Who saw Derek Anderson's Post game interview?

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
239 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #62
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
lmao the cardinals do not need to play on monday nights ever...it always end up bad and in some kind of tirade for them
 7 years ago '08        #63
JRisgr8! 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,711 | Props total: 483 483
:lachen001:that's fine, that's fine, that's fine, that's fine...that's fine
 7 years ago '08        #64
dubs07 
space
space
$734 | Props total: 0 0
Mr. Anderson....LOLZ
 11-30-2010, 07:02 AM         #65
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
.....He Was Pissed Cause The Interviewer Kept Saying He Was Laughing When He Said He Wasnt But We All Know That n*gga Was

And My Word "Quickness" Is Getting Around I See.
Quickness is your word??

Damn Fresh got BX stuck on slang from 96
 7 years ago '10        #66
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
lol n*gga said he puts his heart and soul into this game every week. You have a 50.0 QB rating...........wake the f**k up..........same team that Kurt had..........you just suck.
 7 years ago '05        #67
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,787 | Props total: 4900 4900
That reporter is awesome. I am sorry. He had a right to ask that scrub that question. Why is that guy laughing? LOL at Arizona...Andrew Luck better be there when they pick.
 11-30-2010, 09:24 AM         #68
lightysilo18 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '07        #69
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
space
$9,072 | Props total: 505 505
 7 years ago '05        #70
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,045 | Props total: 824 824
 Fresh Whyte said:
.....He Was Pissed Cause The Interviewer Kept Saying He Was Laughing When He Said He Wasnt But We All Know That n*gga Was

you cant be serious. your word?
 7 years ago '04        #71
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
NOT FUNNNNYYY

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #72
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,097 | Props total: 2718 2718
 JRisgr8! said:
:lachen001:that's fine, that's fine, that's fine, that's fine...that's fine
This.
 7 years ago '06        #73
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
Not a single person in here is questioning the b**ch a.ss reporter? Honestly Anderson shoulda just left it alone after he said "our conversation is no one else's business"

These media people are nothing but leeches. Seems like 75% of the time they're not interested in what happened on the field, they want to try to create some kind of drama by pointing to something that didn't even happen on the field. Should he have been laughing? I honestly don't know, probably not, but because I don't know what either of them said and I can't read minds.

It's not like he's some f*g wearing pink dancing on the court or field WHILE the game's going on.
 7 years ago '05        #74
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,218 | Props total: 15783 15783
 beantown said:
Not a single person in here is questioning the b**ch a.ss reporter? Honestly Anderson shoulda just left it alone after he said "our conversation is no one else's business"

These media people are nothing but leeches. Seems like 75% of the time they're not interested in what happened on the field, they want to try to create some kind of drama by pointing to something that didn't even happen on the field. Should he have been laughing? I honestly don't know, probably not, but because I don't know what either of them said and I can't read minds.

It's not like he's some f*g wearing pink dancing on the court or field WHILE the game's going on.
Pretty much, I've seen n*ggas laughing on the sideline getting blown out by the opposing team. That reporter was reaching hard and Anderson fell for the trap.

Here's one example right here...

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #75
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,324 | Props total: 424 424
looks like his friend said a joke and he laughed...I don't think he was laughing at the game....the media always starting sh*t
 7 years ago '04        #76
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 beantown said:

quoted for the truth. that reporter was a straight b**ch looking for a bulls**t article to start s**t up. he should be shot and k!lled. thats not reporting
 11-30-2010, 10:54 AM         #77
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
on some real s**t, he must have been laughing about the game thats why he got heated, probably roasting a teammate then he got put on the spot
 7 years ago '04        #78
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
 Fresh Whyte said:

your word?
 7 years ago '04        #79
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
the problem with this is, that it could be looked at as him not taking the game aka his job seriously, and after playing as bad as he was, which he usually does, it seems like hes okay with the way he played on the sidelines, which if it were the top qbs, you never see them laughing on the sidelines when theyre down or if they had played as bad as he did just my two cents, coach will prob bench him
 7 years ago '04        #80
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
73 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy