most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #121
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,887 | Props total: 104 104
lol if ur talking this year sure.. but if ur talking careers .. dont be dumb manning one of the greats
 7 years ago '07        #122
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14587 14587
 smokeweed101. said:
But Brady is miles ahead of Rodgers, so lets just admit your bias every time you speak on him.

Your always the first to point out the system, thats pure hate.
Are you an idiot? This is football you're not s**t w/o any run game. When did I bring up a system? Brady is better than Rodgers. What the f**k are you saying
 7 years ago '08        #123
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,740 | Props total: 12168 12168
 DrX said:
manning always been a choker, hell even in the superbowl he was bailed out by the true mvps addai and rhodes. thise dude puts up pretty nembers and do big things in the regular season but choke in the post season. tom brady on the other hand is like kobe, hes a cold blooded k!ller. hes out there playing with 4th stringers, walk ons and guys that look like office employees putting up the best nembers in the NFL. he won three rings and would have four if it wasnt for that fluke helmet catch over the bum harrison. u cant put the two in the same sentence. one is the master of panic and the other is a stone cold machine.

i dont wanna hear about whos better...tom is PERIOD...no arguing s**t...hes better

brady is goat...so bow down to greatness

If you don't think Peyton is a stone cold k!lla like TB and Kobe then I don't know what to tell you...and a double if you don't think Brady has over the course of both careers had the better teammates.

TB's 3 rings tho = Spygate
 7 years ago '04        #124
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
someone brought up another name to me today

Troy Brown

HE WAS A f**kIN WR PLAYING DB OUT OF NECESSITY AND HE OWNED PEYTON
 7 years ago '04        #125
9th ward Bally 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,644 | Props total: 2880 2880
I just know Peyton ISN'T the 8th greatest player of all time (according to NFL Network)...
 7 years ago '04        #126
space
space
space
 9th ward Bally said:
I just know Peyton ISN'T the 8th greatest player of all time (according to NFL Network)...
that's the problem

the media loves him to death for some reason

did you hear collinsworth last night making excuses for Manning's picks like he was his daddy?
 7 years ago '07        #127
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Liquid-Science said:
someone brought up another name to me today

Troy Brown

HE WAS A f**kIN WR PLAYING DB OUT OF NECESSITY
AND HE OWNED PEYTON
Troy Brown had a great coach that can take lower tier players and make them better. I always give BB props for that because he takes nobodies and coaches them up.
 11-29-2010, 02:23 PM         #128
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
Are you an idiot? This is football you're not s**t w/o any run game. When did I bring up a system? Brady is better than Rodgers. What the f**k are you saying
I got the vibe you were implying Brady fails in Rodgers system, he makes better reads, more experience, less risks. There is only one active QB comparable when retired and its very close.
 7 years ago '10        #129
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 563 563
So we just gonna act like Matt Cassel aint take Pats to playoffs it just happen to be the year they would end up being the only team with 11 wins to not make the playoffs ever

Brady is great but saying he miles ahead of Manning wow
 7 years ago '07        #130
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
I got the vibe you were implying Brady fails in Rodgers system, he makes better reads, more experience, less risks. There is only one active QB comparable when retired and its very close.
What I said had nothing to do about a system. In the NFL to ultimately succeed you need a run game and a defense, period. Especially in the playoffs. That's how the Jets got so far last year .
 11-29-2010, 02:27 PM         #131
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
What I said had nothing to do about a system. In the NFL to ultimately succeed you need a run game and a defense, period. Especially in the playoffs. That's how the Jets got so far last year .
So lets say the Patriots win it all, is it an exception or does their run game and defense miraculously get good enough? Yes its early but im wondering what it would take for Boxden to say hey that Brady guy might actually be for real.

Honestly if Peyton ever threw 50 TDs the world would never stop kissing his feet, Brady does it and they bring up 11 wins, anyone can win 11 games even Sanchez and Dilfer, that team is gone and we are still winning, why is that?
 11-29-2010, 02:30 PM         #132
Chest Rockwell  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bostons brady and rondo mooch off their great teammates/coaches/system and are called the goat at their positions by idiots who dont know any better. such a damn shame

give manning that team. give d rose or d will garnett allen, pierce. give lebron the lakers. give kobe the cavs. s**t would be a little different

people dont realize just how much some of these athletes' success/failures is based on circumstance

Last edited by Chest Rockwell; 11-29-2010 at 02:37 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #133
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 GangstaSins said:
just want to put this line out again folks...

In other words, the Colts have purposely built a team that gives its quarterback a chance to pad the stat book.
They dont care, they know deep down Pats are nasty and deserved the SBs but they wont admit it. instead they just cry spygate. we know though
 7 years ago '07        #134
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
So lets say the Patriots win it all, is it an exception or does their run game and defense miraculously get good enough? Yes its early but im wondering what it would take for Boxden to say hey that Brady guy might actually be for real.
You won't win it all if your defense or run game doesn't get better. Something has to give and usually teams do get better as time goes. Did the Saints have the best defense last year? No but did their defense get better in the playoffs? Yup. Its the same story every year, usually the worst thing on your team comes alive or gets better in the playoffs. If it doesn't, you don't win out.
 7 years ago '04        #135
space
space
space
I could see the ravens taking out the Pats in the playoffs again
 7 years ago '05        #136
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Peyton Manning is 9-9 in the playoffs with a QB rating of 87.6 with 28 TDs 19 INTS 1-1 in superbowl
BTW anyone who watched his winning superbowl run can account for how awful he was and how his defense and kicker saved him.

Tom Brady is 14-3 in the playoffs with a QB rating of 85.5 30 TDs 15 INTS 3-1 in superbowl. 4 games have k!lled his number as of late. San Diego games, he won both. And the denver and bmore games.
 7 years ago '08        #137
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,251 | Props total: 13629 13629
If this a few years ago or last year i would've said peyton was still better but dude just had 2 of his worst games ever and brady just beat him how can u still say peyton is better? and i'm a peyton fan/brady hater but call a spade a spade
 7 years ago '07        #138
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 GangstaSins said:
people really need to read that s**t i posted our run game n defense were horrible...not what yall think they were but keep looking like a**holes...just d!ckride ESPN n s**tty stats when its really broken down...

brady is god...manning is an artists rendition of god...
Was that the year you beat the Rams aka "The Greatest Show on Turf"? So, your defense didn't step up and play better that game? You held them scoreless for 2 quarters man. Your defense played well.

New England forced three turnovers and converted them into 17 points. The Patriots committed no turnovers.

Last edited by TH35; 11-29-2010 at 02:42 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #139
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 563 563
 JaYYo said:
So we just gonna act like Matt

Cassel aint take Pats to

playoffs it just happen to be the

year they would end up being the

only team with 11 wins to not

make the playoffs ever

Brady is great but saying he miles ahead of Manning wow
 7 years ago '05        #140
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 TH35 said:
Was that the year you beat the Rams aka "The Greatest Show on Turf"? So, your defense didn't step up and play better that game? You held them scoreless for 2 quarters man. Your defense played well.
You do realize the Rams had the 3rd ranked defense in the league in 01'? They put up 427 yards on New England while New England only put up 267. The difference was Tom Brady, thus why he got the MVP.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
240 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
94 comments
19 hours ago