Breaking News: LeBron doesn't like cold fries

most viewed right now
 136
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
199 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 93
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 75
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #41
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
avatar space
space
$54,858 | Props total: 25599 25599
Wowwwwwwwwwww
 7 years ago '05        #42
meercy|m 
space
avatar space
space
$9,373 | Props total: 470 470
[QUOTE=Everest;17654507], "im not going to say he's my guy, but he's my coach."

i wonder do ppl ever think why wade might have said that..?
i kno niccaz who act like they coo and do foul s**t... sooooo....

if i say.. im not goin 2 say hes my nicca but w/e to him...
is that the same thing ? jus askin...

maybe sum bad blood between the 2.. but then again maybe not....
might jus be a ploy...


Last edited by meercy; 11-30-2010 at 01:47 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #43
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
 Hovi Bryant said:
What facts?

Adrian is a columnist that supposedly has inside sources around the league. He may be just that, but who's to say he doesn't make s**t up just to add more fuel to a fire?

Look, Yahoo isn't that super internet company people expected them to be 5-6 years ago. They've hit their plateau and are struggling to re-invent themselves. In the meantime, they're going to do what works in terms of earning money. Adrian is one of those avenues.

I read the article cringing because it comes off unprofessional. Almost like a rap diss song. Why? Because as usual, his claims are all without identifiable sources, to support scathing remarks about one man. Ether.

Erik Spoelstra reached out to Mike Brown

Really? Search that in Google and understand that nobody else reported that but this one man.

Brown praised James’ character publicly when he would’ve preferred to have been truthful about James’ narcissism.

Plausible for anyone to believe, but once again - Really? C'mon he's hating on 'Bron right from the second sentence.

Those who know Wade well, who care about him, were disappointed Monday.

Then he types this up to diss Wade. lol C'mon!


Wade was one of the Team USA players who’d watch incredulously as James would throw a bowl of fries back at a renowned chef and bark, “They’re cold!”

Word? Adrian is only good for trade rumors and it's stops right there. He's like the Media Takeout of the NBA. He'll conjure up some bulls**t for those ad clicks.
understood
 7 years ago '04        #44
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
avatar space
space
$16,974 | Props total: 4302 4302
 Hovi Bryant said:
What facts?

Adrian is a columnist that supposedly has inside sources around the league. He may be just that, but who's to say he doesn't make s**t up just to add more fuel to a fire?

Look, Yahoo isn't that super internet company people expected them to be 5-6 years ago. They've hit their plateau and are struggling to re-invent themselves. In the meantime, they're going to do what works in terms of earning money. Adrian is one of those avenues.

I read the article cringing because it comes off unprofessional. Almost like a rap diss song. Why? Because as usual, his claims are all without identifiable sources, to support scathing remarks about one man. Ether.

Erik Spoelstra reached out to Mike Brown

Really? Search that in Google and understand that nobody else reported that but this one man.

Brown praised James’ character publicly when he would’ve preferred to have been truthful about James’ narcissism.

Plausible for anyone to believe, but once again - Really? C'mon he's hating on 'Bron right from the second sentence.

Those who know Wade well, who care about him, were disappointed Monday.

Then he types this up to diss Wade. lol C'mon!


Wade was one of the Team USA players who’d watch incredulously as James would throw a bowl of fries back at a renowned chef and bark, “They’re cold!”

Word? Adrian is only good for trade rumors and it's stops right there. He's like the Media Takeout of the NBA. He'll conjure up some bulls**t for those ad clicks.
Broussard's article didn't have any sources either and ESPN isn't exactly struggling. It's the business and Lebron is a piece of s**t.
 7 years ago '04        #45
Official 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 0 0
I dont like when people say

"Your a lebron hater"

When i say Lebron is a hoe

How am i hater? Facts or Facts

This is just another example

That n*ggas a b**ch..He seem like he needs and elder figure in his life maybe Pat Riley to teach him how to man the f**k up and be a leader on the court

instead of being a b**ch
 7 years ago '10        #46
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
 JFamis said:
Broussard's article didn't have any sources either and ESPN isn't exactly struggling. It's the business and Lebron is a piece of s**t.
Like I said, gossip is good business in general. That's what Sports Center is all about these days right? They had on the ticker that Tiger Woods opened a twitter account... Enough said.
 7 years ago '10        #47
Iceberg Slim 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$388 | Props total: 0 0
I love how many of us believe majority of the rumors that are posted on internet (including me)
Just stop listening to every damn article. Most of that sh*t is crap that is pulled out the OO anyways
 7 years ago '09        #48
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
every superstar is an a**hole i just watch the games..i swear bxsc gas turned into us weekly with all this heat bulls**t
 7 years ago '10        #49
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
 Offical said:
I dont like when people say

"Your a lebron hater"

When i say Lebron is a hoe

How am i hater? Facts or Facts

This is just another example

That n*ggas a b**ch..He seem like he needs and elder figure in his life maybe Pat Riley to teach him how to man the f**k up and be a leader on the court

instead of being a b**ch
99.9% of the NBA are probably b**ches but handle their business to where you only see about 10 or 20% of the players show it. With all of that money they make, you're cutting the list short as if your disdain for LeBron is deserved.
 7 years ago '04        #50
Official 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 0 0
 Hovi Bryant said:
99.9% of the NBA are probably b**ches but handle their business to where you only see about 10 or 20% of the players show it. With all of that money they make, you're cutting the list short as if your disdain for LeBron is deserved.
99.9% of the NBA being b**ches

i dont know about that .. Think about all the Elite Superstars in the league

Lebron got the biggest panties of them all

Kobe used to be a b**ch..but he lost his vag a while ago

Look at a team like Boston.. They dont have 1 b**ch super star on their squad

who else

hmmmm Durant's not a b**ch

Rose aint a b**ch

when i say Lebron is a b**ch i am referring to his on court leadership abilities

that n*gga cotton man
 7 years ago '06        #51
ClevelandRay 
space
avatar space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
in the end Spo will loos his job just like Paul Silas - Lebron's first coach. He tried the same approach and you see what happened to him too. It's going to be Pat's problem in another month I think
 7 years ago '10        #52
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
 Offical said:
99.9% of the NBA being b**ches

i dont know about that .. Think about all the Elite Superstars in the league

Lebron got the biggest panties of them all

Kobe used to be a b**ch..but he lost his vag a while ago

Look at a team like Boston.. They dont have 1 b**ch super star on their squad

who else

hmmmm Durant's not a b**ch

Rose aint a b**ch

when i say Lebron is a b**ch i am referring to his on court leadership abilities

that n*gga cotton man
You're judging players based off of what you read, see, and hear from the media. You don't know any of those guys personally. I don't care if they have a twitter, Facebook, or your phone number. You really can't be that naive.

I used to dislike Kobe for what he did, but you come to realize there's way more guys like him in the league than you think.
 7 years ago '08        #53
Illuminati 191 heat pts191
space
avatar space
space
$38,733 | Props total: 8957 8957
Bosh is a leader so is LBJ and Wade.
 7 years ago '10        #54
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,146 | Props total: 8120 8120
I read the first paragraph and already knew who wrote this article


[pic - click to view]



This dude makes more money off Lebron than Maverick Carter
 7 years ago '06        #55
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1035 1035
Very good read and straight truth
 7 years ago '07        #56
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
 Hovi Bryant said:
You're judging players based off of what you read, see, and hear from the media. You don't know any of those guys personally. I don't care if they have a twitter, Facebook, or your phone number. You really can't be that naive.

I used to dislike Kobe for what he did, but you come to realize there's way more guys like him in the league than you think.
and you suppose Lebron is a cool person because he is always goofin around wats da differencem?
 7 years ago '10        #57
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
I'm not the only one who's like WTF while reading those Yahoo articles about Bron.



I agree with that man right there. Some of these columnists and journalists alike make LeBron appear to be the Devil himself in flesh and blood.
 7 years ago '10        #58
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
 Cambury said:
and you suppose Lebron is a cool person because he is always goofin around wats da differencem?
And...where do you a.ssume I believe LeBron is cooler than the rest? Where there's smoke there's normally a fire not too far away. How big that fire is, s**t I don't know and honestly don't care as much as these writers do. I do care about how b**chmade these writers can become though. Words so bitterly spoken as if it's table talk is what has me amazed.
 7 years ago '09        #59
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 Hovi Bryant said:
I'm not the only one who's like WTF while reading those Yahoo articles about Bron.



I agree with that man right there. Some of these columnists and journalists alike make LeBron appear to be the Devil himself in flesh and blood.
now see that was a rational article...n*ggas act like they around lebron 24/7 s**t is sickinig
 7 years ago '04        #60
Kadroan 102 heat pts102
space
avatar space
space
$33,411 | Props total: 6377 6377
Spo is doing the right thing
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 30
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy