So how long we gonna pretend tom brady isnt miles ahead of manning

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
90 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #161
dre03 
space
space
$10,169 | Props total: 2451 2451
 -BigC- said:
His stats do not reflect how much he sucks

Best running game in the NFL and a good defense, when he faces a decent defense he gets exposed
Like every QB does??? Thats why they are a great defense... This is probably one of the most biased comments made...

Great defenses always make Peyton look mediocre too bad... Jets make Tom Brady look pedestrian...

Thats what a great defense does... Make you play at a lower level than your accustomed to playing at otherwise they wouldnt be a good defense would they now???

What makes you a good QB is that on average you produce and play mistake free football... Against the Chargers Cassel didnt blow you away with numbers but he didnt turn the ball over... Thats what a good QB does... U can have an off game... But playing mistake free football is very important... Peyton last night with 4 turnovers is not what a good QB would normally do...
 11-29-2010, 03:56 PM         #162
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
Jets make Tom Brady look pedestrian...
Whoa buddy, 2 or 3 good games but he still owns those frauds. Check the career numbers, he has more trouble with DEN.
 7 years ago '10        #163
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 563 563
 GangstaSins said:
no he dropped them significantly that year...he won 68% of the games brady did the year before n had awful stats comparatively...now cassel in his third year starting is doing incredible...

im done...people are way too dumb n biased to read n understand...just wanna look at bulls**t n ESPN...
Once again...we not comparing Cassel and Brady here....point is that Cassel a QB back then who aint nearly as good as is now with all the experience he gained he having a good year now but aint elite....point is the team didnt COLLAPSE an go like 2-11...they won 11 games which is SOLID playoff worthy football...of course he not gona carry them same as Brady , Brady is GREAT....but miles ahead of Manning..no...its a close call

Last edited by JaYYo; 11-29-2010 at 04:41 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #164
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,789 | Props total: 14595 14595
 smokeweed101. said:
That brings me to my other point, NE has 13 rushing TDs this year, half of those could go to Brady for a total of 30 but forget that, those 13 are more than a lot of teams with great running, including the Jets. Reason is we pass to set up the run (but don't abandon it unless we play Pits and even then we try) and the run is rewarded with short carries and eventually TDs, Bill is an old school coach who is going to give those guys the opportunity but also Brady isn't going to audible into a pass to Gronkowski every goal stand out of his respect for the team.
They also have 1629 yards rushing compared to your 1237 rushing yards. Its just different play calling depending on the looks they get. I personally wouldn't think Sanchez of all QBs would throw in certain situations . I'm sure opposing defenses thought that too. Most would load the box and run commit. Its just different the Jets run to set up passes. If they could run all game I'm sure they would.

Last edited by TH35; 11-29-2010 at 04:01 PM..
 11-29-2010, 04:00 PM         #165
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaYYo said:
Once again...we not comparing Cassel and Brady here....point is that Cassel a QB back then who aint nearly as good as is now with all the experience he gained he having a good year not but aint elite....point is the team didnt COLLAPSE an go like 2-11...they won 11 games which is SOLID playoff worthy football...of course he not gona carry them same as Brady , Brady is GREAT....but miles ahead of Manning..no...its a close call
The 04 Colts wouldn't go 2-11 with him either you f**king blockhead. Colts and Pats are great drafters, who build teams, not just the Pats.

Last edited by smokeweed101.; 11-29-2010 at 04:05 PM..
 11-29-2010, 04:02 PM         #166
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
They also have 1629 yards rushing compared to your 1237 rushing yards. Its just different play calling depending on the looks they get. I personally wouldn't think Sanchez of all QBs would throw in certain situations . I'm sure opposing defenses thought that too. Most would load the box and run commit.
My point was that we are not a stat padding team and that always leads to us being discredited like in this case Brady is the best QB this season but is discredited for having a ton of help (13 rushing TDs and situational non aggressive defensive scheme), its not really the case. We are not a team to rush defensively or offensively, it leads to low yardage gained, high yardage allowed, and putting up an impressive 30 ppg.
 7 years ago '07        #167
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,789 | Props total: 14595 14595
 smokeweed101. said:
My point was that we are not a stat padding team and that always leads to us being discredited like in this case Brady is the best QB this season but is discredited for having a ton of help (13 rushing TDs and situational non aggressive defensive scheme), its not really the case. We are not a team to rush defensively or offensively, it leads to low yardage gained, high yardage allowed, and putting up an impressive 30 ppg.
Most ppl don't have a problem w/ stat padding. If you can't stop something why not keep doing it? I've seen the Pats blow teams out and keep Brady in the game, I didn't care.

Last edited by TH35; 11-29-2010 at 04:13 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #168
vikvon 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,925 | Props total: 376 376
1st of all Patriot fans are not real football fans, they had no interest in the sport until 2002 when the Pats won against the Rams. Most of these Patriots fans are bandwagoners who were like fans of the 90's who liked the Cowboys, or fans of the 80's who liked the 49ers. It's easy and convenient to root for the team thats winning and the most dominant.

2nd I think its ridiculous that people are throwing manning under the bus after 2 bad games, all of the sudden people are hopping off his nut sack and back onto Brady's

3rd we gonna act like Brady is Mr. superman and does s**t all on his own? People forgetting when the Pats got blown out at home by the Ravens in the Playoffs in January? People forget that Brady threw 3 ints? People blame not having Welker but he still had Moss. Also people gonna forget 18-1? Superbowl XLII where The Pats only scored 14 pts? Brady still had a chance to lead the Pats down the field and kick a field goal to tie the game but he failed. Is Brady a CHOCKER? Or how about the AFC Championship against the Colts in 2006? We gonna forget that the Patriots were leading the Colts 21-6? After the Half Colts came back and left enough time for Brady to drive then down to the 45 yardline then throw an int? Does this make Brady a chocker? Naw Brady is still superman and those critical moments are over looked. But of course he is MILES ahead of Manning who actually has more late comeback victories than Brady career wise.

4th Are we not gonna criticize mr. Brady for sitting out of game like a pus*y when his team is getting blown up? Remember the Browns game this season? Or how about the game against the Saints last season? Brady on the side line looking butt hurt as his back up qb is put in to take the L. Manning might have looked awful and their team didn't have a chance but Manning is more likely to go down f!ghting with the team. However whenever Brady is playing against a s**tty team like the Lions, he will stay in and light up the score board. The Patriots did that all throughout the 2007 season and it made the team come off as classless douchebags.

5th Say what you will about Spygate but we all know that s**t was foul. I ain't saying that is the sole reason for the Pats winning, but it does take in some accountability. If you cheat a little on a test, that means you get more answers right than you would have gotten without it. Also like cheating on a test, getting caught isn't justified by saying "well everybody is doing it, I just got caught." Then when the NFL demanded that the Pats organization hand over the tapes, they burned em. Therefore it can't be established what what on the tapes and what the team knew. If they knew special teams plans or fail safe plans in dire situation, it would definitely had given that Pats a serious edge. Pats fans defend their team with that logic but no team has been caught since, until the Bronco's got caught with Josh McDaniels admitted to doing the same thing he did when he was with the Patriot organization. People get real sensitive about this but it will always be looming over the Pats organization and most of the Pats fans seem comfortable with turning a blind eye and implying "everyone does it, we just got caught."

6th At the end of the day both QB's are human and they both play some amazing games, but they also play some real s**tty games from time to time. Neither one is always a shoe in to lead their team to victory. New England generally has a better team and is definitely better coached, but Manning has some weapons, he isn't with scrubs. Pats always had a better Offensive line, run game and D but Colts have always had one hell of an offense. Brady got his monster offense in 2007 when he broke Mannings record, but he couldn't win the SB. Ultimately Coaching, run game and defense wins the ball game 90% of the time.
 7 years ago '10        #169
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 563 563
 vikvon said:
1st of all Patriot fans are not real football fans, they had no interest in the sport until 2002 when the Pats won against the Rams. Most of these Patriots fans are bandwagoners who were like fans of the 90's who liked the Cowboys, or fans of the 80's who liked the 49ers. It's easy and convenient to root for the team thats winning and the most dominant.

2nd I think its ridiculous that people are throwing manning under the bus after 2 bad games, all of the sudden people are hopping off his nut sack and back onto Brady's

3rd we gonna act like Brady is Mr. superman and does s**t all on his own? People forgetting when the Pats got blown out at home by the Ravens in the Playoffs in January? People forget that Brady threw 3 ints? People blame not having Welker but he still had Moss. Also people gonna forget 18-1? Superbowl XLII where The Pats only scored 14 pts? Brady still had a chance to lead the Pats down the field and kick a field goal to tie the game but he failed. Is Brady a CHOCKER? Or how about the AFC Championship against the Colts in 2006? We gonna forget that the Patriots were leading the Colts 21-6? After the Half Colts came back and left enough time for Brady to drive then down to the 45 yardline then throw an int? Does this make Brady a chocker? Naw Brady is still superman and those critical moments are over looked. But of course he is MILES ahead of Manning who actually has more late comeback victories than Brady career wise.

4th Are we not gonna criticize mr. Brady for sitting out of game like a pus*y when his team is getting blown up? Remember the Browns game this season? Or how about the game against the Saints last season? Brady on the side line looking butt hurt as his back up qb is put in to take the L. Manning might have looked awful and their team didn't have a chance but Manning is more likely to go down f!ghting with the team. However whenever Brady is playing against a s**tty team like the Lions, he will stay in and light up the score board. The Patriots did that all throughout the 2007 season and it made the team come off as classless douchebags.

5th Say what you will about Spygate but we all know that s**t was foul. I ain't saying that is the sole reason for the Pats winning, but it does take in some accountability. If you cheat a little on a test, that means you get more answers right than you would have gotten without it. Also like cheating on a test, getting caught isn't justified by saying "well everybody is doing it, I just got caught." Then when the NFL demanded that the Pats organization hand over the tapes, they burned em. Therefore it can't be established what what on the tapes and what the team knew. If they knew special teams plans or fail safe plans in dire situation, it would definitely had given that Pats a serious edge. Pats fans defend their team with that logic but no team has been caught since, until the Bronco's got caught with Josh McDaniels admitted to doing the same thing he did when he was with the Patriot organization. People get real sensitive about this but it will always be looming over the Pats organization and most of the Pats fans seem comfortable with turning a blind eye and implying "everyone does it, we just got caught."

6th At the end of the day both QB's are human and they both play some amazing games, but they also play some real s**tty games from time to time. Neither one is always a shoe in to lead their team to victory. New England generally has a better team and is definitely better coached, but Manning has some weapons, he isn't with scrubs. Pats always had a better Offensive line, run game and D but Colts have always had one hell of an offense. Brady got his monster offense in 2007 when he broke Mannings record, but he couldn't win the SB. Ultimately Coaching, run game and defense wins the ball game 90% of the time.
word up, close thread
 11-29-2010, 04:56 PM         #170
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just want the Peyton stans to acknowledge how much this guy chokes in the playoffs and in games that you either win or go home... how can you argue that? you're defense? check the stats idiots.
 7 years ago '07        #171
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 vikvon said:
1st of all Patriot fans are not real football fans, they had no interest in the sport until 2002 when the Pats won against the Rams.
not gonna lie, i stopped reading after here, because it looks like you're trying to get through to bandwagon fans, and I've had season tickets my whole life and been going since i was 4.

I dont think Pats have a lot of "bandwagon" fans, i just think they suck. I hate Gillette stadium, I've made it known on here. I get in f!ghts every god damn game. Pathetic group of "fans" at The Razor, and it pisses me off
 11-29-2010, 05:30 PM         #172
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea, yea, yea, well I been there since they were yelling 'FIRE CHUCKIE' from the stands back in the late 70's. I went to school in the Steve Grogan jersey like all the rest.

Take that

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #173
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 INF4MOUS said:

Spygate

Matt Cassell

/thread
Jets were caught doing the same thing before mangina snitched but they still sucked
 7 years ago '06        #174
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 keithbm1111 said:
not gonna lie, i stopped reading after here, because it looks like you're trying to get through to bandwagon fans, and I've had season tickets my whole life and been going since i was 4.

I dont think Pats have a lot of "bandwagon" fans, i just think they suck. I hate Gillette stadium, I've made it known on here. I get in f!ghts every god damn game. Pathetic group of "fans" at The Razor, and it pisses me off
There are some weirdos at games but that's typical of a lot of football games. U see raiders fans at the black hole or the browns at the dog pound n s**t It's not like going to a baseball game... going to a football game is like going to a wrestling match. Def sux that games are hard to even get tickets to unless you have season tickets or are willing to pay through the nose to a ticket agency, it sucks. My old man has had celts season tix forever too so I go to way more C's games.
 11-29-2010, 06:02 PM         #175
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Brady balled out against a sick and flabby Lions Secondary and Peyton struggled against the #1 Defense in the NFL...

And we get this thread.

k!ll yourself threadstarter.
 7 years ago '07        #176
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 Illstreet said:
Brady balled out against a sick and flabby Lions Secondary and Peyton struggled against the #1 Defense in the NFL...

And we get this thread.

k!ll yourself threadstarter.
Brady didnt throw 4 picks and lose to the chargers...doesnt mean much but neither does your post
 7 years ago '04        #177
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 0 0
I like the Brady Kobe comparison i like that

Peyton is like Bron

minus the b**chassness
 11-29-2010, 06:08 PM         #178
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:
Brady didnt throw 4 picks and lose to the chargers...doesnt mean much but neither does your post
He has 4 TDs and no INTs against SD and PIT on the road, compared to Peyton at home throwing 4 giveaways to SD alone, he knows he is a bias Manning supporter.
 11-29-2010, 06:11 PM         #179
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
He has 4 TDs and no INTs against SD and PIT on the road, compared to Peyton at home throwing 4 giveaways to SD alone, he knows he is a bias Manning supporter.
The Irony...

Is there a single thing you aren't bias about?

It's a rhetorical question by the way.
 11-29-2010, 06:13 PM         #180
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
The Irony...

Is there a single thing you aren't bias about?

It's a rhetorical question by the way.
Funny you ignored the stats after coming in here with a cape on.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildlandís new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy