Warren G gives update on Nate's health & seeks help with donations for his treatment

most viewed right now
 96
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 86
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 82
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
135 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #1
15834 pageviews
181 comments


Troublesome91 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$5,404 | Props total: 2564 2564
Warren G gives update on Nate's health & seeks help with donations for his treatment
 

 

[video - click to view]


image @ dre & snoop

181 comments for "Warren G gives update on Nate's health & seeks help with donations for his treatment"

 11-28-2010, 11:41 PM         #2
geovanni. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1:30

:(
 7 years ago '10        #3
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
f**k giving donations,should have had his business in order. s**t i know if somebody on bx needed money you think nate or warren are gonna help you out...NOPE. guess nate is f!ghting for "one more day"
nate a true hook legend but asking for money from strangers cause you ain't have your money right
 7 years ago '04        #4
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
 Crookz said:
wtf the f**k this n*gga need donations?
i woulda thought he woulda been good off all those features
It costs A LOT to get the type of care and rehabilitation Nate's getting.
 7 years ago '07        #5
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
@ millionaires with millionaire friends asking for donations from 'fans'

This sh!t is beyond me... nonetheless, I'm praying for you Nate


Last edited by wtr1906; 11-28-2010 at 11:57 PM..
 11-28-2010, 11:56 PM         #6
geovanni. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
f**k giving donations,should have had his business in order. s**t i know if somebody on bx needed money you think nate or warren are gonna help you out...NOPE. guess nate is f!ghting for "one more day"
nate a true hook legend but asking for money from strangers cause you ain't have your money right
how is that the same? how much enjoyment have they received from random bx members? but, how much enjoyment have random bx members received from his music?


in any case, if you don't want to donate, don't. you don't have to be a jerk about it.
 7 years ago '04        #7
d2921 2850 heat pts2850
space
avatar space
space
$24,537 | Props total: 5414 5414
 geovanni. said:
how is that the same? how much enjoyment have they received from random bx members? but, how much enjoyment have random bx members received from his music?


in any case, if you don't want to donate, don't. you don't have to be a jerk about it.
exactly it aint like anyone from bx ever brought his music or paid for anything he dropped , i did as im a fan and id make a donation even a lil helps get well nate
 7 years ago '05        #8
Corleone 
space
avatar space
space
$2,984 | Props total: 0 0
Ill donate the n*gga half a bar in my prayers but thts it

at n*ggas wit mo money than me askin for "donations"

EDIT: Damn my n*gga Warren was bout to cry at the end of this s**t, thts a real homie right there


Last edited by Corleone; 11-29-2010 at 12:02 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #9
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$36,246 | Props total: 19357 19357
smh at dre and snoop they probably went to them first and they were like f**k that n*gga
 7 years ago '10        #10
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
 geovanni. said:
how is that the same? how much enjoyment have they received from random bx members? but, how much enjoyment have random bx members received from his music?


in any case, if you don't want to donate, don't. you don't have to be a jerk about it.
he was paid for his services,s**t plenty of people have PAID for his music,don't act like nate walked around doin s**t free and nate ain't been relevant since EARLY 2000's so don't try the "it's not like you paid for his music anyway" bulls**t.

so you only donate to people you get enjoyment from?? i guess starving kids are s**t outta luck unless they can sing a hook right?

he's a grown f**kin man who if his business was right has made plenty of money,not our fault he doesn't know how to manage or save. wow nate you in worse shape then i thought....lettin your people ask for donations
 11-29-2010, 12:05 AM         #11
geovanni. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Especially with Warren being Dr.Dre's brother.
 7 years ago '06        #12
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,480 | Props total: 257 257
 beast mode said:
f**k giving donations,should have had his business in order. s**t i know if somebody on bx needed money you think nate or warren are gonna help you out...NOPE. guess nate is f!ghting for "one more day"
nate a true hook legend but asking for money from strangers cause you ain't have your money right
true
 7 years ago '09        #13
enimaL 
space
avatar space
space
$204 | Props total: 7 7
Damn...thats a downer.

How/where do you send a donation??
 7 years ago '10        #14
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
at some of ya'll trynna blame snoop and dre. nates a f**kin grown up these dudes have kids they don't need to be picking up after others cause they don't manage their money well. s**t instead of chasing his ex on the highway threatening the b**ch after his stroke maybe he should have been trynna get his money up.
 7 years ago '10        #15
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
 enimaL said:
Damn...thats a downer.

How/where do you send a donation??
send it to me...i'll make sure he gets it

















 7 years ago '05        #16
Flatbush85 54 heat pts54
space
avatar space
space
$14,388 | Props total: 696 696
Dude is in company of millionaires why would he need donations?


Last edited by Flatbush85; 11-29-2010 at 12:14 AM..
 11-29-2010, 12:13 AM         #17
geovanni. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
he was paid for his services,s**t plenty of people have PAID for his music,don't act like nate walked around doin s**t free and nate ain't been relevant since EARLY 2000 so don't try the "it's not like you paid for his music anyway" bulls**t.

so you only donate to people you get enjoyment from?? i guess starving kids are s**t outta luck unless they can sing a hook right?

he's a grown f**kin man who if his business was right has made plenty of money,not our fault he doesn't know how to manage or save. wow nate you in worse shape then i thought....lettin your people ask for donations
Part of what I am arguing is how unnecessary it is for you to go out of your way to marginalize WG's plea. It's a horrible situation for any person to be in and there is nothing wrong with asking for help when you need it; that being said, there is really no reason for you to be so adamant about how he shouldn't be asking for help.

I guess this boils down to the fundamental issue of when asking for help is appropriate, because anyone who needs help should receive it. From the children in Africa to the bums in the street. It's really rather callous to argue otherwise. Note that I am not saying that the general population is obliged in anyway to donate in the same way as with larger charities, but that it really doesn't make sense to actively try and dissuade people from doing so.

To argue in respect with his relevance to the industry is irrelevant and again rather callous. Especially since his deteriorating health is most likely the cause of his declining production.
 7 years ago '04        #18
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
avatar space
space
$18,699 | Props total: 15525 15525
There's probably more to the story than we know, we can't a.ssume s**t.

Still, watching that vid, you could feel Warren G's emotional state.. Damn.
 7 years ago '10        #19
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
 geovanni. said:
Part of what I am arguing is how unnecessary it is for you to go out of your way to marginalize WG's plea. It's a horrible situation for any person to be in and there is nothing wrong with asking for help when you need it; that being said, there is really no reason for you to be so adamant about how he shouldn't be asking for help.

I guess this boils down to the fundamental issue of when asking for help is appropriate, because anyone who needs help should receive it. From the children in Africa to the bums in the street. It's really rather callous to argue otherwise. Note that I am not saying that the general population is obliged in anyway to donate in the same way as with larger charities, but that it really doesn't make sense to actively try and dissuade people from doing so.

To argue in respect with his relevance to the industry is irrelevant and again rather callous. Especially since his deteriorating health is most likely the cause of his declining production.

lets not be stupid,he wasn't poppin far before his stroke. this is bx you think i give a flying f**k about "how unnecessary it is for you to go out of your way to marginalize WG's plea"??? i mean really do you?? if you're dumb enough to waste your money donating to somebody that has had the chance to live a long prosperous life that wouldn't help you if in the same situation then be my guest.
 11-29-2010, 12:26 AM         #20
geovanni. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
lets not be stupid,he wasn't poppin far before his stroke. this is bx you think i give a flying f**k about "how unnecessary it is for you to go out of your way to marginalize WG's plea"??? i mean really do you?? if you're dumb enough to waste your money donating to somebody that has had the chance to live a long prosperous life that wouldn't help you if in the same situation then be my guest.
This being the place that it is should not legitimize how morally questionable it is to actively try and dissuade people from helping each other. If you don't want to help, that is your choice and right. Bringing other people down for wanting to do so or for asking for help is just wrong, that's all I'm saying.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
151 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
Here is what Disney now owns.
75 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
18 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
114 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
102 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy