Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #1
7299 pageviews
98 comments

Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
Breaking News: LeBron doesn't like cold fries

Erik Spoelstra reached out to Mike Brown over the summer and searched for insight into both basketball’s blessing and curse: Coaching the two-time MVP LeBron James.

Over and over, Brown uprooted his offensive system to appease James only to have it never work. Brown praised James’ character publicly when he would’ve preferred to have been truthful about James’ narcissism. James defied Brown in public and private, disregarded his play calls to freelance his offense, and belittled him without consequence within the Cleveland Cavaliers.

Meticulous in his preparation, Spoelstra spoke with several past coaches, and league sources said a clear and unequivocal picture appeared on how to proceed: End the cycle of enabling with James and hold him accountable.

And surprise, surprise: LeBron James has responded with a test of his own organizational strength, pushing to see how far the Heat will bend to his will. This season, James is hearing a word seldom uttered to him in Cleveland: “No.” And it keeps coming out of the coach’s mouth, keeps getting between the King and what he wants.

Can I stay overnight to party in New Orleans after a preseason game?

Can I play the clown in practice?

Can I get out of playing point guard?

No. No. No.

Wait, what?

No, LeBron.

No.

Even within a month of the season’s sideways 9-8 start, the NBA witnessed a predictable play out of the James-Maverick Carter playbook on Monday morning. They planted a story and exposed themselves again as jokers of the highest order. They care so little about anyone but themselves. Still, no one’s surprised that they’d stoop so low, so fast into this supposed historic 73-victory season and NBA Finals sweep of the Los Angeles Lakers. They want Spoelstra – and Pat Riley – to bend to them, to bow to the King the way everyone has before them.

Nevertheless, here’s what was surprising – even troubling – when the Heat talked on Monday before a victory over the Washington Wizards: In the blink of an eye, Dwyane Wade signed up with Team LeBron to scapegoat and sell out Spoelstra.

“I’m not going to say he’s ‘my guy,’ but he’s my coach,” Wade said.

Wade’s always been loyal, and that’s why it was so surprising to witness him bail this fast on Spoelstra, whom Wade knows too well.
Spoelstra is a good NBA coach. Everyone knows that Wade isn’t a star who plays hard all the time, knows that he takes plays off on defense. They know that Spoelstra did a terrific job coaching 90 victories out of that flawed Miami roster the previous two seasons.

As much as ever, the Heat need Wade to influence James. Only now, it’s clear James is influencing Wade. With Udonis Haslem out for the regular season, the locker room misses one of its vital voices. Now, Wade is struggling on the floor and James is the devil on his shoulder, whispering that he doesn’t need to be accountable, that there’s an easy fall guy for everyone: Spoelstra.

Those who know Wade well, who care about him, were disappointed Monday. When Spoelstra needed Wade to stand up for him, Wade never shrunk so small. Spoelstra was Wade’s guy, but Wade’s finding it much easier to align himself with James’ coward act than do the right thing. This was something that you’d expect out of Chris Bosh( image ), who’s never been a leader, never a winner, but Wade?

“He knows better than this,” one of Wade’s former a.ssistant coaches said. “I’m not saying he hasn’t changed some, but he knows right from wrong. And this is wrong.”

The fundamental problem for Spoelstra isn’t that James doesn’t respect coaches – he doesn’t respect people. Give LeBron this, though: He’s learned to live one way with the television light on, and another with it off. He treats everyone like a servant, because that’s what the system taught him as a teenage prodigy. To James, the coach isn’t there to mold him into the team dynamic. He’s there to serve him.

Wade was one of the Team USA players who’d watch incredulously as James would throw a bowl of fries back at a renowned chef and bark, “They’re cold!” Or throw his sweaty practice jersey across the court and command a team administrator to go pick it up.
Everyone wants James to grow out of it, but he’s never showed much of an inclination for self-examination and improvement. And he’s never surrounded himself with people who’d push him to do so.

What’s more, the timing of this leak was no accident, because James and his business manager had to like the idea of someone else going on trial this week. When the public wanted to talk about James’ return to Cleveland, about the callous way with which he left, about the disjointed start in Miami, they thrust everything onto Spoelstra.

Part of them believed they could deflect Hell Week at home in Ohio, and part of them probably believed they could indeed align the public with them against Spoelstra.

After all, the coach had it coming to him. Of this, LeBron James was sure. Spoelstra had the audacity to do something that Mike Brown never had ownership’s backing to do in Cleveland: To push James, call him out, coach him.

The funniest part had to be how they leaked the idea that Eric Spoelstra was panicking now, behaving like he feared for his job. Truth be told, he’s been behaving in the opposite way. Spoelstra isn’t running from LeBron, but running at him.

Someone’s scared here, but it isn’t the coach.

[pic - click to view]

King James wants Spoelstra to bow to him - NBA - Yahoo! Sports

[pic - click to view]

98 comments for "Breaking News: LeBron doesn't like cold fries"

7 years ago '08        #2
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
I don't either
 7 years ago '04        #3
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,885 | Props total: 17443 17443
Good Read
 7 years ago '06        #4
Big Daddy K8806 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,409 | Props total: 29 29
im a heat fan and its true, spo is doin to lebron wat other coaches wouldn't dare and i think it'll help the heat in the long run..... good read btw
 7 years ago '04        #5
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,443 | Props total: 6511 6511
who likes cold fries? maybe kel does

[pic - click to view]

11-30-2010, 09:32 AM         #6
WordisBond 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is why I say Lebron is a b**ch. Cuz he acts like a b**ch according to what we hear from him. D Wade is one of my favorite players and I hope he doesn't start acting b**chmade either
 7 years ago '09        #7
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,099 | Props total: 1833 1833
Good read.

It'll be interesting to watch how this all unfolds as the season goes on. I think we all thought this season, especially the heat, would stir up a lot of attention but not like this. It's a modern day Shakespeare story. Such a tragedy.
 11-30-2010, 09:48 AM         #8
Everest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i felt the same way about wade as whoever authored this story. The display of cowardice and foolishness was undeniable when wade said, "im not going to say he's my guy, but he's my coach." Wade is the person who handpicked Spoelstra, Wade is the player who Spoelstra developed while he was a trainer for the Miami Heat. For Wade to now, toss the guy who is partially responsible for the skill-set Wade has developed, shows how loyal Wade truly is. That was a test of Character.
 7 years ago '07        #9
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
I feel bad for Spo....the team wins: its the players, they lose: its Spo's fault, he's in a no win situation.
 7 years ago '07        #10
DaKid730 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,596 | Props total: 677 677
cold pizza>>>>>
 7 years ago '10        #11
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,159 | Props total: 15701 15701
 Everest said:
i felt the same way about wade as whoever authored this story. The display of cowardice and foolishness was undeniable when wade said, "im not going to say he's my guy, but he's my coach." Wade is the person who handpicked Spoelstra, Wade is the player who Spoelstra developed while he was a trainer for the Miami Heat. For Wade to now, toss the guy who is partially responsible for the skill-set Wade has developed, shows how loyal Wade truly is. That was a test of Character.
I lost all respect for that n*gga after that commentand I liked D-Wade...That n*gga Bron n all them n*ggas heads
 7 years ago '05        #12
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 4527 4527
 Everest said:
this line had me shaking my head. If anything wade knows that the system they had in place could work. He should be the one telling bron and bosh "look, we won 45 games with this system. You guys are elite players in this league. Let's be true to Spo and we can make this happen."

But I guess this is what happens when you think that you're gonna walk through opponents.
 7 years ago '04        #13
DubA169 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,737 | Props total: 0 0
\What’s more, the timing of this leak was no accident, because James and his business manager had to like the idea of someone else going on trial this week. When the public wanted to talk about James’ return to Cleveland, about the callous way with which he left, about the disjointed start in Miami, they thrust everything onto Spoelstra.

just another reason his boys are amateurs who shouldn't be allowed to handle his PR
 11-30-2010, 10:27 AM         #14
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mauhahaahahhahahahahahahahaha :banana: :fawkdance:

i love seeing this guy crash and burn.

I truly hope Riley sticks to his guns and doesn't fire Spo. All this just shows how great of a coach this guy's going to be. Leb**ch James, King of excuses and scapegoats! f**k wade for this, too. b**ch-made move. Which sucks cause I used to like Wade.

I would be talking up how my Cavs are going to open the can of whoop a.ss on these b**ches on thursday, but it's not really an impressive thing to do if everyone else in the league can do it, too. For instance, the Pacers.
 7 years ago '05        #15
Rubix 
space
space
$8,494 | Props total: 826 826
@ the jab at bosh. Get em.
 7 years ago '05        #16
lyrical.obsessi 
space
space
space
$2,496 | Props total: 0 0
ya i brought this up in another one of those heat threads
wade knows whats right or wrong. and he knows this isnt right
this is your team. you won the ring if anything james should be catering you

wade was the leader of this team now there is no leader all the players that looked
up to him on that team are f**king gone. and until he realize that coach spo isnt to blame
cause the offense wasnt great in 08-10 but they made it work gettin into the playoffs
this year the way eastern conf. looks it seems as if they wont even make it this year
maybe then just then it will sink into them. wade need to grow his balls back and take
control over his team before they self destruct and not even riley could save em
 11-30-2010, 10:30 AM         #17
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GangstaSins said:
lebron sucks...

i hope chris paul n carmelo join up to start another superteam n maybe durant n dwight howard team up somehow so that f**got with no heart never wins a ring in his whole career...

i hope spo f**ks his moms after he gets fired for revenge on that lil crybaby b**ch...
Durant's got this league on lockdown. AND he just signed on for 6 more years in OKC. I love him cause he seems like a normal dude who just happens to be incredibly talented and filthy rich. Just a dude you could kick it with and chill. Kid's got his head on straight. I like the Thunder, too. If they can get a David Lee type of guy, even an Andy Varejao, I think they'll be set. Westbrook is nasty. Green is a solid f**king payer, too. :agreement6:
 7 years ago '09        #18
AI34Life 
space
space
$3,454 | Props total: 0 0
wtf?! D Wade starting to act like a b**ch James too?! f**k him! and he my next fav player next to AI. keep doing your thing Spo! f**king James more cancerous than AI smh...Wade mustve forgot Spo helped developed his a.ss..and they got to the playoffs with a s**tty team
 11-30-2010, 11:35 AM         #19
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao at these n*ggas talking as if they personally know LeBron. Lmao at him being b**chmade, but Jordan who is the most arrogant a**hole of all time gets a pass.
 7 years ago '08        #20
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 1215 1215
 Youngin19 said:
lmao at these n*ggas talking as if they personally know LeBron. Lmao at him being b**chmade, but Jordan who is the most arrogant a**hole of all time gets a pass.
When Lebron three peats twice he can be as arrogant as he wants. Til then tell him to stop being a diva, man up, and be a god damn competitor.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
130 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy