Breaking News: LeBron doesn't like cold fries

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #21
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,899 | Props total: 1212 1212
n*ggaz mad as hell in here
 7 years ago '07        #22
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 4416 4416
Durant >>> LBJ

Yup I'm trollin'...
 7 years ago '10        #23
DG Yola 54 heat pts54
space
space
$1,152 | Props total: 169 169
f**k LeBrick
 7 years ago '04        #24
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
Bron is a male diva

I could see him treating everyone not a.ssociated with his brand like s**t...you gotta win before you can act like that

MJ and Kobe are d!cks too but they won/win...winning solves everything
 7 years ago '07        #25
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
 Everest said:
i felt the same way about wade as whoever authored this story. The display of cowardice and foolishness was undeniable when wade said, "im not going to say he's my guy, but he's my coach." Wade is the person who handpicked Spoelstra, Wade is the player who Spoelstra developed while he was a trainer for the Miami Heat. For Wade to now, toss the guy who is partially responsible for the skill-set Wade has developed, shows how loyal Wade truly is. That was a test of Character.
wade handpicked spo? he was with the heat for like 7 years before wade was even drafted, and riley picked him cuz he wanted to hire somebody from within the organization when he stopped coaching. it had nothing to do with wade. the quote is ridiculously out of context. wade said it openly in an interview, and what he was indicating is the player-coach relationship, not whether or not he supported spo. none of the players have openly said anything to suggest they wanted spoelstra gone.

keithbm1111 said:
I feel bad for Spo....the team wins: its the players, they lose: its Spo's fault, he's in a no win situation.
that's probably why we thought he was a s**t coach the last 2 years, too, huh?

that would make sense when ur a bad coach...
 7 years ago '08        #26
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 DaKid730 said:
cold pizza>>>>>
 7 years ago '08        #27
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 PuBSTaR GaMiNG said:
Durant >>> LBJ

Yup I'm trollin'...
Not even on James' bad day

Durant is 1 dimensional
 7 years ago '05        #28
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
Lebron

Already turned Wade to the dark side. You can't be the nWo and not be a villain.

It's all going according to plan .
 7 years ago '05        #29
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 Ghost Writer said:
This....if they went 72-10 Spo wouldn't even be in consideration of Coach of the year...
Yes, he would.
 7 years ago '07        #30
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
full quote for those of u who r idiots:

“In this league, and in sports in general, you really don’t look at it and say a coach is your guy,” Wade said after Monday morning’s shootaround at AmericanAirlines Arena. “A coach is a coach and he has to take hard stances at times, more times than not.
“Players and coaches, it’s always that kind of weird type of relationship. You don’t look at him and say, ‘That’s my guy right there,’ in the sense of me. Yeah, I came in when Spo was early in his coaching career. He wasn’t even on the bench when I first came in. He’s grown to know me; I’ve grown to know him.”
And now?
“He’s a different person and I’m a different player than when we came in,” Wade continued. “So, I’m not going to say he’s my guy, but he’s my coach, you know. We listen to him and try to execute a game plan and sometimes players and coaches get into disagreements. In general, that’s life with people. It’s the nature of sports.”
 11-30-2010, 12:42 PM         #31
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
s**t hit the fan w the quickness
 7 years ago '05        #32
Rubix 
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
 Maroon_Tiger said:
worst. thread. ever.
Why? Because it contradicts with your homoerotic views of lebron?
 7 years ago '07        #33
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 JeeQ said:
Just bring in Pat Riley and be done with it. Let's stop pretending Spols is some legendary coach. All he is, is a lucky m'f**ka who got handed a Championship Team in the blink of an eye and he wasn't anywhere near ready for it. He looks lost out there but that's fine because he's only been a head coach for 2 seasons y'all, two seasons! You think Phil Jackson or Doc Rivers would be having these kind of problems? No way. Since LeBron was pretty much coaching the Cavs the last few seasons I dare say he has even more coaching experience then Spols does at this point
championship team?
 7 years ago '10        #34
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
It's hilarious when you know who wrote the article just by reading it.

Adrian Wojnarowski has been one of LeBron's biggest critics by far now. Anwyways with the way the Heat are playing right now, it was only a matter of when he was going to dig deeper with his disdain for this man.

It's crazy to read any journalist to judge another man's character in a public article like this. It's like there's something personal between James and Adrian we don't know about.
 7 years ago '07        #35
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 JeeQ said:
Any team with LeBron/Wade/Bosh has to be considered a team competing for a Championship, anything less for them should be considered a failed season.
i think that they could be jus like the thunder could b but Bos, LA, and San An r da only championship teams
 7 years ago '07        #36
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Hovi Bryant said:
It's hilarious when you know who wrote the article just by reading it.

Adrian Wojnarowski has been one of LeBron's biggest critics by far now. Anwyways with the way the Heat are playing right now, it was only a matter of when he was going to dig deeper with his disdain for this man.

It's crazy to read any journalist to judge another man's character in a public article like this. It's like there's something personal between James and Adrian we don't know about.
how do you negate the facts tho? dont shoot the messenger...is there ever a time Lebron was to blame
 7 years ago '05        #37
ivan1087 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,291 | Props total: 19 19
PWN'd
 11-30-2010, 01:36 PM         #38
StylesDavis412 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Great article.

He's a great player with a questionable attitude. You can't justify arrogance just because a player has 6 chips (Word to MJ), but it does make the situation look a little better.

Being an a.ss and nothing major to show for it? No dice.

Probably the best article I've read about LeBron as a person...and it comes from a someone who claims to be a fan of his:

Hopefully LeBron can grow up a bit...beyond his jumper, that's his biggest weakness.
 7 years ago '08        #39
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
f**k queen james
 7 years ago '10        #40
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
 Cambury said:
how do you negate the facts tho? dont shoot the messenger...is there ever a time Lebron was to blame
What facts?

Adrian is a columnist that supposedly has inside sources around the league. He may be just that, but who's to say he doesn't make s**t up just to add more fuel to a fire?

Look, Yahoo isn't that super internet company people expected them to be 5-6 years ago. They've hit their plateau and are struggling to re-invent themselves. In the meantime, they're going to do what works in terms of earning money. Adrian is one of those avenues.

I read the article cringing because it comes off unprofessional. Almost like a rap diss song. Why? Because as usual, his claims are all without identifiable sources, to support scathing remarks about one man. Ether.

Erik Spoelstra reached out to Mike Brown

Really? Search that in Google and understand that nobody else reported that but this one man.

Brown praised James’ character publicly when he would’ve preferred to have been truthful about James’ narcissism.

Plausible for anyone to believe, but once again - Really? C'mon he's hating on 'Bron right from the second sentence.

Those who know Wade well, who care about him, were disappointed Monday.

Then he types this up to diss Wade. lol C'mon!

Wade was one of the Team USA players who’d watch incredulously as James would throw a bowl of fries back at a renowned chef and bark, “They’re cold!”

Word? Adrian is only good for trade rumors and it's stops right there. He's like the Media Takeout of the NBA. He'll conjure up some bulls**t for those ad clicks.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now