Warren G gives update on Nate's health & seeks help with donations for his treatment

most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA KD is easily the best player in the NBA
32 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #101
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,218 | Props total: 15783 15783
Goes to show you how people in the industry are if they haven't helped this dude at all, even if just a little.

Warren G shouldn't even have to resort to asking for donations from fans.
 7 years ago '06        #102
Icee 33 heat pts33
space
space
$11,723 | Props total: 5715 5715
Snakes will show when the grass is low, I heard DRE on Power 106 when "Big Boy" asked him if Nate was singing the Hook on "KUSH" DRE didn't mention anything about his situation.
 7 years ago '10        #103
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
 CaliIsActive said:
lol none of those songs are his he aint seein sh*t of them
tthe record label owns majority of it and the main artist owns whatever is left over.

Nate was even suing death row for loyalties years ago cuz he got robbed. But he aint get sh*t
Rappers aint caking like u think lol
he wasn't caking cause he didn't have his business right. he let himself get punked out of his s**t and just signed bulls**t contracts. once again that's on him for not having his s**t straight
 7 years ago '10        #104
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
TheMagicMan View Post

Shoulda Regulated his money
c'mon son.....you know he's just had a STROKE of bad luck....show some compassion for a grown a.ss man that didn't have his business in order from the jump
 11-29-2010, 03:03 PM         #105
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
c'mon son.....you know he's just had a STROKE of bad luck....show some compassion for a grown a.ss man that didn't have his business in order from the jump
dude, your going to hell for that one

n trust me on this, maybe not now or soon, but sometime in the future, you or someone you care about will get a stroke or become trapped in a similar situation, and you will realise that you dont predict those things and how much damage they actually do.

Its like becoming paralyzed before you pay your pention/save up for retirement, how the f**k are you gonna pay s**t if you think you had at least 20/30 good years left? N im guessing he was the main provider for his family n since he partayed alot he hadnt planned on going out that soon or saving up that much yet, thus why hes f**kin broke

half of the dudes on this forum have no idea of how things work.

You got your mill saved up yet ma man?
 7 years ago '10        #106
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Sniggit said:
dude, your going to hell for that one

n trust me on this, maybe not now or soon, but sometime in the future, you or someone you care about will get a stroke or become trapped in a similar situation, and you will realise that you dont predict those things and how much damage they actually do.

Its like becoming paralyzed before you pay your pention/save up for retirement, how the f**k are you gonna pay s**t if you think you had at least 20/30 good years left? N im guessing he was the main provider for his family n since he partayed alot he hadnt planned on going out that soon or saving up that much yet, thus why hes f**kin broke

half of the dudes on this forum have no idea of how things work.

You got your mill saved up yet ma man?
like i've said i know a few people who've had multiple strokes that worked 9-5 regular a.ss jobs and still got the med attention they needed. they didn't have to ask for public donations when they should have had their business in order. maybe all those hoes in different area code will help his a.ss out
 7 years ago '07        #107
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,625 | Props total: 10686 10686
 beast mode said:
So jus cause dude made some bad buisness choices,he shouldn't be helped?what about jus helpin a n*gga jus cause.f**k if he's Nate Dogg or not.
 7 years ago '10        #108
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 N.O.4Life said:
So jus cause dude made some bad buisness choices,he shouldn't be helped?what about jus helpin a n*gga jus cause.f**k if he's Nate Dogg or not.
what about it?? did you send your donation in???
 11-29-2010, 03:14 PM         #109
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
like i've said i know a few people who've had multiple strokes that worked 9-5 regular a.ss jobs and still got the med attention they needed. they didn't have to ask for public donations when they should have had their business in order. maybe all those hoes in different area code will help his a.ss out
you know a few people whove had multiple strokes? so theyre fine now?

not like nate who is still in hospital unable to move?

i dont get it, so how did they pay for their medical bills if they didnt have donations nor their business in order? working 9-5 aint ownin no business, neither is rappin, its a profession. the only difference is since nate is a renowned hook singer and legend, he will be having ridiculously paid medial bills so he dont loose his voice n s**t. So in comparison to 9-5 workers, hes exactly the same in terms of the rate of loosing his wealth. As his medical bills will be draining his finances and putting him in debt just as much as the lower class hardworking man because of the level of attention hes needing
 7 years ago '10        #110
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Sniggit said:
you know a few people whove had multiple strokes? so theyre fine now?

not like nate who is still in hospital unable to move?

i dont get it, so how did they pay for their medical bills if they didnt have donations nor their business in order? working 9-5 aint ownin no business, neither is rappin, its a profession. the only difference is since nate is a renowned hook singer and legend, he will be having ridiculously paid medial bills so he dont loose his voice n s**t. So in comparison to 9-5 workers, hes exactly the same in terms of the rate of loosing his wealth. As his medical bills will be draining his finances and putting him in debt just as much as the lower class hardworking man because of the level of attention hes needing
what the f**k are you talking about??? you think nate made history for the first person in the world with a f**kin stroke???? only millionaires can pay for medical bills when they have a stroke? you are a dumb f**k,who said having your business in order is the same as owning your own business???
 7 years ago '07        #111
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
 beast mode said:
what about it?? did you send your donation in???
If it was easier like if the n*gga came door 2 door or some s**t then I would help.I've gave Donations for other s**t b4 so I don't know where u going wit that.But ur arguement is not making sence fam.I guess we shouldn't help Hatti neither since they have more money than us?Or we shouldn't give 2 Red Cross cause they have more money than us?I guess they shoulda manage their money bettter?That retarded.If someone ask for ur help and u can help why not?f**k who or how much he had or has.U help people cause its the right thing 2 do clown .If he had it he wouldn't ask fam trust me
 11-29-2010, 03:21 PM         #112
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
what the f**k are you talking about??? you think nate made history for the first person in the world with a f**kin stroke???? only millionaires can pay for medical bills when they have a stroke? you are a dumb f**k,who said having your business in order is the same as owning your own business???
My god... did you read what i said? gotta say pathetic response compared to your last one

Oh n stop putting your s**t as away to make it look as if your not here when your stalking this thread

Please quote "having your business in order is the same as owning your own business"

nah cos you cant

Below - I think its cost alot more than just 100k ma dude, especially from the fact doctors and carers milk as much money as they possibley can, especially when it comes to a celebrity for the fact hes more vulnerable to someone taking advantage of him and they can blag about the seriousness of loosing his voice since hes had a stroke n cant do s**t ( even tho its not right for a celebrity with a stroke to be treated differently to a regular dude with a stroke )

Last edited by Sniggit; 11-29-2010 at 03:31 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #113
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23333 23333
donation? GTFOH, we ain't talkin bout nate from up the street, we talkin about Nate Dogg whose done nearly 20 years worth of music here. If he ain't got the *high end guess* 100K to pay for treatment, tough break bruh but I know he'll get some money from some suckas.
 7 years ago '10        #114
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Sniggit said:
My god... did you read what i said? gotta say pathetic response compared to your last one

Oh n stop putting your s**t as away to make it look as if your not here when your stalking this thread

Please quote "having your business in order is the same as owning your own business"

nah cos you cant

Below - I think its cost alot more than just 100k ma dude, especially from the fact doctors and carers milk as much money as they possibley can, especially when it comes to a celebrity for the fact hes more vulnerable to someone taking advantage of him and they can blag about the seriousness of loosing his voice since hes had a stroke n cant do s**t ( even tho its not right for a celebrity with a stroke to be treated differently to a regular dude with a stroke )
wow i guess it gets no more retarded then you huh? fact is nate didn't have his business right,prolly f**ked off his money or got punked out of what he was entitled. either way.....he's f**ked.
 7 years ago '07        #115
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
 Arson said:
donation? GTFOH, we ain't talkin bout nate from up the street, we talkin about Nate Dogg whose done nearly 20 years worth of music here. If he ain't got the *high end guess* 100K to pay for treatment, tough break bruh but I know he'll get some money from some suckas.
What's the Difference between Nate up the street and Nate Dogg?They both need help and they both can't help their self at the present time.Jus cause a n*gga had somethin don't mean they don't deserve help like the next man.Y'all acting like dude is asking for money and have a mil in the bank.That's the only way I wouldn't help someone if they can do for their self
 11-29-2010, 03:43 PM         #116
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
wow i guess it gets no more retarded then you huh? fact is nate didn't have his business right,prolly f**ked off his money or got punked out of what he was entitled. either way.....he's f**ked.
dude, sit your unschooled arse out in the naughty corner n think bout what youve done, yer thats right, f**k all

you lie about people having strokes because you havnt came with any evidence or argument against mine. just another e-thug that dont give up

so again, stick your demented sick minded arse in the naughty corner n think about what youve done

stupid tit
 7 years ago '10        #117
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Sniggit said:
dude, sit your unschooled arse out in the naughty corner n think bout what youve done, yer thats right, f**k all

you lie about people having strokes because you havnt came with any evidence or argument against mine. just another e-thug that dont give up

so again, stick your demented sick minded arse in the naughty corner n think about what youve done

stupid tit
evidence?? your argument was what again??? oh that's right you didn't have one. you lost,nate lost...........bet he's askin for........"ONE MORE DAY"
 7 years ago '10        #118
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
nate use 2 eat ramen noodles n s**t i seen it on tv he was never dat caked up 2 begin with
 7 years ago '10        #119
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Gottagat said:
nate use 2 eat ramen noodles n s**t i seen it on tv he was never dat caked up 2 begin with
that was his fault for not having his business right
 7 years ago '05        #120
Dillinger805 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,994 | Props total: 83 83
ok lets make this easy.......if u dont care about nate or whatever was being said by warren then just move on if u are a fan or someone who wants to help then lets wait and see when we can help him out regardless of who he knows or what he did with his money b4.....

But just to add sucks to hear he is this bad it would of been great to hear a Warren and Nate Duo album it would of been best of 3 worlds rapping,singing,producing ......
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
87 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
43 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
99 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
56 comments
20 hours ago