So how long we gonna pretend tom brady isnt miles ahead of manning

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
205 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #101
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 keithbm1111 said:
Its not miles, but in the clutch, how can anyone pick manning over brady?
In the clutch I'd pick Belichick over Caldwell. When Brady breaks Mannings individual records I'll say he's better. Brady has always played for the better overall team and coaches. This isn't basketball.
 7 years ago '07        #102
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140

[pic - click to view]

LONG HAIR DON'T CARE.

TOM BRADY >>

He sooo fine.
 7 years ago '07        #103
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 vikvon said:
has Tom Brady ever played in one of his pro bowl picks?

I'd like to see what this n*gga can do when Bellicheck is not his coach and he's not playing with the Pats

no hate I'm just sayin
so you wanna see him play in the pro bowl?

TH35 said:
In the clutch I'd pick Belichick over Caldwell. When Brady breaks Mannings individual records I'll say he's better. Brady has always played for the better overall team and coaches. This isn't basketball.
brady in the clutch > Mannign in the clutch

theres no debate. it's been proven. Manning chokes in ressure, Brady lives for that s**t. He's had a moment or two where he doesnt come through in the clutch, but no one is perfect

so when Peyton won his ring and the D carried him no one likes to talk about it, but if tis brady its a whole different story.

people love to hate on Brady/The Pats so they look for absolutely anything to do it, no matter how stupid it is.

people hate winners plain and simple
 7 years ago '10        #104
TrueBlueStar21 1 heat pts
space
space
$408 | Props total: 5 5
 e G o Maniac said:
Then again, you could argue that Brady plays within a system, while Peyton IS the system.
 DrX said:
thats a excuse haters use...why didnt cassle go to the playoffs then? brady doing it with bums...wes welker, branch wouldnt be s**t without brady
you just proved dudes point with that cassle comment.. insert any qb with an arm and half a brain and the pats will win.. its the system and players around him that make brady so good.. if u put mannings back up in the colts wont do s**t
 11-29-2010, 01:34 PM         #105
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
3 TDs 7 Ints and this n*gga Manning got Super Bowl MVP??? blasphemy. They should of gave that s**t to Bob Sanders.

Brady, Rivers, Brees > Manning

It is what is
 11-29-2010, 01:34 PM         #106
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vikvon said:
has Tom Brady ever played in one of his pro bowl picks?

I'd like to see what this n*gga can do when Bellicheck is not his coach and he's not playing with the Pats

no hate I'm just sayin
That is why there is Madden, on the flip side have we seen Peyton ever play without a highly talented blanky receiver?
 7 years ago '06        #107
991 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 741 741
 Nautilus O said:
You buggin, you acting like if Peyton Manning gets hurt the rest of the team stops playin.

C'mon son, i swear people act like when a qb that's not named Peyton or Brett plays well, its because of the people around him stepping up. They said Brady would be garbage w/o moss, Phillip wouldn't be able to do anything without those 6'5 receivers, and Mark Sanchez is a a bum whose only good cause of his defense.....

But every one of those QB's are playing better than Peyton Manning

You buggin, n*ggas in here talking about the "colts system", what is that, go up to the line and let peyton call the plays??? Run shotgun 95% of the game and wonder why you don't have a legit running game? Let your quarterback call the play that results in a pick 6 and then blame it on your defense for giving up a touchdown in the first half?

Of course Matt Cassell wouldn't run the offense the same manner as peyton Manning, but that doesn't mean that the system is so hard for someone to pick up, its a offense, people think its so complicated because Peyton Manning is making adjustments based on what he reads, so do most good QB's. Its amazing how you can have Edgerrin James and Joseph Addai, Marvin Harrison, Dallas Clark, Reggie Wayne, as targets but all of the success is attributed to one guy and when they lose its everyone else's fault.

they might as well...did u see what happened when they took peyton out last year against the jets? take brady out n still get 11 wins. take peyton out how many wins colts getting? nothing near 11. lets just be real homie, i know brady is prob ur fav qb and there def aint nothing wrong with that. cuz brady is elite. but u have to give brady the benefit of having a solid team around him.

peyton has had no real run game for years. the defense has always been average at best but mostly below average. colts always having injuries. this year its been terrible. pats always had a better team but not a better qb im sorry. just imagine if we had this debate and brady had 0 rings. well this debate wouldnt even exist. people seem to forget cheating to win.

peyton aint been playin the past couple weeks ill give u that but thats all ill give u in this debate.
 7 years ago '07        #108
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 GangstaSins said:
just gonna leave this here for yall...for those of u who read it, yall will undoubtedly agree that brady is the man n will see that although his defenses were good, they arent exactly what yall think they were...n brady is miles ahead of manning...take ur stats n sit next to marino...ill be shining rings with brady n montana n elway n the class of the real nfl greats...

11-29-2010, 01:38 PM         #109
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
So Bill is the difference between Brady and Manning's nerves? He keeps Brady calm enough to make the smart reads and avoid turning it over?

Tell me what is the difference between Brady and Manning's D keeping it close, because that is what has happened for both in the SB, the Saints were not blowing them out it was one possession. The Bears don't blow anyone out in this era so that's not even worth mentioning.
 7 years ago '04        #110
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
 Gattsau said:
he didnt choke giants played a great game and got to him constantly.
That team was built and winning on the ability of Tom Brady to put up points

he didn't put up points when he had to in the SB...14 points in the SB...Giants played great but the greatest offense ever doesn't get shut down like that without f**kin up

that means, he choked

same thing for Manning, he was winning MVP and OPOY trophies but in the playoffs, his offense was not putting up enough points to win

the defense held the giants under 20 which is all you could've asked from them

if you told anyone including Belichick before the game that the Pats defense was going to hold the Giants to 17, he would've taken it and figured they were winning that SB
 7 years ago '07        #111
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
If I'm correct..Billy is always on the side line heckling the D to keep their head in the game while Brady is driving down the field.

Talk about it.....
 7 years ago '04        #112
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 QualityRecords said:
Brady has had one of the best lines in football his entire career and has always had a better defense than Peyton. Peyton is playing like s**t right now but thats because his line is letting San Diego have their way with them. The defense doesn't even have to worry about the run so they just rush the passer every play on the Colts.

As far as Rhodes and Addai being the MVPs, Manning is the one who orchestrated that entire game. The Bears were so worried about the pass that Addai and Rhodes had a ton of room to run. Not taking anything away from them because they did have great games but part of that is because of Manning. Probably should have shared it but whatever.
yeah, poster is ill informed. not taking anything away from brady, but he has about 15 seconds to throw the ball all of the time. apparently from what i could see last night, the colts offensive line was like a paper bag. if you dont have time to throw youre gonna get eaten alive. some how its like a rule in the league that tom brady isnt allowed to get hit, but we'll see how that changes next week in foxborough. jets are gonna bring it
 11-29-2010, 01:43 PM         #113
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 991 said:
they might as well...did u see what happened when they took peyton out last year against the jets? take brady out n still get 11 wins. take peyton out how many wins colts getting? nothing near 11. lets just be real homie, i know brady is prob ur fav qb and there def aint nothing wrong with that. cuz brady is elite. but u have to give brady the benefit of having a solid team around him.
Depends, they won 11 with a good majority of the 07 record breaking team, Brady is responsible for a good 6-7 of our wins this season and Hoyer would be 4-7 at best starting with this team. On the other hand Matt Cassel could win double digit games with the 04 Colts team, they were not a bad team at all you have no knowledge of what you are saying.

People love to bring up 11 wins and ignore that Cassel's run game was never close to Brady's, this season we have two backs and both are bums picked up off the street. Cassel had Faulk and Jordan and so on and Bruschi and Vrabel and still dropped 5 games of our potential. Bring those 4 guys back (obviously LJ is washed up but someone decent as a third stringer) and we are 11-0 looking back at 16-0 again, all because of the QB, good team with Brady is a champion contender regardless of defense as indicated by this season.
 7 years ago '10        #114
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 563 563
end of the game and u gota scale the field to get in field goal range who u choosing? Im picking Manning hands down.....opposing QBs freak out with Peyton having the ball at the end of games to decide game
 11-29-2010, 01:47 PM         #115
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 haterade2885 said:
yeah, poster is ill informed. not taking anything away from brady, but he has about 15 seconds to throw the ball all of the time. apparently from what i could see last night, the colts offensive line was like a paper bag. if you dont have time to throw youre gonna get eaten alive. some how its like a rule in the league that tom brady isnt allowed to get hit, but we'll see how that changes next week in foxborough. jets are gonna bring it
Its the Chargers, how much time did Brady have in SD, on the road where he threw 0 (4 less than Manning) interceptions? Barely none.

Just throwing that out there while you kiss Peyton's feet.
 7 years ago '07        #116
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 keithbm1111 said:
so you wanna see him play in the pro bowl?

brady in the clutch > Mannign in the clutch

theres no debate. it's been proven. Manning chokes in ressure, Brady lives for that s**t. He's had a moment or two where he doesnt come through in the clutch, but no one is perfect

so when Peyton won his ring and the D carried him no one likes to talk about it, but if tis brady its a whole different story.

people love to hate on Brady/The Pats so they look for absolutely anything to do it, no matter how stupid it is.

people hate winners plain and simple
First of all I don't hate Brady never have. I hated Manning for a good min. . Is Brady more clutch yup. If ppl don't think ANY of that doesn't have to do w/ coaching they're idiots. If ppl think defense or a run game doesn't carry any QBs they're idiots as well. Even special teams is a factor. There are more phases to the game than just QB play. Yea the run game and defense carried Manning to a ring but I guess that wasn't the case for Brady either :rolleyes:. Ppl want to throw s**t about QBs but they aren't s**t w/o a run game or an offensive line unless your name is Aaron Rodgers.
 11-29-2010, 01:59 PM         #117
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everyone knows Manning can't handle pressure. You see Rivers make that throw? Manning can't do that, he'd be on the turf already in a fetal position scared for his life.

He's soft. Always has been.

He's still a little kid on the field.

You see his face before he even got hit last night? n*gga was like

I will say that Brady's become more demonstrative nowadays which I don't like at all. So he's kinda doing what Manning usually does and so now he's getting the refs to pander to him just like Peyton always does (b**ch move IMO on both of their parts) Brady back in the day was all walk, no talk. Nowadays he's both which is regrettable.
 7 years ago '12        #118
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
Dumbest thread ever, he isnt even better, muchless MILES ahead, lmao how crazy can u f**ks get
 7 years ago '07        #119
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 DoMieD said:
Dumbest thread ever, he isnt even better, muchless MILES ahead, lmao how crazy can u f**ks get
Saw you replied.. even before I came into the thread I knew you we're going to say something stupid like this.

Great valid points you brought up other than name calling because you're clueless.
 11-29-2010, 02:03 PM         #120
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
First of all I don't hate Brady never have. I hated Manning for a good min. . Is Brady more clutch yup. If ppl don't think ANY of that doesn't have to do w/ coaching they're idiots. If ppl think defense or a run game doesn't carry any QBs they're idiots as well. Even special teams is a factor. There are more phases to the game than just QB play. Yea the run game and defense carried Manning to a ring but I guess that wasn't the case for Brady either :rolleyes:. Ppl want to throw s**t about QBs but they aren't s**t w/o a run game or an offensive line unless your name is Aaron Rodgers.
But Brady is miles ahead of Rodgers, so lets just admit your bias every time you speak on him.

Your always the first to point out the system, thats pure hate.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
15 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy