So how long we gonna pretend tom brady isnt miles ahead of manning

most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
170 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #81
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 Nautilus O said:
So you saying that if Matt cassell was on Indy he wouldn't have a had a good season in the same situation??
yes hell yes
 7 years ago '06        #82
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 -BigC- said:
Matt Cassel in Indy would have 1-2 wins max

KC went 4-12 his first year, they are doing better this year because of the running game and defense not him. He got paid off of playing one year in that system
/thread
 11-29-2010, 07:34 AM         #83
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 niceguy954 said:
/thread
He has 21 TDs and 4 INTs, he is doing better than Manning this season and is having a career best in almost every category.

This argument never works because idiots ignore the objective facts.
 7 years ago '04        #84
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3263 3263
 smokeweed101. said:
He has 21 TDs and 4 INTs, he is doing better than Manning this season and is having a career best in almost every category.

This argument never works because idiots ignore the objective facts.
he can thank dwayne bowe for finally playin like a first round pick, i mean cassel aint makin hard throws out there, Bowe is simply beatin his man like a slave and all cassel has to do is throw it anywhere in his vicinity and hes got it...and the chiefs have a great running game to keep the defense honest, hes still not going to carve up a team with a good secondary and his best game of the season was due to garbage time...hes still doin what hes always done and thats not make mistakes and be a good game manager

EDIT: but is he gonna go out there and win them a game when they are behind? not at all
 11-29-2010, 08:07 AM         #85
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:
he can thank dwayne bowe for finally playin like a first round pick, i mean cassel aint makin hard throws out there, Bowe is simply beatin his man like a slave and all cassel has to do is throw it anywhere in his vicinity and hes got it...and the chiefs have a great running game to keep the defense honest, hes still not going to carve up a team with a good secondary and his best game of the season was due to garbage time...hes still doin what hes always done and thats not make mistakes and be a good game manager

EDIT: but is he gonna go out there and win them a game when they are behind? not at all
So again how does this equate to him being a product of NE, or in any way shape or form on the level of Tom Brady?

Using Matt to discredit Brady is a compliment to Brady as his game can't be discredited, only with weak arguments (They won 11, Randy Moss, Defense, Run Game, System etc.)
 7 years ago '07        #86
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
space
$9,072 | Props total: 505 505
Lately ive been saying this myself Brady is better than manning, however close or far it may be. He makes fewer mistakes, plus he got the rings....just look at the track record its pretty clear.
 7 years ago '04        #87
dre03 
space
space
$10,169 | Props total: 2449 2449
 -BigC- said:
I don't understand what your confused about...

Matt Cassel f**king sucks. Is that clear enough?
22 TD's 4 INTs, 61% Completion %, 99.7 QB Rating for Matt Cassell right now...

What exactly are you basing your he suxks opinion off of??? The fact that he does not have a household name??? Cassel could start for at least 20 teams in this league with the numbers he is putting up right now

Compared to Manning's 90.8 QB rating right now i wouldnt call Cassell a sorry QB... Especially seeing how he is one of the most sacked QB's... Averaging close to 1.5 sacks a game in KC
 7 years ago '04        #88
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
I'd take Manning, but to answer the thread question... 7 DAYS!!!
 7 years ago '04        #89
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
So again how does this equate to him being a product of NE, or in any way shape or form on the level of Tom Brady?

Using Matt to discredit Brady is a compliment to Brady as his game can't be discredited, only with weak arguments (They won 11, Randy Moss, Defense, Run Game, System etc.)
i always said if you plug any QB similar to Cassel into NE's system then they will be fine...now when u put a guy like derek anderson into their system then that tem will win 5 games tops because he doesnt take care of the ball...Cassel would be a bad fit for the Colts system cuz they dont have a running game nor a good defense to fall back on and thus he would have to throw to win them games and thats not playin to his strengths...i feel like u can plug any QB that doesnt make many mistakes into NEs system and they still are competitive whereas u can only plug a select few QBs into the Colts offense and still win games
 7 years ago '04        #90
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 dre03 said:
22 TD's 4 INTs, 61% Completion %, 99.7 QB Rating for Matt Cassell right now...

What exactly are you basing your he suxks opinion off of??? The fact that he does not have a household name??? Cassel could start for at least 20 teams in this league with the numbers he is putting up right now

Compared to Manning's 90.8 QB rating right now i wouldnt call Cassell a sorry QB... Especially seeing how he is one of the most sacked QB's... Averaging close to 1.5 sacks a game in KC
hes not sorry but hes not great either...he put up his best performance of the year in garbage time against the broncos and hasnt faced a good pass defense yet this season
 11-29-2010, 09:03 AM         #91
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
His stats do not reflect how much he sucks

Best running game in the NFL and a good defense, when he faces a decent defense he gets exposed
 7 years ago '07        #92
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,553 | Props total: 1173 1173
Tom brady is better then peyton manning and its not close
 7 years ago '04        #93
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,425 | Props total: 6454 6454
because he lost to the two teams he had the most trouble with in his career?

its not miles ahead
 7 years ago '07        #94
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
Its not miles, but in the clutch, how can anyone pick manning over brady?
 7 years ago '10        #95
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,168 | Props total: 8206 8206
 niceguy954 said:
yes hell yes
You buggin, you acting like if Peyton Manning gets hurt the rest of the team stops playin.

chctynig2804 said:

C'mon son, i swear people act like when a qb that's not named Peyton or Brett plays well, its because of the people around him stepping up. They said Brady would be garbage w/o moss, Phillip wouldn't be able to do anything without those 6'5 receivers, and Mark Sanchez is a a bum whose only good cause of his defense.....

But every one of those QB's are playing better than Peyton Manning

chctynig2804 said:
Cassel would be a bad fit for the Colts system cuz they dont have a running game nor a good defense to fall back on and thus he would have to throw to win them games and thats not playin to his strengths...i feel like u can plug any QB that doesnt make many mistakes into NEs system and they still are competitive whereas u can only plug a select few QBs into the Colts offense and still win games
You buggin, n*ggas in here talking about the "colts system", what is that, go up to the line and let peyton call the plays??? Run shotgun 95% of the game and wonder why you don't have a legit running game? Let your quarterback call the play that results in a pick 6 and then blame it on your defense for giving up a touchdown in the first half?

Of course Matt Cassell wouldn't run the offense the same manner as peyton Manning, but that doesn't mean that the system is so hard for someone to pick up, its a offense, people think its so complicated because Peyton Manning is making adjustments based on what he reads, so do most good QB's. Its amazing how you can have Edgerrin James and Joseph Addai, Marvin Harrison, Dallas Clark, Reggie Wayne, as targets but all of the success is attributed to one guy and when they lose its everyone else's fault.
 7 years ago '08        #96
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,057 | Props total: 4837 4837
 keithbm1111 said:
How did he choke? he scored with the game on the line, his D couldnt hold it
Was he not as effective in the SB then he was in the Reg. Season? IIRC, they put up 14 when they were usually droppin 30+, and they also put up 35, I think, against NYG in the last week of the season. And if his D couldn't hold it, can't you allow the same luxury for Manning?
 11-29-2010, 01:13 PM         #97
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
You buggin, you acting like if Peyton Manning gets hurt the rest of the team stops playin.

C'mon son, i swear people act like when a qb that's not named Peyton or Brett plays well, its because of the people around him stepping up. They said Brady would be garbage w/o moss, Phillip wouldn't be able to do anything without those 6'5 receivers, and Mark Sanchez is a a bum whose only good cause of his defense.....

But every one of those QB's are playing better than Peyton Manning

You buggin, n*ggas in here talking about the "colts system", what is that, go up to the line and let peyton call the plays??? Run shotgun 95% of the game and wonder why you don't have a legit running game? Let your quarterback call the play that results in a pick 6 and then blame it on your defense for giving up a touchdown in the first half?

Of course Matt Cassell wouldn't run the offense the same manner as peyton Manning, but that doesn't mean that the system is so hard for someone to pick up, its a offense, people think its so complicated because Peyton Manning is making adjustments based on what he reads, so do most good QB's. Its amazing how you can have Edgerrin James and Joseph Addai, Marvin Harrison, Dallas Clark, Reggie Wayne, as targets but all of the success is attributed to one guy and when they lose its everyone else's fault.
The media is what leads to these dumb fans speaking ignorance. They haven't mentioned Peyton in 3 weeks without saying 'injury' or 'practice squad', they need to a.ssure the world the 3 game skid is not his fault (and injuries are the reason for 8 picks in those 3 games, to his 6 or so TDs mostly against NE's prevent)

The reason Indy gave up 30 the last two games is because Peyton contributed to 7 of the teams 8 or 9 turnovers in that span. And because Brady/Rivers are superior QBs this season, Peyton has a better line and the best WR of the three in Wayne so f**k excuses.
 11-29-2010, 01:15 PM         #98
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stlcardinals19 said:
Was he not as effective in the SB then he was in the Reg. Season? IIRC, they put up 14 when they were usually droppin 30+, and they also put up 35, I think, against NYG in the last week of the season. And if his D couldn't hold it, can't you allow the same luxury for Manning?
Go ahead TD > Game clinching pick six.

The comparison is silly. Brady didn't throw a pick in that game, all he did was have several in completions. That is why they couldn't put up 30, the pass rush led to poor throws but he never turned it over, never.
 7 years ago '07        #99
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 stlcardinals19 said:
the o-line that some of you guys drool over was pitiful and couldnt block a guy to save their lives. Giants D stepped up big time, they won it more than Pats choked it.

Ass-ante Samuel dropped the game winning INT, that bulls**t, never happening again catch, the list goes on. but why bring this up? SB 42 never happened
 7 years ago '07        #100
vikvon 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,925 | Props total: 376 376
has Tom Brady ever played in one of his pro bowl picks?

I'd like to see what this n*gga can do when Bellicheck is not his coach and he's not playing with the Pats

no hate I'm just sayin
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
18 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
54 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
274 comments
18 hours ago