Warren G gives update on Nate's health & seeks help with donations for his treatment

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
31 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-29-2010, 12:29 AM         #21
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dre and snoop could easily help him

i hope nate get better but asking for fans to give up paper is alot...its a recession..i can see if he didnt have no support
 7 years ago '10        #22
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
 geovanni. said:
This being the place that it is should not legitimize how morally questionable it is to actively try and dissuade people from helping each other. If you don't want to help, that is your choice and right. Bringing other people down for wanting to do so or for asking for help is just wrong, that's all I'm saying.
dissuading??? well if somebody you don't know on the internet can "dissuade" you from doing what you think is right....well then you prolly weren't going to do it anyway. weather he gets a million dollars or a Canadian nickle means absolutely nothing to me so if i've dissuaded anybody from donating then oh well. im not loosing sleep over it
 11-29-2010, 12:33 AM         #23
geovanni. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
dissuading??? well if somebody you don't know on the internet can "dissuade" you from doing what you think is right....well then you prolly weren't going to do it anyway. weather he gets a million dollars or a Canadian nickle means absolutely nothing to me so if i've dissuaded anybody from donating then oh well. im not loosing sleep over it
Every action has a reaction. It wouldn't hurt to be more cognizant of that.
 7 years ago '07        #24
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
@ donating .................. go somewhere with that.
 7 years ago '07        #25
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,268 | Props total: 15129 15129
 beast mode said:
he was paid for his services,s**t plenty of people have PAID for his music,don't act like nate walked around doin s**t free and nate ain't been relevant since EARLY 2000's so don't try the "it's not like you paid for his music anyway" bulls**t.

so you only donate to people you get enjoyment from?? i guess starving kids are s**t outta luck unless they can sing a hook right?

he's a grown f**kin man who if his business was right has made plenty of money,not our fault he doesn't know how to manage or save. wow nate you in worse shape then i thought....lettin your people ask for donations
you don't know what his financial situation was, is, or will be

so who the f**k are you to talk down on the next man forreal?

he coulda had his money right all these years. Medical care/help, that s**t aint cheap and it aint like he was some big time multi-plat artist.
 7 years ago '10        #26
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 geovanni. said:
Every action has a reaction. It wouldn't hurt to be more cognizant of that.
again what gives you the slightest idea that i care??? i actually hope i dissuaded people from donating now that i think of it.
 7 years ago '10        #27
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
you don't know what his financial situation was, is, or will be

so who the f**k are you to talk down on the next man forreal?

he coulda had his money right all these years. Medical care/help, that s**t aint cheap and it aint like he was some big time multi-plat artist.
and neither do you so why are you speaking on the next man??? he has the record for featuring on top 40 billboard hits. back when money was actually being paid to artists. don't try to play the "medical is expensive" of course it is but people that have seen far less success and money can still get care. unless nate dogg appeared on every song he's ever done for free then get the f**k outta here with that"it's expensive"s**t. buying weed is expensive...something tells me he had no prob paying for that daily though. 99.9% chance that nate didn't have his business right
 11-29-2010, 12:40 AM         #28
geovanni. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
again what gives you the slightest idea that i care??? i actually hope i dissuaded people from donating now that i think of it.
Well, again, it isn't really my concern whether or not you care, because it is obvious that you do not. I can't do anything to change that. I'm just commenting that it is callous and blatantly evil to want to keep people from helping each other. Do with that what you will.
 7 years ago '05        #29
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,202 | Props total: 11808 11808
 NO RELIGION said:
Dre,Snoop,Eminem and Jimmy Iovine worth $3,000,000,000+ combined. All them n*ggas made money off Nate but none of them stepping up to help
This. All they gotta do is cut that young check
 11-29-2010, 12:42 AM         #30
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn Nate....Didn't know his paper was hurting THAT bad. And I aint one to say who should do whatever with their money, but Dre and Snoop could have easily slid him some bread to a.ssist with this treatment. At least on some West Coast unity s**t.

Nonetheless, I hope it gets better for Nate....But mayne, his career is on the ropes it seems now.
 11-29-2010, 12:42 AM         #31
Eiy-Kyu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm not sure the donation thing is so much that they need the money as it is a way for fans to feel like they're doing something to help out. Or maybe he does need the money – who knows? A lot of rappers live extravagantly, with the expectation that they're going to be able to keep making hit records indefinitely. Unless someone has enough money to retire and still maintain their current standard of living, even a multi-millionaire like Nate can find themselves quickly short on cash. There's also his family and whoever else he's supporting. All the therapy and care he's getting, the nurses, that costs $60,000 a year easy.

But listening to Warren G talk about visiting Nate, and looking at dude's face when they asked him if Nate would ever sing again, it seems pretty clear the answer is no. :(

Last edited by Eiy-Kyu; 11-29-2010 at 12:45 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #32
space
space
 beast mode said:
and neither do you so why are you speaking on the next man??? he has the record for featuring on top 40 billboard hits. back when money was actually being paid to artists. don't try to play the "medical is expensive" of course it is but people that have seen far less success and money can still get care. unless nate dogg appeared on every song he's ever done for free then get the f**k outta here with that"it's expensive"s**t. buying weed is expensive...something tells me he had no prob paying for that daily though. 99.9% chance that nate didn't have his business right
all you're doing is speculating

just cuz he can't afford expensive a.ss rehab, doesn't mean he didn't have his money right

you're jumping to conclusions without knowing anything, which is dumb on your part
 7 years ago '10        #33
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 geovanni. said:
Well, again, it isn't really my concern whether or not you care, because it is obvious that you do not. I can't do anything to change that. I'm just commenting that it is callous and blatantly evil to want to keep people from helping each other. Do with that what you will.

oh well
 7 years ago '10        #34
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
all you're doing is speculating

just cuz he can't afford expensive a.ss rehab, doesn't mean he didn't have his money right

you're jumping to conclusions without knowing anything, which is dumb on your part
then maybe he should choose a less expensive rehab. if he had his money right then he wouldn't need donations. dudes k!lling me actin like poor nate never made any money and that people with regular 9-5's aren't in rehabs as we speak. news flash not everybody in rehabs are millionaires
 7 years ago '04        #35
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,646 | Props total: 2651 2651
Sounds like Nate ain't gonna talk again.
 7 years ago '04        #36
bigmike123456 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 367 367
all those saying he should of had his business right he wouldnt be in this situation are dumb we dont kno what his money is like but medical bills plus still have kids and stuff and its not like he can work and hes had these health problems for some years all that adds up its hard to pay bill no matter how much money you get when its all going out in nothing is comin in
 11-29-2010, 12:51 AM         #37
geovanni. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eiy-Kyu said:
I'm not sure the donation thing is so much that they need the money as it is a way for fans to feel like they're doing something to help out. Or maybe he does need the money – who knows? A lot of rappers live extravagantly, with the expectation that they're going to be able to keep making hit records indefinitely. Unless someone has enough money to retire and still maintain their current standard of living, even a multi-millionaire like Nate can find themselves quickly short on cash. There's also his family and whoever else he's supporting. All the therapy and care he's getting, the nurses, that costs $60,000 a year easy.

But listening to Warren G talk about visiting Nate, and looking at dude's face when they asked him if Nate would ever sing again, it seems pretty clear the answer is no. :(
that is so unfortunate. :(
 7 years ago '07        #38
space
space
 beast mode said:
then maybe he should choose a less expensive rehab. if he had his money right then he wouldn't need donations. dudes k!lling me actin like poor nate never made any money and that people with regular 9-5's aren't in rehabs as we speak. news flash not everybody in rehabs are millionaires
nobody's acting like Nate didn't earn any money during his career

but medical bills plus rehab IS VERY expensive

he could have gone through half a million+ on medical bills for all we know
 11-29-2010, 12:56 AM         #39
geovanni. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:

That's true, especially since it's been a couple of years since his first stroke. Our health care system will eat you alive.
 7 years ago '10        #40
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:

yeah because only millionaires can afford medical care right??? bro i know plenty of people family,friends,acquaintances that have had strokes,some worse then others NONE of them are anything close to millionaires and still could afford the medical attention they needed.

i can promise you theirs people on bx that have had family have strokes and still got med attention without asking for public donations and im sure they've made a FRACTION of the money nate has
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
33 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy