Warren G gives update on Nate's health & seeks help with donations for his treatment

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #81
kazzaa 
space
space
$191 | Props total: 0 0
Warren G and Dre are step-bro's .... and he needa ask us for donations? no hating but dayum that's weird breh! nate prolly on most dre n snoop hooks an those n*ggas can't pay his bills....come on mayn!
 7 years ago '09        #82
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,087 | Props total: 8878 8878
 VeX said:
Isn't Snoop Nate's cousin?
YES Snoop Dogg is his cousin, Daz aswell, @ Snoop Dogg & Dr.Dre
 7 years ago '04        #83
Jasonb619 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 60 60
I'd want to contribute towards him, but I think they are going about it the wrong way. If anything they should take unreleased tracks or do some tracks for nate and release an LP or EP for fans to support and use all the funds towards his treatment.
 7 years ago '04        #84
bony 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,364 | Props total: 350 350
 wtr1906 said:
@ millionaires with millionaire friends asking for donations from 'fans'

This sh!t is beyond me... nonetheless, I'm praying for you Nate
s**t, you think dre is gonna donate? dre already has a nate dogg replacement.. and plus when was the last time warren g was featured on a dre track... warren and nate are on their own
 7 years ago '04        #85
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
get well soon nate!! us westcoast n*ggas need you out this b**ch. nate got that baby mama drama kinda messed up his career and health it seems. but as for donations? for reallly? the circle nate dogg is in cant help the n*gga out? nate dogg is that n*gga "heeeeyy smoke weed everyday" was bigger than the song he said that on alot of songs he was one were big cuz he was on'em. dude a legend going out foul. its f**ked up how lil anyone from the west gives him love while he fd up right now. n*ggas needa give it up to nate.

[video - click to view]

akon ruined that kush song.. akon dont even smoke weed. @ dr.dre n snoop for using him im sure butch cassidy isnt busy butch that n*gga.
 7 years ago '08        #86
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,775 | Props total: 12277 12277
How yall know Dre and Snoop aint footin most of the bill for Nate to have received the treatment he dun had since the strokes?

Me personally I aint sending s**t but I understand others will.

Get better Nate.
 7 years ago '07        #87
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,676 | Props total: 10720 10720
Why people keep saying he had this or that.Jus cause a n*gga had money ur not allowed 2 help them?Obviosly dude needs the help if he didn't he wouldn't have ask.f**k what nate did or didn't do for u.If another person needs help and ur in the position 2 help then why not?With the attitude some off y'all have y'all n*ggas got a lot of bad luck coming y'all way smh
 7 years ago '09        #88
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
I wish nate the best, GOAT hook master
 7 years ago '05        #89
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,202 | Props total: 11808 11808
 TheMagicMan said:
Shoulda Regulated his money
I see what u did there
 7 years ago '06        #90
anseltmchs 4 heat pts
space
space
$514 | Props total: 17 17
dont forget, nate has been in the hospital for a long time. im sure dre, snoop, etc are helping or have helped
 7 years ago '05        #91
Flatbush85 54 heat pts54
space
space
$14,389 | Props total: 697 697
 NO RELIGION said:
Dre net worth is reported at $400,000,000 he could completel cover Nate's medical bills just off of 1 beat he produced.
Lets be honest here. Most of the n*ggas Nate worked with could build their own hospital for Nate to be treated in.
 11-29-2010, 11:42 AM         #92
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i've bought his g funk classic double disc years ago, sad to see he's not doing well hopefully he gets the care he needs
 7 years ago '05        #93
mrwills 
space
space
$1,104 | Props total: 0 0
f**k SNOOP AND DRE!!!! They should be taken the lead in that s**t cuz Nate contributed alot to all those classic records.
 7 years ago '05        #94
240sx 
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 1451 1451
Don't think the Dog Pound was part of a union for rappers=No Health care.

Dude might of not been making the type of money that's been portrayed as well also.

What kind of number$ do you think dude was pulling in back in the late 90's ??
 7 years ago '05        #95
240sx 
space
space
 mrwills said:
f**k SNOOP AND DRE!!!! They should be taken the lead in that s**t cuz Nate contributed alot to all those classic records.
I know them dudes should kick in at least.
 7 years ago '05        #96
240sx 
space
space
How about drop this Detox album and donate a quarter of the proceeds to Nate Dog.
 7 years ago '05        #97
240sx 
space
space
 beast mode said:
yeah because only millionaires can afford medical care right??? bro i know plenty of people family,friends,acquaintances that have had strokes,some worse then others NONE of them are anything close to millionaires and still could afford the medical attention they needed.

i can promise you theirs people on bx that have had family have strokes and still got med attention without asking for public donations and im sure they've made a FRACTION of the money nate has
Yes but how many of them were rap stars linked to death Row ?

There is a lot of red tape you have to go through and fill out before they grant you with paid medical care.

They might not approve him with his condition and life style.
 7 years ago '04        #98
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
WHY THE f**k IS SNOOP AND DRE NOT HELPING HIM?
 7 years ago '07        #99
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,676 | Props total: 10720 10720
 NO RELIGION said:
Dre net worth is reported at $400,000,000 he could completel cover Nate's medical bills just off of 1 beat he produced.
Naw that's a lil 2 much fam.Helping is good enough if u ask me.He shouldn't have 2 cover the whole bill.If Dre get 2 covering every motherf**ker hospital bill he's ever worked wit he's gonna be a broke motherf**ker.Dre is a legend He's work wit countless artist.
 7 years ago '05        #100
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,383 | Props total: 486 486
all nate did was sing hooks... im sure his breads kinda ong if managed right....
but yall niccaz actin liek he did world tours or sum s**t...
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy