Steph Kegels
83 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
54 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
116 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #141
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
We just gonna act like Cassel doesn't have 2,307 yards, 22 tds, 4 int 99.7 passer rating in 2010 in 11 games on a different team that's 7-4?
 11-29-2010, 02:49 PM         #142
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
You won't win it all if your defense or run game doesn't get better. Something has to give and usually teams do get better as time goes. Did the Saints have the best defense last year? No but did their defense get better in the playoffs? Yup. Its the same story every year, usually the worst thing on your team comes alive or gets better in the playoffs. If it doesn't, you don't win out.
Their D got picks, so does ours so basically you will a.ssume they got better when the only difference will be experience. And yes this team is good enough, but ill save that for later.
 7 years ago '05        #143
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
Brady haters are so funny.
 7 years ago '07        #144
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Santoro said:
You do realize the Rams had the 3rd ranked defense in the league in 01'? They put up 427 yards on New England while New England only put up 267. The difference was Tom Brady, thus why he got the MVP.
This wasn't even about Brady. This was about the article Agony posted about how the defense was horrible that Superbowl year. I said you can't win w/o any defense. You forced 3 turnovers. Yea Warner had 365 passing yards but that was all for nothing considering he had only 1 td and 2 interceptions . Your defense stepped up. The Patriots had 0 turnovers against the 3rd best defense and caused 3 turnovers against the best offense that year.
 7 years ago '07        #145
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 GangstaSins said:
read instead of just being a biased clown...
I did read it but you mean to tell me your defense was horrible in that Superbowl game? No your defense got better this isn't even talking about the Brady/Manning s**t anymore
 7 years ago '05        #146
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 TH35 said:
This wasn't even about Brady. This was about the article Agony posted about how the defense was horrible that Superbowl year. I said you can't win w/o any defense. You forced 3 turnovers. Yea Warner had 365 passing yards but that was all for nothing considering he had only 1 td and 2 interceptions . Your defense stepped up. The Patriots had 0 turnovers against the 3rd best defense and caused 3 turnovers against the best offense that year.
The defense didn't lead the game winning drive.

Operating without any timeouts, Brady completed three short passes to J.R. Redmond to reach the Patriots' 41 with 33 seconds left. After an incompletion, Brady completed 23- and 16-yard passes to Troy Brown and Jermaine Wiggins, respectively, to reach the Rams' 30, and then spiked the ball with seven seconds remaining.

Every superbowl winning team has had some type of defense play, but without a great QB the Patriots would have been hard pressed to drive 50-60 yards in a minute.

Last edited by Santoro; 11-29-2010 at 02:57 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #147
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 Santoro said:
We just gonna act like Cassel doesn't have 2,307 yards, 22 tds, 4 int 99.7 passer rating in 2010 in 11 games on a different team that's 7-4?
Ah yes, we are
 7 years ago '07        #148
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Santoro said:
The defemse didn't lead the game winning drive.

Operating without any timeouts, Brady completed three short passes to J.R. Redmond to reach the Patriots' 41 with 33 seconds left. After an imcompletion, Brady completed 23- and 16-yard passes to Troy Brown and Jermaine Wiggins, respectively, to reach the Rams' 30, and then spiked the ball with seven seconds remaining.
Brady did deserve the MVP I won't discredit that but your defense wasn't horrible. Not even close. They weren't bad in any of the Superbowl wins. Even that loss the defense wasn't horrible.
 7 years ago '05        #149
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 TH35 said:
Brady did deserve the MVP I won't discredit that but your defense wasn't horrible. Not even close. They weren't bad in any of the Superbowl wins. Even that loss the defense wasn't horrible.
Ok and Peytons carried him through the playoffs wins and his superbowl win. Should I remind you that Manning had 3 tds 7 Ints and a 68.1 passer rating through those 4 games that got him a superbowl. Hell that Ravens game he did almost nothing to help.
 7 years ago '10        #150
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 563 563
 Santoro said:
 GangstaSins said:
nah he took the system with him...the run game too...i think ty law n mcginest are playing...thats not 6'6" foot tall dwayne bowe either...its 45 year old troy brown on stilts...
 TH35 said:
LOL Cassel isnt even TOP 5 qb in the nfl.....we are comparing Brady and Manning here, point is Cassel still kept Patriots a winning team by a significant margin...Brady is great I just feel saying milesss ahead of Manning is ludicrous its pretty close I say
 7 years ago '07        #151
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Santoro said:
Ok and Peytons carried him through the playoffs wins and his superbowl win. Should I remind you that Manning had 3 tds 7 Ints and a 68.1 passer rating through those 4 games that got him a superbowl. Hell that Ravens game he did almost nothing to help.
Um, I said that. If you can find that thread from back then I also said Rhodes and Addai should've been co-mvps. Once again I wasn't even talking about Manning/Brady w/ what I said.
 7 years ago '06        #152
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 Nautilus O said:
You buggin, you acting like if Peyton Manning gets hurt the rest of the team stops playin.

C'mon son, i swear people act like when a qb that's not named Peyton or Brett plays well, its because of the people around him stepping up. They said Brady would be garbage w/o moss, Phillip wouldn't be able to do anything without those 6'5 receivers, and Mark Sanchez is a a bum whose only good cause of his defense.....

But every one of those QB's are playing better than Peyton Manning

hell yea..you ever see what happens to the team when peyton leaves??? Peyton makes those players great..wonder why noone wanted marvin harrsion when he was a free agent...edge james stunk after he left..come man

BRADY HAS HIS BEST SEASON WITH MOSS!!! /thread

GangstaSins said:
nah he took the system with him...the run game too...i think ty law n mcginest are playing...thats not 6'6" foot tall dwayne bowe either...its 45 year old troy brown on stilts...
/thread chiefs are called "the pats of the west"
 11-29-2010, 03:22 PM         #153
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
Yea Warner had 365 passing yards but that was all for nothing considering he had only 1 td and 2 interceptions ..
Sounds a lot like our defense against top QBs today, so in that case we should be set for the playoffs, oh but the run game is going to doom us. :rolleyes:
 7 years ago '07        #154
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
Sounds a lot like our defense against top QBs today, so in that case we should be set for the playoffs, oh but the run game is going to doom us. :rolleyes:
Ok now you're being funny . You still forced 3 turnovers. Your run game could get better besides you'll still run the ball anyway to keep defenses honest. You really can't win a Superbowl(even get there) being one dimensional.
 11-29-2010, 03:31 PM         #155
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
Ok now you're being funny . You still forced 3 turnovers. Your run game could get better besides you'll still run the ball anyway to keep defenses honest. You really can't win a Superbowl(even get there) being one dimensional.
Yes they are commited to running, I just hate how people say Rivers and Manning throw it 40 times so they are better and their team goes 0-48 in three seasons without them.

BJGE isnt better than Addai/Tolbert/Matthews, they just are not giving a chance and used how they need to, Manning is such a diva he needs 30 throws even when the run is gaining 7+ a carry. Brady is always put down for his unselfishness, the fact he rather let BJGE punch it in on first and goal while those guys toss it up to the back instead

Brady is too unselfish to gain yards, but capable of doing so in any offensive system (SD and Indy for ex) That is why he wins more, not because his defense defends because theirs do too.
 7 years ago '10        #156
Matrix 52 heat pts52
space
space
$9,508 | Props total: 48 48
 smokeweed101. said:
Yes they are commited to running, I just hate how people say Rivers and Manning throw it 40 times so they are better and their team goes 0-48 in three seasons without them.

BJGE isnt better than Addai/Tolbert/Matthews, they just are not giving a chance and used how they need to, Manning is such a diva he needs 30 throws even when the run is gaining 7+ a carry. Brady is always put down for his unselfishness, the fact he rather let BJGE punch it in on first and goal while those guys toss it up to the back instead

Brady is too unselfish to gain yards, but capable of doing so in any offensive system (SD and Indy for ex) That is why he wins more, not because his defense defends because theirs do too.
 7 years ago '10        #157
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,180 | Props total: 8250 8250
 991 said:
they might as well...did u see what happened when they took peyton out last year against the jets? take brady out n still get 11 wins. take peyton out how many wins colts getting? nothing near 11. lets just be real homie, i know brady is prob ur fav qb and there def aint nothing wrong with that. cuz brady is elite. but u have to give brady the benefit of having a solid team around him.

peyton has had no real run game for years the defense has always been average at best but mostly below average. colts always having injuries. this year its been terrible. pats always had a better team but not a better qb im sorry. just imagine if we had this debate and brady had 0 rings. well this debate wouldnt even exist. people seem to forget cheating to win.

peyton aint been playin the past couple weeks ill give u that but thats all ill give u in this debate.
You talking about the same game where they took ALL OF THE STARTERS OUT????? I swear Peyton Manning gets the biggest excuses for his lack of championships. Jim Sorgi always had a decent game when he came in for peyton, his QB rating is like 85 for his career in the games he played in, Peyton doesn't have a run game cause he checks out of every run to throw 3 yd stops and bubble screens. You talking about that defensive with those all pro defensive ends and linebacker?? Oh ok, who's all pro on the pats D?

I'll imagine that you didn't just say that we should imagine Tom Brady had 0 rings We live in reality over here bro, fukk u doing...........oh bullshyttn...

niceguy954 said:
hell yea..you ever see what happens to the team when peyton leaves??? Peyton makes those players great..wonder why noone wanted marvin harrsion when he was a free agent...edge james stunk after he left..come man

BRADY HAS HIS BEST SEASON WITH MOSS!!! /thread
When have you seen the Colts lose because of just peyton being out the game?

Best season ended with no rings...that's a Peyton Manning season all stats and no shine
 7 years ago '04        #158
dre03 
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 2452 2452
 chctynig2804 said:
hes not sorry but hes not great either...he put up his best performance of the year in garbage time against the broncos and hasnt faced a good pass defense yet this season

What are u talking about??? 2 of the top 6 pass defenses in the league play in his division... The Chargers and Raiders are both top 6 in pass defense... They dont give up much through the air... He also played the Colts and the Bills who are both top 10 against the pass...

Hell even in the blowout last night Rivers didnt do good against the Colts defense... So 4 of Cassel's 11 games have come against top ranked pass defenses...
 7 years ago '07        #159
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:

I agree but at the same time thats kind of discrediting BB's playcalling. This is why he's one of the better coaches in the league but yes Brady is a great QB. I'm adding that because if I would've left just playcalling some idiot will say stop saying Brady isn't unselfish which wasn't what I'm saying. I'm sick of this s**t really both guys will be HOFers.
 11-29-2010, 03:52 PM         #160
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
I agree but at the same time thats kind of discrediting BB's playcalling. This is why he's one of the better coaches in the league but yes Brady is a great QB. I'm adding that because if I would've left just playcalling some idiot will say stop saying Brady isn't unselfish which wasn't what I'm saying. I'm sick of this s**t really both guys will be HOFers.
That brings me to my other point, NE has 13 rushing TDs this year, half of those could go to Brady for a total of 30 but forget that, those 13 are more than a lot of teams with great running, including the Jets. Reason is we pass to set up the run (but don't abandon it unless we play Pits and even then we try) and the run is rewarded with short carries and eventually TDs, Bill is an old school coach who is going to give those guys the opportunity but also Brady isn't going to audible into a pass to Gronkowski every goal stand out of his respect for the team.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
26 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
60 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
18 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy