Warren G gives update on Nate's health & seeks help with donations for his treatment

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #41
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,189 | Props total: 15001 15001
 beast mode said:
yeah because only millionaires can afford medical care right??? bro i know plenty of people family,friends,acquaintances that have had strokes,some worse then others NONE of them are anything close to millionaires and still could afford the medical attention they needed.
man...

there's a difference between regular medical care, and paying medical bills for 2 STROKES, rehab, medicine, doctor visits, and whatever else he's had to pay for outta pocket.

and not everybody's condition is the same after a stroke, he could be in the worst possible shape after this. Nobody knows on here, but you're acting like it's no biggie cuz he was on some top-charting hits 15 years ago
 7 years ago '10        #42
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
 KeepinItTrill said:
man...

there's a difference between regular medical care, and paying medical bills for 2 STROKES, rehab, medicine, doctor visits, and whatever else he's had to pay for outta pocket.

and not everybody's condition is the same after a stroke, he could be in the worst possible shape after this. Nobody knows on here, but you're acting like it's no biggie cuz he was on some top-charting hits 15 years ago
actually last time he charted was 2007 which was only 4 years ago. what i do know is anybody who had any good business sense and simple money managing skills would not need to ask for donations after success that nate dogg has had. again there's a 99% chance he didn't have his money right. don't act like it's so crazy of a thought that entertainers in hiphop world can't manage their f**king money.
 7 years ago '10        #43
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 CaliIsActive said:
you arguing with a imbecile lol
^^^dude is still mad he gets owned in every bxsc thread did you donate yet???
 11-29-2010, 01:16 AM         #44
JahKari 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow i feel so sorry 4 him but gotta appreciate what u have when u have it! if i hit the lottery 2day i wouldnt spend of it 2day....what happened 2 rich ppl investing to make more money
 7 years ago '09        #45
jenlove21 
space
space
space
$1,080 | Props total: 0 0
THESE f**kIN KATS ON HERE ACT LIKE THEY KNOW THE RAP GAME U THINK NATE WAS SEEING MILLIONS FROM RAPPING ON LIL HOOKS ?HE DONT EVEN HAVE A REAL RELEASE OUT!JUST G FUNK CLASSICS 1 AND 2 CCMON YALL MOTHAf**kAS ON THE INTERNET THINK DUDE GETTING GWAP FROM BEEING A FEATURED ARTIST !HE WAS ON death f**kING ROW ! CASE CLOSED ! HES A REAL PERSON ! HE HAD A REAL JOB ! AND HE WAS SINGING AND THAT DOESNT EVEN PAY BILLS THESE DAYS I COULD SEE IF HE WAS SIGNED TO AFTERMATH AND HAD A COUPLE RELEASES OUT BUT REAL SAD STORY ON NATE DOGG CAUSE DUDE REALLY DOESNT HAVE ANYTHING TO BE HONEST WITH IT !

I WILL THROW A COUPLE BILLS OUT TO NATE DOGG ON REAL CHAT BECAUSE MEDICAL BILLS FOR 2 STROKES CAN BE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS AND IM SURE DRE IS HELPING OUT AND SNOOP DOGG I HEARD THEY CONTRIBUTED SO .if you dont know dont speak on it CAUSE AT LEAST PEOPLE HELPING HIM OUT IF YOU HAD TO STROKES AND YOUR A KNOWBODY I BET YOUD GO BANTRUPT !
 7 years ago '10        #46
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 CaliIsActive said:
You know people are ignorant when they making Nate Dogg seem like he got 50 cent money.
n*gga was always broke
This n*gga doesnt even have a gold plaque. Most of his money was of hooks. An back then that aint sh*t.
There was no itunes, ringtones were pretty much non existent so this n*gga wasn't seeing Tpain money of his singles

