him say this summer and times before Spoelstra was "his guy"...
x 1,000
 7 years ago '10        #79
YoungBul00 
space
space
space
$597 | Props total: 0 0
They nasty..
 7 years ago '10        #80
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,177 | Props total: 8225 8225
The part where he says

Wade was one of the Team USA players who’d watch incredulously as James would throw a bowl of fries back at a renowned chef and bark, “They’re cold!”

This dude wojo should be writing teenage vampire stories, between the hyperbole and obvious Lebron bias he has this is like reading an article about Barack Obama written by Sarah Palin
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
130 comments
2 days ago