He got some checks for doing hooks which weren't any significant amount of money.
And that sh*t was damn near 10 years ago. You still think he can eat off those checks?
Let alone pay for medical bills and stroke recovery treatment?
Yall n*ggas are stupid
it's called publishing f**got and he prolly sold all of it. i love how now all the sudden you get no money for features nate the saint was the greatest volunteer worker of all time. gtfoh
 7 years ago '04        #47
Mike T 136 heat pts136
space
space
$12,857 | Props total: 18410 18410
 bigmike123456 said:
all those saying he should of had his business right he wouldnt be in this situation are dumb we dont kno what his money is like but medical bills plus still have kids and stuff and its not like he can work and hes had these health problems for some years all that adds up its hard to pay bill no matter how much money you get when its all going out in nothing is comin in
What n*gga! Do you know how many features Nate has? Think of his royalties
 7 years ago '04        #48
killnarmy 28 heat pts28
space
space
$1,909 | Props total: 2211 2211
 jenlove21 said:
THESE f**kIN KATS ON HERE ACT LIKE THEY KNOW THE RAP GAME U THINK NATE WAS SEEING MILLIONS FROM RAPPING ON LIL HOOKS ?HE DONT EVEN HAVE A REAL RELEASE OUT!JUST G FUNK CLASSICS 1 AND 2 CCMON YALL MOTHAf**kAS ON THE INTERNET THINK DUDE GETTING GWAP FROM BEEING A FEATURED ARTIST !HE WAS ON death f**kING ROW ! CASE CLOSED ! HES A REAL PERSON ! HE HAD A REAL JOB ! AND HE WAS SINGING AND THAT DOESNT EVEN PAY BILLS THESE DAYS I COULD SEE IF HE WAS SIGNED TO AFTERMATH AND HAD A COUPLE RELEASES OUT BUT REAL SAD STORY ON NATE DOGG CAUSE DUDE REALLY DOESNT HAVE ANYTHING TO BE HONEST WITH IT !

I WILL THROW A COUPLE BILLS OUT TO NATE DOGG ON REAL CHAT BECAUSE MEDICAL BILLS FOR 2 STROKES CAN BE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS AND IM SURE DRE IS HELPING OUT AND SNOOP DOGG I HEARD THEY CONTRIBUTED SO .if you dont know dont speak on it CAUSE AT LEAST PEOPLE HELPING HIM OUT IF YOU HAD TO STROKES AND YOUR A KNOWBODY I BET YOUD GO BANTRUPT !
^^^^^^^

[pic - click to view]

I think everybody who got a hook from nate should do a fundraiser concert for him or some shiit, but whats up with his royalties?

Last edited by killnarmy; 11-29-2010 at 01:31 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #49
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 jenlove21 said:

your English teacher LOST
 7 years ago '10        #50
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
if rob bass and dj ez rock can still eat off "it takes two" then get the f**k outta here thinking nate shouldn't have money. ya'll know damn well he prolly wasn't managing his business right.
 7 years ago '06        #51
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
That sad...

"He knows, when I go see him...he knows who I am."

If he talkin about nate like that, then dude is gon need alot of rehab.
 7 years ago '07        #52
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
 Crookz said:
wtf the f**k this n*gga need donations?
i woulda thought he woulda been good off all those features

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #53
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,849 | Props total: 5193 5193
 beast mode said:
if rob bass and dj ez rock can still eat off "it takes two" then get the f**k outta here thinking nate shouldn't have money. ya'll know damn well he prolly wasn't managing his business right.
everybody don't know how to manage money , and it didn't seem like to me that warren was begging people to donate he just was sayin if u want to help him here's how u can. people at the hospital I work at do this all the time, if they're having money problems (alot of times involving medical bills) they'll start taking donations, and even people who make less than them donate.
 7 years ago '05        #54
habib 
space
space
space
$720 | Props total: 0 0
considering he was charging $250K for a hook at his peak, im amazed that he needs donation. but damn i miss hearing him on a hook.
 11-29-2010, 02:04 AM         #55
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas in here are going at it
 7 years ago '04        #56
Adwerdz 318 heat pts318
space
space
$32,654 | Props total: 23080 23080
 Tommy_Bunz said:
n*ggas in here are going at it
 7 years ago '07        #57
mr.john 
space
space
$914 | Props total: 287 287
 beast mode said:
send it to me...i'll make sure he gets it

Cold my brother. Funny, but cold.
 7 years ago '04        #58
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,086 | Props total: 613 613
I got 10$ for nate dogg whenever he needs it.... you ni99az alking s**t... fukkk y'all eat a d!ck. Id give ya momma ten dolars if she had a stroke and needed the cash 2.
 7 years ago '10        #59
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 CaliIsActive said:
did i say no money? or small checks? learn how to read you illiterate f*ck
did i say you said that???? learn to read you illiterate f**k
 7 years ago '10        #60
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 KidKingGoD said:
I got 10$ for nate dogg whenever he needs it.... you ni99az alking s**t... fukkk y'all eat a d!ck. Id give ya momma ten dolars if she had a stroke and needed the cash 2.
i gave your mama $10 before.....she game me a stroke

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago